‘Teen Mom 2′: Leah Gets Emotional Watching Ali In A Wheelchair

Tue, April 1, 2014 5:27pm EDT by 9 Comments
Teen Mom 2 Ali Wheelchair
Courtesy of MTV

Janelle

Posted at 11:49 PM on June 25, 2014

Delete all of these worthless trolls who are insulting a 3 year old child! That is sickening. Ali looks beautiful! Same as her sister. Best wishes to you Leah.

Bart

Posted at 4:11 PM on June 16, 2014

Ali girl is gonna burn burn burn in hell.Burn you filthy little unworldly freak..BURN.Evil deformed little peice of filth.Rot in your own Feces you useless peice of filth aliannah hope.Exterminmate this freak of nature.Iwant to punch ali.She is a freak of nature.A travesty.Leah should have aborted this deformed fat uglydwarf creature.I hate ali.she should be in a cage w/those jacked up legs,body covered in folds of fat,club feet and cross eyes.I bet if you throw ali against a wall lard would drip out.Dip Dip damaged goods aliannah.Rot little demon rot in hell little whore deformed freak..lol

Clay

Posted at 2:58 AM on May 6, 2014

lolAli is gonna burn burn burn in hell.Burn you filthy little unworldly freak..BURN.Evil deformed little peice of filth.Rot in your own Feces you useless peice of filth aliannah hope.Exterminmate this freak of nature.Iwant to punch ali.She is a freak of nature.A travesty.Leah should have aborted this deformed fat uglydwarf creature.I hate ali.she should be in a cage w/those jacked up legs,body covered in folds of fat,club feet and cross eyes.I bet if you throw ali against a wall lard would drip out.Dip Dip damaged goods aliannah.Rot little demon rot in hell little whore deformed freak..lol TICK TOCK!!

Clay

Posted at 4:31 AM on May 4, 2014

Clay

Posted at 3:59 AM on April 26, 2014

Exterminmate this freak of nature.Iwant to punch ali.She is a freak of nature.A travesty.Leah should have aborted this deformed fat uglydwarf creature.I hate ali.she should be in a cage w/those jacked up legs,body covered in folds of fat,club feet and cross eyes.I bet if you throw ali against a wall lard would drip out.Dip Dip damaged goods aliannah.Rot little demon rot in hell little whore deformed freak burn in hell!!

clay

Posted at 5:00 PM on April 18, 2014

Exterminmate this freak of nature.Iwant to punch ali.She is a freak of nature.A travesty.Leah should have aborted this deformed fat uglydwarf creature.I hate ali.she should be in a cage w/those jacked up legs,body covered in folds of fat,club feet and cross eyes.I bet if you throw ali against a wall lard would drip out.Dip Dip damaged goods aliannah.Rot little demon rot!!!!!!!

Clay

Posted at 7:54 PM on April 17, 2014

Clay

Posted at 5:49 PM on April 16, 2014

Exterminmate this freak of nature.Iwant to punch ali.She is a freak of nature.A travesty.Leah should have aborted this deformed fat uglydwarf creature.I hate ali.she should be in a cage w/those jacked up legs,body covered in folds of fat,club feet and cross eyes.I bet if you throw ali against a wall lard would drip out.Dip Dip damaged goods aliannah.Rot little demon rot.

Clay