‘HIMYM’ Reunion: Will Cast Reunite In ‘How I Met Your Dad’ Spinoff?

Tue, April 1, 2014 10:37am EDT by 6 Comments
HIMYM Reunion
Courtesy of CBS

Jackie Gomez

Posted at 2:34 PM on April 3, 2014

Omg, I am truely goin 2 miss HIMYM so much. I’ve always loved this show because I reminde’ me so much of my years & my creww I use 2 roll w back in the good ol days. Sad to ay just like the ending. The group will never stick together. Poeple change & move foward in life. 2 or 3 our of the crew stay frinds & still hang out because out of my crew of 6 or 8 of us only 3 of us still hang out. When people get married, have children or move away things change & can only see each other when big events. That’s how life is & if your a real friend u will always be there in big events, through phone calls, facebook, instrigram, twitter, txt, emails, ect….. but its impossible to hang out everyday the way we use to back then. And there will always be 2 or 3 our of ur friends that won’t ever unerstand why I can call or hang out every single day bu still be happy for receiving a phone call or txt, ect… or great big events. No need to be pissed when gone so long that is how life is. I will alays love HIMYM the way I love That 70′s show. I will def give a chance for How I met your Dad spinoff bt I really hope its as good as HIMYM

somethings

Posted at 4:31 PM on April 2, 2014

It’s just going to be a flop, it can’t even be a spin-off without any connection. The writers are already sellouts wanting more money rather than finishing off stories.

ceer0624

Posted at 10:43 PM on April 1, 2014

:) Oh!
___ ❤ WhiteMenWhoLoveBlackWomen.c o m ❤ ___
This is a special Black and White Dating Services .”The Best Interracial Dating Site For White Men and Black Women” .It is an huge group where all members believe interracial relationship !kl

reteksqbcb

Posted at 9:37 PM on April 1, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixëdLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. This common interest will help make dating easier, more effective, and more successful.Have a try.sdgsdvxbxcb

Emi Cornesete

Posted at 12:07 PM on April 1, 2014

Since I started with my online business I earn $58 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out.

>>>>>>>> CHECK44.COM