‘The Little Couple’ Preview: Jen & Bill Try To Give Kids A ‘Normal’ Life

Tue, April 1, 2014 5:54pm EDT by 5 Comments

On the April 1 episode of ‘The Little Couple,’ Dr. Jennifer Arnold and Bill Klein work hard to give their kids a normal life again. Now that Zoey is adjusted to her new family, and Jen is done with her cancer treatments, the family focuses on getting their lives back on track.

Click inside to watch a brand new clip from the April 1 episode of The Little Couple!

‘The Little Couple’ — Life Goes Back To Normal

The Klein family have had a rough start to the new season of The Little Couple, but now that things have calmed down they are trying to make things right again.

Jen has finally finished her cancer treatment, so she’s feeling much better and is back in the kitchen making dinner for her family. Even little Zoey has finally adjusted to her new life and family, and she appears to be happier than ever!

In this new clip from the April 1 episode, Bill and Jen focus on making a nice dinner so they can eat together at the table like a family. Both parents are now focusing on putting their lives back together and getting back into a more normal flow of things.

Hey HollywoodLifers — Do you think Bill & Jen do a good job giving their kids a normal life? Let us know your thoughts below!

– Lauren Cox

More ‘The Little Couple’ News:

1. ‘The Little Couple’: How Our Kids Helped Jen Heal During Cancer Scare
  2. ‘The Little Couple’s’ Jen Arnold: Why I Shared My ‘Struggle’ With Cancer
  3. ‘The Little Couple’ Recap: Jen Fears Her Cancer May Ruin Christmas

entertainment centers

Posted at 3:10 AM on April 23, 2014

Fastidious response in return of this issue with firm arguments and explaining all regarding that.

Alyssa Rae

Posted at 6:00 AM on April 3, 2014

They are amazing people and those beautiful babies are so lucky to have them as much as they are lucky to have the kids!! I am a bit upset that I heard on the news this week that they are getting a divorce!?!?!?! They seemed like the PERFECT couple…. what is up with that!? :(

Alyssa Rae

Posted at 6:07 AM on April 3, 2014

okay so my mom is apparently a LIIIIARRRRRRR… LOL… just kidding mom…. she gave me this info from the news yesterday.. and with all my research just now I have found out that it is NOT Jen and Bill… THANK GOD.. I KNEW they were an amazing couple and nothing could tear them apart!!! It was Little People Big World, that are going through the divorce!! Phew… sorry guys!!

Cici

Posted at 10:45 PM on April 1, 2014

I think that the little couple are amazing,they have the most beautiful kids I ever saw and very smart,I really hope they have a wonderful long life the four of them they deserved.
God bless the little family

teenhabitat

Posted at 10:18 PM on April 1, 2014

Reblogged this on Just Enjoy and Have FUN! and commented:
this was just something incredible to look at and read. they were able to give the children the best they could in order for the children to have normal life.