‘The Voice’ Round Two Battles: Tess Boyer & Josh Kaufman Steal The Show

Mon, March 31, 2014 10:38pm EDT by 8 Comments
The Voice Round Two Battles
Courtesy of NBC

laney

Posted at 10:00 PM on April 21, 2014

Tess is nasty. She was paid to be a Ho for some pilots.

Harry Hodag

Posted at 4:53 PM on April 1, 2014

A bit of sexism here? Clearly Bria and Sissaundra are leaders, but are you saying Delvin or T.J. are worse than the two other women mentioned here? And how about Tess as another strong woman singer.
I think you’ve picked the favorites, reality be damned.

Jeannie

Posted at 11:31 AM on April 1, 2014

I thought Sam and Christina were so awful that they both should have been send packing. They were flat and totally awful. Josh and Devlin were both awesome and so glad that Josh was stolen. Those could be the two in the finals!!!!!!!

trisher harris (@spectacularspi3)

Posted at 9:20 AM on April 1, 2014

I wanted Sam to stay. She had a really unique voice and i wanted to see what else she could have done. I hope she goes on to making an album because i really want to hear that voice again.

Emi Cornesete

Posted at 9:15 AM on April 1, 2014

Since I started with my online business I earn $58 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out.

>>>>>>>> CHECK44.COM

Margaret Gaddis

Posted at 3:56 AM on April 1, 2014

I have been watching the Voice forever but Zi have never been as impressed as I am now with Josh Kaufman. Josh has got it going on. Damn Adam this guy is one of a kind. When he sang Happy I thought he was as good as William Pharrell . He is awesome!
Fantastic. He has soul that I haven ‘t seen or heard in forever. I am just a retired practice manager with 8 kids and 15 grandchildren who loves music and one of a kind singers. Josh is one of those you can listen to forever!!!!!!!!!

dunjav2013

Posted at 2:27 AM on April 1, 2014

Reblogged this on dunjav.

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:27 PM on March 31, 2014

please stay calm: they got arrested while stealing.