‘Revenge’ Recap: Aiden Returns With A Shocking New Claim

Mon, March 31, 2014 12:18am EDT by 9 Comments
Revenge Aiden Returns
Courtesy of ABC

Pam

Posted at 10:19 PM on March 31, 2014

I I like Stevie she shouldn’t fall off the wagon needs to help Emily and Jack!

Pam

Posted at 9:29 PM on March 31, 2014

Finally Emily is getting her groove back. She was always a set ahead of them good to see her back!!! Victoria needs to suffer!!

Larissa Dadonput

Posted at 11:30 AM on March 31, 2014

My neighbour is working part time and averaging $9000 a month. I’m a single mum and just got my first paycheck for $6546! I still can’t believe it. I tried it out cause I got really desperate and now I couldn’t be happier. Heres what I do,

>>>>>>>> CHEK44.COM

norawanxbccx

Posted at 11:27 AM on March 31, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixëdLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. This common interest will help make dating easier, more effective, and more successful.Have a try.xcbeywey

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:05 AM on March 31, 2014

fre VERSACE-dresses for life?

elsie.mickel (@elsiemickel)

Posted at 9:33 AM on March 31, 2014

==============ONLINE JOBS==============
I basically make about………$6,000k-$8,000k a month online………. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 10-13 hours a week from home. go to this site home tab for more detail ..WWW.J­­­­O­­­­B­­­­S­­­­­C­­­­­S.C­O­M

keira007

Posted at 9:22 AM on March 31, 2014

Jack looked so handsome in this episode. How can Emily not be in love with him, I am<3

Me

Posted at 4:53 AM on March 31, 2014

Mister Baja: What? Who’s?

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:32 AM on March 31, 2014

her sanitary towels were out?