Zayn Malik Dead? — One Direction Star Subject Of Death Hoax

Mon, March 31, 2014 4:18pm EST by 14 Comments
zayn malik
Getty

The One Direction star is the victim of a death hoax, just hours before April Fools Day a horrible rumor hit the web and even began trending on Twitter.

Zayn Malik is alive and well! The 21-year-old was was unfortunately at the front lines of a very sad death hoax on March 31 but the singer is just fine.

Zayn Malik Is Not Dead — One Direction Star Subject Of Death Hoax

The whole thing started with a fake BBC report that claimed Zayn was found dead in a hotel room, how awful!

We are just glad that all is well with Zayn!

Perrie Edwards & Zayn: Babies On The Way?

Perrie Edwards and Zayn are engaged but Perrie already has babies on the brain!

“I can’t wait to get married and have kids but it’s Little Mix at the minute,” she told Perez Hilton. “I want Little Mix to explode and be massive, then I think we’ll all settle down and get married and have kids and stuff like that.”

We think they make such a cute couple and we bet they will have such gorgeous kids. We just are concerned about this awful death hoaxes. Lady Gaga had something similar happen to her not too long ago which has us concerned. Are these things going to be a common occurrence?

It’s such a sad thing to happen and terrifies fans all over the world. We bet Zayn wasn’t thrilled to wake up to his fans being so worried and have #RIPZaynMalik trending on Twitter all morning.

HollywoodLifers should Zayn be upset?

– Chloe Melas

More Zayn Malik News:

1. Simon Cowell: I’ll Be ‘Disappointed’ If I’m Not Zayn Malik’s Best Man
  2. Zayn Malik & Perrie Edwards Are Planning A Huge Wedding
  3. Zayn Malik: How He Proposed to Perrie Edwards Revealed

agnesandra

Posted at 1:28 AM on September 16, 2014

did zayn died or not? i want to marry him. and why did zayn cheated on perrie they are great if their together.

1D fans

Posted at 7:28 PM on September 5, 2014

Thanks god! Zayn is my favorite guy because the guy I like he is just like him love you zayn and I hate all who made this joke

Ashley S

Posted at 7:56 PM on July 26, 2014

Zayn could be upset but he also shouldn’t be mad because forreals he’s a grown man so yeah he shouldn’t be mad because of some stupid people who said some stupid lie its done for nobody
has to believe in it if its not real

ELIANIS

Posted at 11:12 AM on July 6, 2014

ZAYN IS SO CUITE!

Loel

Posted at 1:16 PM on June 9, 2014

When Zayn die my sis Vlera will die and i will now that :)

Fanta a Directioner fan

Posted at 9:45 PM on May 14, 2014

ZAYN DOESN’T DESERVE THAT HE IS THE MOST PERFECT GUY IN THE WORLD AND WHO EVER MADE THAT JOKE F**K YOU BECAUSE APRIL FOOLS IS TO MAKE PEOPLE LAUGH BUT THAT JOKE IS NOT FUNNY AT ALL IT’S JUST SICK LIKE OMG THATS JUST LIKE THE WORST APRIL FOOL JOKE EVER NOW I FEEL SO TERRIBLE BUT IM GLAD IS NOT DEAD IT MAKES ME A MORE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kyrstin baldwin

Posted at 10:43 AM on April 8, 2014

i dont want my baby to die

Abi

Posted at 8:40 PM on April 11, 2014

He’s is not dead and he ain’t going to, it is always going to be a rumours

Goretti L. Zaynretti Itoka

Posted at 9:50 AM on April 6, 2014

Thank God zayn is alive n it’s not fun saying such a thing about someone.. He should actually be very upset..

Jade

Posted at 3:33 PM on April 3, 2014

I wish he were.

Mrs.Malik

Posted at 5:20 AM on April 4, 2014

F YOU!

Loel

Posted at 1:17 PM on June 9, 2014

Be a good girl because Zayn don’t love girls how you …..

Ms. I dunno how to create a website

Posted at 3:35 AM on April 5, 2014

YOu need to get a doctor

ruthmoseley

Posted at 8:07 PM on March 31, 2014

before I looked at the draft that said $5930 , I didnt believe that my sister was like they say actualie bringing in money part-time on-line. . there sisters neighbour started doing this for under and resantly cleard the loans on there cottage and got a new Renault 4 . go to website

>>>>>>>> WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M