‘Glee’ Recap: Blaine Finds Out The Truth About Kurt & Elliot

Tue, April 1, 2014 9:46pm EST by 9 Comments
Glee Kurt Blaine Fight
Courtesy of Fox

sarah

Posted at 1:15 PM on April 23, 2014

I honestly dont see any real chemistry between Sam and Mercedes like the chemistry we saw between Sam and Nurse Penny or Sam and Quinn and we all some chemistry between Rachel and Sam but I dont ship them

josy

Posted at 10:33 AM on April 16, 2014

so glad that samcedes is back, love this sam when he is around mercedes. really hope they are endgame!

L

Posted at 9:32 AM on April 4, 2014

I haven’t watched Glee since S3 ended and the show became a train wreck but I’m back now that they are bringing back Samcedes and Mercedes is actually going to get a decent story line. I hope they keep the cast in New York. A smaller cast equals more screen time and character development for the original Gleeks and that is what I’m here for. Love the episode, Klaine was sweet and Rachel was actually tolerable. Great work Glee!

New Orleans

Posted at 10:18 PM on April 3, 2014

I’m here for Mercedes & Samcedes….Also,the mature route glee is taking so much better!

Maggie

Posted at 10:13 AM on April 2, 2014

I loved this episode! All of the problems were realistic and so much more interesting than all the recycled drama at McKinley. I especially loved all the Kurt and Blaine stuff. After barely seeing them together for a season and a half, it was so refreshing to have them in the same space for a whole episode (and the rest of the series!). I loved how realistic their issues were and that they didn’t make Elliot a romantic interest, but rather a cheerleader and a good friend. I’m looking forward to seeing how all of this plays out. :)

Arie

Posted at 8:46 AM on April 2, 2014

Glee is a whole new show and I LOVE it!!!

Gleek

Posted at 4:58 AM on April 2, 2014

I really enjoyed this new Glee. Kurt and Blaine were hilarious and sweet and Sam and Mercedes were just a cherry on top. I absolutely love them together. So cute. I really can’t wait for more.
Rachel was annyoing in the last episodes but I actually liked her in this one and if she stays as awesome as she was at the end of the episode, I will be so happy!
I would never guessed these six characters would go so well together, I don’t miss the rest at all, to be honest. Well, I am looking forward to Santana’s return…
Anyway, everyone go vote YES! in the poll because Samcedes are definition of cuteness.

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:04 AM on April 2, 2014

……they both had a dick?

Nel Howell

Posted at 11:20 PM on April 1, 2014

I love Sam and Mercedes’ chemistry. I hope to see a whole lot more of it. I also think Kurt and Blaine are totes adorable, but this separation is a huge disaster. thank goodness Mercedes is there to throw a wrench into any possible Sam and Blaine progression. I’m beginning to get real annoyed with Rachel though. She was wonderful in McKinley but that attitude does not do good in real life socializing. Good thing she has loyal friends.

Love the move to NYC! Great plot lines are back in Glee!