Karrueche Tran: Proving She Loves Chris Brown While He’s In Jail

Tue, April 1, 2014 10:37pm EDT by 61 Comments

Karrueche is determined to stand by Chris while he’s behind bars, and she’s willing to do just about anything to prove her undying love for him. In fact, that’s the real reason why she posted the Instagram video of Chris thanking his loyal fans on March 31, a source tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY.

Karrueche Tran was thrilled when Chris Brown professed his love and gratitude for her in a heartfelt video she uploaded to Instagram on March 31. But she didn’t share the clip to brag — she did it out of love for Chris, because she knew he wanted to reconnect with his fans. “It made him feel special and put a smile on his face,” a source close to Karrueche tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY.

Karrueche Tran Loves Chris Brown: How She’s Proving It While He’s In Jail

Chris certainly is a lucky man. Karrueche has stood by him through thick and thin and she’s not about to give up on him when he needs her most.

“He doesn’t have a voice. He’s locked up, and posting that video was the least Kae could do for him,” a source tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY. “It made his day that he was able to reach his fans from inside jail. It was something so small that she did but it was HUGE for him. It made him feel special and put a smile on his face. Even though she couldn’t see him smile, she could feel it. She could hear his voice and how upbeat it was. She knows her man.”

Karrueche is so selfless. She really does always put Chris’ needs before her own. And if you ask us, it’s about time he gave her credit for it!

“She wasn’t trying to be all ‘look at me’ by posting the video. It was Chris’ idea. All Chris. He wanted that,” our source reveals. “He wanted to give a direct shout-out to his friends and he surprised Kae by saying he loves her. That was beyond her wildest expectations. She wasn’t expecting that and it caught her off guard and yes, she was crying then when he said that. It made her night.”

How sweet!

Chris Brown Tells Karrueche Tran ‘I Love You’ In Heartfelt New Video

Chris may be in jail, but he’s still finding ways to show his love for Karrueche too. In the Instagram video Karrueche posted on March 31, she was beaming with joy as she played Chris’ message:

“Calling for my fans, and you know I love y’all. Thank you for your support. Thank you for everything. You know, the new video just came out, so I hope y’all enjoy that,” Chris says before turning to the real reason for the phone call. “And most importantly, Kae. Karrueche, I love you. So thank you, babe.”

So what do you think, HollywoodLifers? Are you surprised Chris dropped the L-word? Do you think Karrueche is good to Chris? Let us know!

– Written by Tierney McAfee, Reporting by Eric Ray

More Chris Brown & Karrueche Tran News:

1. Karrueche Tran: Will She See Chris Brown When He Gets Out Of Jail?
  2. Karrueche Tran Dissing Jailed Chris Brown With New Instagram Photo
  3. Karrueche Tran Disses Chris Brown: I Was His ‘Fire’ & He ‘Put Me Out’

Rachel

Posted at 11:26 AM on April 5, 2014

Even if u could get married wee (riri fanzz) don even our gal riri don care about him being in jail.drake is the man @ the moment u 2 shyt go ur way we don career

Jeanette

Posted at 6:38 PM on April 4, 2014

Poor gulliable girl! It’s one thing to love and care about someone but to allow them to continue making a fool out of you in front of the whole world, that’s crazy. If Chris walked out of jail today and asked for her hand in marriage, she would go through with it and actually convince herself that she is blessed to be “the one”.

all ok but

Posted at 2:59 PM on April 3, 2014

there’s no logic, no truth, no ethic, no values in this game. ít is gossip. neither sport, nor science, nor art, nothing but gossip… it is wasting time on some cheap subjects with the lowest level of investment… I don’t care if I’m right or wrong. I’m here to kill the time which I am not able to put into sport. All this has happened already to some other paris, triangles, quartets sometime ago. they got old and they got money and they lost money and they got fat and they lost weight. It does not bother me who is the hoe. the post-modern woman is a hoe. and the ancient woman was a slave. and KT tries to be both. Who cares if Cu can release Fe or other way around, as long as there are still Al and Au around the corner?

Yvette True

Posted at 12:22 PM on April 3, 2014

Hush. The world is not coming to an end, Chris will be fine. If he survived the Rihanna incident and the backlash that stemmed from that he can survive Anything. My daughter was here for spring break and was listening to that loyal video, she has no interest and little knowledge of his personal life, truly, both my kids. I refuse to believe any of this Frantic talk. The ones who will make Kae famous, if, ever, are these Rigoons she peddles her pics to with all their constant clucking back and forth with whoever will listen to them. But Chris music fans are unmoved and were glad to hear the shout out.

do the math

Posted at 1:35 PM on April 3, 2014

But Chris is stuck in the same place he’s been in for the past three years whether his fans are happy or not. We know he has the talent to survive all of this, be he lacks the self control. It’s his bad judgement and K’s decision to plaster his business all over the internet for attention that has him anchored right now. It’s not rocket science. Keeping K in his life means that his personal life will remain public for the world to see. As you can see, it’s not helping.

