Linda Perry: 5 Things To Know About Sara Gilbert’s New Wife

Tue, April 1, 2014 5:51pm EDT by 13 Comments 11,635 Article Views
Linda Perry and Sara Gilbert Married
Getty

Congratulations are in order for former ‘Roseanne’ star Sara Gilbert and her lovely new wife, Linda Perry! Now that this couple have said their ‘I dos,’ we’re sure you want to know more about Linda, so Hollywoodlife.com has done all the digging to bring you the scoop on the rock musician!

After being engaged for almost a year, The Talk host and former Rosanne star Sara Gilbert and her longtime love Linda Perry finally tied the knot in a beautiful sunset wedding on the beach on March 30. Now that they’ve taken their romance to the next level, let’s take some time to get to know Linda!

Linda Perry & Sara Gilbert Married: 5 Things To Know About Actress’ New Wife

Sara says the best part about married life is simply being with Linda. “She is so great,” Sara gushes to HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY. These two are clearly still in the honeymoon stage — and now we know exactly why Sara is so crazy about Linda!

1. Linda is a woman of many talents. She’s a rock musician, songwriter, and record producer. She is known for being the former lead singer and songwriter of the early ’90s rock band 4 Non Blondes.

2. Linda is behind some of our favorite hits! She has composed and produced songs for some huge female artists, including Christina Aguilera (“Beautiful”), P!nk (“Get the Party Started”) and Gwen Stefani (“What You Waiting For?”). She has also contributed to albums by Courtney Love and Kelly Osbourne. Who knew?!

3. Linda is one strong woman. She has triumphed over several major obstacles in her life, including kidney disease and drug addiction. She waited tables and worked at a pizzeria in San Francisco before forming the all-girl group 4 Non Blondes in 1989.

4. In 2004, Linda was nominated for Grammy Award for Song of the Year for “Beautiful”, performed by Christina Aguilera. She lost to Richard Marx and Luther Vandross for “Dance with My Father.”

5. Linda has founded two record labels: Rockstar Records and Custard Records. The latter is best known for its success with English singer-songwriter James Blunt.

Sara Gilbert: Being A Mom Is So ‘Awesome’

Sara may still be getting used to married life with Linda but it sounds like she’s got motherhood licked! Sara has two children with her former partner Allison Adler — a son, Levi Hank, and a daughter, Sawyer – and she just can’t get enough of being a mom!

“It is awesome,” Sara tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY. “You want to hold on to their youth and every minute you see them getting bigger and the baby years are going away. I want to spend as much time with them and appreciate each day!

“I’m reading books on parenthood because I don’t want to mess up,” she adds, laughing. We’re sure she’s doing just great!

So HollywoodLifers, do YOU think Sara and Linda make a good couple? Let us know!

– Tierney McAfee

More Engaged Celebrities:

1. Neil Patrick Harris Engaged — Announces Engagement As Gay Marriage Becomes Legal In New York
  2. ‘GMA’ Weather Anchor, Sam Champion, Engaged To Longtime Partner, Rubem Robierb
  3. Kristen Bell & Dax Shepard’s Engagement — Won’t Get Married Until Gay Marriage Is Legal

inspiritualization.com

Posted at 6:07 PM on August 8, 2014

Different Region The Playstation Store is operated differently on different regions.

Depending on what type of font you’ve opened and what you’re saving to, the author
of Font – Forge offers up a few suggestions for
“tweaking” before converting at the following link:. 5″ is the result of lead developer Shinji Mikami createing a game that was near completion and then completely scrapping it.

Robin Ward

Posted at 11:03 AM on July 26, 2014

Be Proud! You are both beautiful & Successful women!! Awesome role models ☆ And Congrats!!!

This is a must for those that have young children who we know have a
habit of scratching the game discs to the point they no
longer function and also not to forget the rate kids tend to lose things.

If you are new to using roms and you want to find a good emulator to run them there here is
a few emulators I would suggest. 5″ is the result of lead developer Shinji Mikami createing a game that was near completion and then completely scrapping it.

Sylvia Mason

Posted at 3:19 PM on April 7, 2014

I don’t understand how people can comment on Sara and Linda, as they don’t even know them. It’s their life and who are we to judge. As long as people are good to each other and kind to other people, that is terrific. Don’t judge, lest ye be judged!

LAlifer

Posted at 7:14 AM on April 5, 2014

Having spent time with both Linda and Sara, though more so Linda; She is a vicious, self absorbed, over opinionated little hitler who takes beautiful, strong women, chews them up and spits them out leaving them with nothing but hurt and feeling broken. Amanda moore… clementine ford… I could go on. Where are they now? I hope Sara is not another one to add to the pile of devastation Linda leaves in her wake!

Lisa

Posted at 2:27 PM on April 3, 2014

This is nonsense. It is IMPOSSIBLE for two women to conceive a child(ren) together. Also, in a marriage, there is only one wife. In both instances, people are trying to mimick heterosexual relationships and the fruit thereof. People can try to change the definitions of words and concepts, but the original meanings still stand as “true.” All of these other situations are imitations.

I don’t care what anybody says negatively in response to my comment. After I post this, I will not come back to look at the replies. (I am not sure how I ended up on this site, but decided to leave a comment once I had read the article.) So, do not waste your time replying for my sake.

Jewels

Posted at 2:14 AM on April 2, 2014

I just recently became a fan of Linda Perry and I didn’t even know about Sara Gilbert until a few days ago. I think they are a lovely couple and although I love Linda I’m happy they are together.;-)

Tricia

Posted at 11:13 PM on April 1, 2014

It’ll help if you have some experience with Linux, but it’ll definaterly help if you’ve got some patience.
You have to first make sure you can connect multiplayer server.
This is only a preview and will be followed up by
a full review when Think – Geek.

Antione Weitkamp

Posted at 10:17 PM on April 1, 2014

Hi! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you
knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form?
I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having difficulty
finding one? Thanks a lot!

Tina Meyers

Posted at 9:57 PM on April 1, 2014

Yuck! I don’t know who is uglier, Sara or Linda!

reteksqbcb

Posted at 9:45 PM on April 1, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixëdLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. This common interest will help make dating easier, more effective, and more successful.Have a try.nmvbmvbm

Wcwc

Posted at 9:22 PM on April 1, 2014

Sure that’s not Steve Perry? Just sayin’ …..splittin’ image.

Tina Meyers