‘Twisted’ Season Finale: Will Danny & Jo Get Together? — Watch

Tue, April 1, 2014 6:25pm EST by 49 Comments

‘Twisted’ has thrown around dark twists all season long, but tonight’s spring finale brings the biggest cliffhanger of all, and star Maddie Hasson gave HollywoodLife.com the EXCLUSIVE scoop! Plus, we’ve got a first-look at tonight’s big episode. Click to WATCH!

Calling all Twisted fans: you do not want to miss tonight’s finale. Why? Because new confessions are brought to the police, romance is brewing and one of the series’ own may be gone for good. Keep reading to find out who may leave town forever, and get a relationship status update on Danny (Avan Jogia) and Jo (Maddie Hasson)!

‘Twisted’ Spring Finale — Will Danny & Jo Get Together For Good?

Twisted is home to teenage love triangles, and tonight’s finale is no exception. Jo has her hands full with Charlie (Jack Falahee) on the verge of crazy-town, and Danny, well, being Danny.

“I can say that Charlie reaches his peek of insanity,” Maddie Hasson (Jo) tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY. “We reveal a lot about his character. Jo and Charlie spend a lot of one on one alone time together much to her dismay.”

But of course, Charlie is not the only root of her boy troubles. “Danny and Jo get to have a moment during the calm before the storm and they talk about their feelings for each other and what they may be,” Maddie reveals.

So what can look forward to for Season 2? Maddie is staying mum, but she promises that it’ll be worth the wait.

“I think the finale really sets us up for just a new show in Season 2. There are a lot of places that we can go with it because it is really a big cliffhanger. It changes everything.”

Danny & Jo’s Game Changing Confessions

Other than discussing their romance, Danny and Jo also chit chat with the police. Their confessions cause a stir among Lacey (Kylie Bunbury) and Whitney (Brianne Howey) who talk about their shockers, while at a restaurant, as seen in this EXCLUSIVE clip, debuted by HollywoodLife.com (watch above). While discussing Danny and Jo’s confessions to the police, Whitney’s mom shows up, causing even more of a stir because she wants to take her daughter back to New York City.

Twisted‘s spring finale airs tonight, April 1, at 9/8c on ABC Family.

HollywoodLifers, watch the sneak peek above and let us know if you think Whitney will leave town for good. And are you Team Charlie or Team Danny?

– Reporting by Russ Weakland, Written by Elizabeth Wagmeister

More TV News:

1. ‘HIMYM’ Reunion: Will Cast Reunite In ‘How I Met Your Dad’ Spinoff?
  2. ‘Teen Mom 2′: Leah Gets Emotional Watching Ali In A Wheelchair
  3. ‘Are You The One’ Reunion: Which Couples Are Still Together? — Watch

freya

Posted at 7:56 PM on November 27, 2014

This show has suddenly turned out to be the ‘Jo’ show as opposed to the Danny, Lacey, jo show which I signed up for in the beginning. I really liked they Dacey couple and with this whole Janny thingy, I feel like I wasted my time watching the movie at all. I definitely won’t be watching it anymore.

Senewa

Posted at 5:02 PM on August 9, 2014

I really luv the twisted bt the one person i luv is danny

Marcella

Posted at 10:43 AM on May 15, 2014

Would like a season 2 would love the show to at least come to an end not leave us hanging

Dasia

Posted at 5:39 PM on May 9, 2014

At first I thought Jo & Danny we’re siblings but now I don’t . It’s soo interesting . I love this show please make a Season 2

Genna

Posted at 6:50 AM on April 27, 2014

Vikram and Tess were together in High school and very bonded and Danny and Jo were together since they were babies and they are bonded. I don’t think it’s unreasonable as to why Jo and Danny share everything or why the Masterson’s would be connected more to the story and the past then Lacey and her family. Lacey was focused on more in 1A and then it started focusing on Jo in 1B..I agree it’s not and should not be the Jo Show but it shouldn’t be the Lacey Show either. The comments I read on these articles you get the sense some fans want the show to be about a use to be popular girl dating a would be killer. I didn’t sign up for that either.

WMAson

Posted at 2:28 PM on April 18, 2014

This is how is awful. Please cancel it. Jo is a waste of space. Her character’s actually one of the worst television characters ever created, in my opinion. Spoiled, selfish white princess. All the focus on her and her pathetic family, when instead it should’ve been about Danny and the murder. It’s too bad they didn’t advertise it as The Jo Show from the very beginning, would’ve saved me a lot of time.

fikisha

Posted at 4:07 PM on April 5, 2014

I have to admit that from the start I have rooted for Danny and Jo to be together. There is something with that connection there from the beginning that wasnt there with Lacey. I cant wait to see what happens next from the fact that Charlie is Jo’s brither to Danny and Jo.

Danny