‘The Little Couple’ Recap: Jen Gets Exciting News About Her Health

Tue, April 1, 2014 11:21pm EDT by 18 Comments
The Little Couple April 1
Courtesy of Instagram

Karen Wade

Posted at 9:52 PM on June 17, 2014

I am so happy Jen is in remission, I love this family and feel they are a part of my family.

CC

Posted at 10:12 PM on May 7, 2014

Jen, I REALLY LOVE YOUR HAIR IN THIS PIC!! YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!!

Deedee

Posted at 11:16 PM on April 30, 2014

Love this reality show. What a great family! Dr. Jen shows great courage along with being a fab mom and wife. God bless her and her family. She is in my prayers

susan f.parker

Posted at 4:23 PM on April 20, 2014

jen.once again thank you and your mom for bring you to us all.i have breast cancer and the end of a 40 year marriage.sadly money gone with husband gambling and exoctic dancer additions.i have my church and some family.still jen i look forward to each new episod on tues.tlc.it brings me joy in hard times.bill i wish my husband had your wisdom of heart.jen i love your mothering.i am sure off camera there are even more mishaps.i raised two sons and had two brothers.i know.i know christ and many others have helped me.you two have no idea just how you have helped me.i have never lost faith.keep the love folks.thank you,to tlc.blessings to all,susan f. parker in tennessee

susan f.parker

Posted at 4:17 PM on April 20, 2014

thank you jen for your brave look toward llife.i am still battling breast cancer and a divorce after 40 years.we also hope our son wins custody of our grandaughter.i have my church and my family.most are too far away to help.still christ gets me thru and i never feel totally alone.most my money however is gone due to my husband’s gambling and exotic dancers.still i have my faith and fellow cancer friends.you can not begiin to understand how your beautiful family has lifted some hard moments.jen you look great.bill you are an amazing husband and father.i wish my husband had half your heart of wisdom.god keep all of you.jen i am 64 may 2 this year.i send my thank you to your mom for giving us jen to learn from.susan f.parker

Lea

Posted at 7:16 PM on April 7, 2014

These two are my favorite couple on TV! They are so sweet, smart, and positive. They are fantastic parents and their kids are just the cutest! I am so, so happy that Jen is ok and she will get to be with her awesome husband and beautiful kids for a long time.

Rhon

Posted at 11:27 AM on April 6, 2014

I LOVE this family. This is the only reality show that I watch. I feel that when the cameras are turned off and the crew disperses, Jen and Bill remain the two wonderful people that we’ve come to know and care about. I think their lasting appeal is the fact that not only do they love each other but they also truly LIKE each other. I am so happy that Will and Zoey have found such devoted, genuine, caring parents. TLC, thanks for this uplifting show.

Angela

Posted at 1:16 AM on April 4, 2014

I can’t stop watching this show. I watch it over and over, such a beautiful and strong family. I pray you continue to get well Jen. Both you and Bill are so giving, so patient, so kind, and just all around beautiful people. Will and Zoey are adorable and I can’t get enough of that Will. He is truly something else. I just want to pick him up and give him a big hug and kiss. He’s infectious in the best way. God bless you all’s beautiful family. You are all so truly blessed to have each another.

Tabitha

Posted at 2:58 PM on April 3, 2014

Jen and Bill are incredible parents! I love watching the show! The doc has been in my prayers for a speedy recovery! They are such an inspiring couple! Jen is so strong and Bill is so supportive! Will and Zoey are adorable! Best! Tabitha

fred bagwell

Posted at 2:49 PM on April 3, 2014

i love your show and am glad to hear that you are doing great

Lori Johnson

Posted at 10:58 AM on April 3, 2014

I have just started watching this realityshow, and I just love watching Will, he is so adorable! I love them all, but he has stolen my heart! I wish this family the very best and I’m sure Jen will be able to overcome anything knowing she has such beautiful children that need her in their lives!

Barbara Hayes

Posted at 9:35 PM on April 2, 2014

I’m so happy for you Jen with your great news with the cancer! You both are great parents and your kids are so adorable ! I love watching your show… God bless your beautiful family❤️

Dot Nelsen

Posted at 7:36 PM on April 2, 2014

So happy for this family. Happy too that all is well with Jen. I love watching this show too

Jeannie

Posted at 6:21 PM on April 2, 2014

I just love the little couple and their children..I am so glad Jen is in remission that I cried…I went through chemo with my husband and I know how hard it can be on everyone involved..I pray that all is well and they have a wonderful life ahead of them..

dunjav2013

Posted at 2:46 AM on April 2, 2014

Reblogged this on dunjav.

jlynn

Posted at 12:11 AM on April 2, 2014

i’m so happy for this family♥♥love them all!

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:55 PM on April 1, 2014

……..I told you, folks.

Mary alexander

Posted at 12:35 AM on April 9, 2014

Jen, I am so proud and your strength. I love your show, and look forward to every Tuesday when it is time to watch. I am glad your treatment is over, God is so faithful.