Kris & Bruce Jenner Spotted Holding Hands: Getting Back Together?

Wed, April 2, 2014 10:08pm EDT by 12 Comments
Kris Jenner Bruce Jenner Holding Hands
FameFlyNet

jaslee

Posted at 11:06 PM on April 7, 2014

yhea i think they are getting back together.

Hate whores

Posted at 6:34 PM on April 6, 2014

Bridgett has made a lot of news for sometime now Kris don’t want to miss the ratings.

patti

Posted at 8:26 AM on April 5, 2014

Poor Bruce!!! he is shackled to Kris Jenner as long as the TV series is in production. Probably for another one or two seasons. I don’t know how he can stand to be in her presence. It must be because of his daughters Kylie and Kendall. I can’t think of any other reason he would want to be with someone who has belittled him and castrated him verbally for the past five seasons. He net worth leaves hers in the dust, so it is not because of financial reasons that he stays. I hope he can eventually pull away from this family and go on with his life, whatever or however he choose to live it. Kendall is already an adult and by the time the series ends, Kylie will be, too. He will have no further obligations to Kris Jenner or her stupid Momager role. I think the scene at the airport was staged by Kris Jenner for ratings for her TV show. The ratings continue to fall, so she is doing everything possible to hang on.

Dayna Hendersonfad

Posted at 10:39 AM on April 3, 2014

Since I started with my online business I earn $58 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out.

>>>>>>>> HECK44.COM

ruthmoseley

Posted at 8:58 AM on April 3, 2014

just as Melissa replied I am inspired that a single mom can get paid $4934 in one month on the computer . published here

>>>>>>>> WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

Devante

Posted at 2:33 AM on April 3, 2014

Girlfriends often hold hands

Shelly

Posted at 12:56 AM on April 3, 2014

Get real. They’re holding hands so their gullible teen fans will think they are getting back together and watch that sinking in the ratings reality show.

Patti

Posted at 6:06 AM on April 8, 2014

Only young people with no life experience would believe this couple is getting back together. They will split faster than a New York minute when this horrible reality show ends. I love pop culture, but I am so sick of seeing the Kardashians on every thing I read or look at. I hope they will walk off into the sunset when the show ends, but I fear no such luck. They are like a bad rash that just won’t go away. After awhile you feel like you are just going to have to deal with the rash as long as you live.

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:43 PM on April 2, 2014

since he is applying for a trainer jub at the UCLA, she felt in love again with him.

Ellie

Posted at 10:50 PM on April 2, 2014

They’re holding hands because the show’s ratings are down. BOYCOTTING THE KARTRASHIANS

Neg

Posted at 10:30 PM on April 2, 2014

Good for them and their family!!

kendrick