Yvette True

Posted at 2:24 PM on April 3, 2014

Think About It. Is he really ready within himself to go to the next plateau. Like you said, change comes from within. It really has nothing to do with Kae. No sense in being promoted until you’re Ready. Judge’s aren’t stupid. Right now, he is in a safe, quiet place. Uncomfortable, but safe. If he was out on bond, he would be ripe for another set up and not ripe enough to get the point. The pieces will all come together in time. The right attitude. The right woman. A complete healing. Everyone plays their part…a Judas in every camp. I was shopping for posters yesterday. There was one that caught my eye. It said “Shaken, but not stirred.” That’s a powerful message right there, one that I am praying my Fav will Learn. Just leave Kae be, Honey. If it were me, I would treat her Just As Nice. There have been questionable characters in my kids’ life, some just as bright and full of potential as my kids. I don’t mistreat them. I pray about it, next thing I know. I’m asking my kids, what happen to so and so. In particular my daughter, as of late, she said, “Oh, so and so asked if she could come up here; but, Mom, I don’t have time for that. I’d love to, but I have to study. She wants to bring her baby. How can I say, no, without hurting her feelings?”

ratchet

Posted at 4:00 AM on April 3, 2014

@seriously exactly! Numbers were going up for him every time he was out of the public eye and people could focus on his work. Every time she posts a pic of him or sells a story, his stock goes down. A good PR team would tell him to KEEP QUIET, get out in April and stay off of social media. It’s not a good thing for him. His music can sell itself. His mouth gets him in trouble. K, where they do that at? She has officially become infamous. And Rihanna had nothing to do with it. You k fans, don’t go crying about how the navy made the world hate her. She just made the world hate her all by herself. Tierney, we will find out what your affiliation to K Tran is. All of these “she’s selfless and loves him” stories are only coming from you.

ratchet

Posted at 9:01 PM on April 2, 2014

Let’s get this straight. TMZ has a longer video than IG can show which means they got it from K. We already know that she sells stories to HL or at least writes these BS stories herself but she’s selling videos to TMZ? She just lost the half shot she had at modeling. No one is going to hire her. She is bad luck for CB. Where is his PR team? They should have snatched the video by now. Calls from jail on IG. A whole new level of ratchet. Call it CHRAE.

seriously!!!

Posted at 11:12 PM on April 2, 2014

@ratchet, thank you!

Proving she loves him? Really? It should have been titled…Proving she will use him even while in jail. If her partying every night, hitting red carpets and leaking stories want enough. This is definitely clear and obvious.

And the people that keep saying they are supporting CB, with stand like that, who needs enemies. He should have been able to go to rehab/jail take care his business away from all to see and come back a superstar. But with her help that will never happen.

SunnyAutumnn

Posted at 8:30 PM on April 2, 2014

Yvette, you still mad bro? You should be happy your fave fell back into Drake’s lap. Your fave has accepted her consolation 2nd prize and is falling in love and happy. Granted, he has nothing on Chris in the looks department and he is a wimp, your fave has accepted all of this. Be happy for her hater.

kat

Posted at 4:54 AM on April 3, 2014

yes and chris also accepted her consolation 2nd prize and is falling in love and happy.

kat

Posted at 10:35 AM on April 3, 2014

yes and chris also accepted his consolation 2nd prize and is falling in love and happy.
we all know she left him

Yvette True

Posted at 12:46 PM on April 3, 2014

Uh, when have you ever heard me refer to someone as a Kmart Tranhoe? Never. Look close, and you will see the @ symbol. C’mon. Chris is my Fav. It may seem most times like I’m defending Kae, but actually Most of the time I’m pointing out truths and facts as I see them. The ridiculous, Ignorance of Most of Rihanna Fans who I refer to as Goons I do find annoying, to say the least. And in responding to some of them, Imay take jab at Rihanna’s behavior to illustrate a point. But I don’t wake up Every day to search her out. And that’s where their insanity comes into play, obsessed with Kae, they are. Maybe more than Chris, himself, if that’s even possible.

Yvette True

Posted at 4:21 PM on April 2, 2014

@Kmart Tranhoe, making empty statements doesn’t use up many brain cells. Good strategy, if you don’t have many to spare. Complex thought patterns used to form details and illustrations might be more than your brain can stand…Lol. That’s how Jesus dealt with pharisees and people that just showed up for the sole purpose of criticizing his teachings and nothing more. Sound familiar? I know what my motives are. And that’s how I’ll be judged. What are yours?