‘The Voice’ Recap: Sisaundra Lewis Kills It In The Best Battle Ever — Watch

Tue, April 1, 2014 9:55pm EDT by 10 Comments
The Voice Round Two Battles Sisaundra Lewis
Courtesy of NBC

stan

Posted at 9:28 PM on April 8, 2014

I just watched Blake’s selections. I am livid that the voice allows professional entertainers to compete against amateurs. I did not agree with last year’s winner either, it should have been Jacquie Lee!

Conner

Posted at 7:15 PM on April 30, 2014

Jacquie screamed through most of her songs. Her singing voice reminded me of a cat squalling out a mating call. Her voice actually hurt my ears.

Margaret Jones

Posted at 8:04 PM on April 8, 2014

I enjoyed Sisaundra and Biff immensely! I have watched that video at least 10 times since it aired. I definitely think she could easily win. If she doesn’t win, someone should snatch her up now with a contract. She is obviously a rare talent who caught a few bad breaks–but she is a star, a natural born star. It doesn’t really matter who she worked for in the past because it did not work out for her. I hope she and Biff have opportunities to sing some more together, his voice compliments her so well they were perfect together. They could really make some money. I hope she wins and gets the big boost she needs. I really was sorry no one stole Biff again. I enjoyed him a lot.

Carley Jones

Posted at 2:09 PM on April 2, 2014

Is it only me or am I wrong feeling sisaundra is over qualified to even be a contestant on the voice…she is a voice coach, a professionl singer SHE IS SUPPOSE TO BE GOOD……the ohter contestants don’t have a chance with her, it doesn’t seem fair to the “new bees”..she coached a big deal professional singer, why wasn’t she given a voal chance by other professionals. On the first night of the Voice, Blake said he’d buy her record…isn’t that a shoe in?
ALSO, i DON’T UNDERSTAND WHY THESE COACHES EXPRESS DESIRE TO HAVE ONE PARTICULAR CONSTANT ON THEIR TEAM BY SAYING i WILL TAKE YOU TO THE TOP…ETC, WHEN A FEW DAYS LATER THEY PAIR THEM UP AND DON’T PICK THEM WHEN IN THE BATTLE…i THINK THE AUDIENCE SHOULD VOTE WHO STAYS OR EVEN THE OTHER COACHES. .NOT THE COACH, IT DOESN’T SEEM FAIR TO THE CONTESTANT; SOME OF THE COACHES DO SEEM BIASED AND ALREADY HAVE THE FAVORITE CHOSEN…..NOT FAIR..

R.M

Posted at 12:34 PM on April 2, 2014

Are we sure she’s a woman?

john

Posted at 11:36 AM on April 2, 2014

this should have been the finals I cannot believe no one picked up biff

joshua.justin

Posted at 11:35 AM on April 2, 2014

add me on skype plzzzzzzzzzzzzz joshua.justin9

Sophi Gom

Posted at 11:02 AM on April 2, 2014

66Since I started with my online business I earn $58 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out.

>>>>>>>> HECK44.COM

Julian

Posted at 5:50 AM on April 2, 2014

Sisaundra is a new found hidden treasure… Once in a lifetime, out of this world vocal range and perfection… Sisaundra deserves the Voice title… hats off Sisaundra… kudos to your humility and poise :)

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:01 AM on April 2, 2014

she is johnnie rambo in women clothes!!