‘The Voice': Pharrell Officially Named New Season 7 Coach

Getty/Courtesy of NBC

Raquel

Posted at 4:29 PM on July 7, 2014

Thank you!

And

Posted at 3:03 AM on May 15, 2014

Meh don’t really care for him or his music. I hope he can surprise me.

Dave

Posted at 11:34 PM on April 29, 2014

Why Pharrell ? A funny hat and just a decent voice doesn’t really qualify him for much. What am I missing ?

Lauren

Posted at 6:13 PM on April 4, 2014

Don’t be talking bad about shakira!!😡

#TeamShakiraAllTheWay

charla124

Posted at 11:51 PM on April 2, 2014

The Voice is so bland without Christina Aguilera, I never watch it when she’s off, hope she comes back

Charlee P

Posted at 9:15 AM on April 1, 2014

I really want Christina to return.

ceer0624

Posted at 10:47 PM on March 31, 2014

:) Oh!
___ ❤ WhiteMenWhoLoveBlackWomen.c o m ❤ ___
This is a special Black and White Dating Services .”The Best Interracial Dating Site For White Men and Black Women” .It is an huge group where all members believe interracial relationship !h

Tanner

Posted at 10:25 PM on March 31, 2014

I think it is awesome that Pharrell is joining the Voice. I will be very disappointed if Christina doesn’t return, because she is THE VOICE. However, due to the fact that she is pregnant and will be marrying soon, I feel as if this would be too much of a burden. I hope that whatever decision she makes, it is for her health and not the money. I love Xtina! My favorite performer/entertainer/singer and a HUGE inspiration.

Alan

Posted at 8:57 PM on March 31, 2014

You lost a viewer. Pharrell doesn’t have the credentials to be a Voice judge. I’d ask Billy Idol.

tom

Posted at 4:44 AM on April 1, 2014

He has 7 grammys- blake has none, shakira has 2, adam has 2. I don’t like Pharrell, but he has the credentials. But I hope this is just an early april fools joke

ruthmoseley

Posted at 8:33 PM on March 31, 2014

before I looked at the draft that said $5930 , I didnt believe that my sister was like they say actualie bringing in money part-time on-line. . there sisters neighbour started doing this for under and resantly cleard the loans on there cottage and got a new Renault 4 . go to website

>>>>>>>> WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

Colleen

Posted at 8:09 PM on March 31, 2014

No offense to Christina or Pharrell but Adam, Shakira, Usher and Blake ROCK!!! This foursome has a chemistry that no other show has…I’m hooked on the Voice.

alyles

Posted at 1:40 AM on April 1, 2014

uh no

Zach

Posted at 9:17 PM on April 3, 2014

Definitely the best four!

Daniel

Posted at 5:24 PM on March 31, 2014

No offense to Christina, but I really hope they keep Shakira on for the upcoming seasons! She is just so humble, amicable, intelligent, and talented. Happy to see Pharell joining the voice as well!

alyles

Posted at 1:42 AM on April 1, 2014

oh please Shakira may act sweet but when it comes down to Christina is simply a better person. Who leaves her Hollywood bubble and stands up for what she believes

alyles

Posted at 1:42 AM on April 1, 2014

and helps others

Zach

Posted at 9:16 PM on April 3, 2014

Okay let me know when Xtina builds schools in 3rd world countries for children who can’t afford it

Meri

Posted at 3:20 PM on April 18, 2014

Zach is right. I hear about Shaki doing a lot more charity work. Let’s be honest Shaki is closer to the Jolie-level than Christina is. What exactly makes Christina a better person? I’ve never heard of her doing anything on a big scale like that for charity. You need to explain that further because I haven’t read anything that adds evidence to your argument.

rocky.napoli (@rockynapoli)

Posted at 3:45 PM on March 31, 2014

I basically make about………$6,000k-$8,000k a month online………. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 10-13 hours a week from home. go to this site home tab for more detail ..WWW.J­­­­O­­­­B­­­­S­­­­­C­­­­­S.C­O­M