Miranda Kerr Goes Topless On UK ‘GQ’ — Get Her Flawless Skin

Mon, March 31, 2014 5:06pm EDT by 7 Comments
Miranda Kerr GQ UK
Courtesy Of British GQ May 2014/Mario Testino

Miranda Kerr reveals more than we expected in her new cover shoot for ‘GQ’ magazine. She talks about her recent split with ex-husband Orlando Bloom as well as her dating life…and says she may be interested in both men and women! Read more about Miranda’s life below.

30-year-old supermodel Miranda Kerr had a super sexy photo shoot for UK GQ magazine‘s May 2014 issue. Topless on the cover, Miranda stunned us with her beautiful, glowing skin! Find out how to get her look right here.

Miranda Kerr On ‘GQ’ UK — Racy Topless Cover Shoot

Miranda strips down, revealing her supermodel body in her GQ cover shoot as she only wears one item of clothing in each photograph.

As always, she looked absolutely stunning! Her hair looked very messy, almost like bed head. Miranda’s makeup was kept very natural as the focal point was her very sultry shoot.

Keeping Busy With Work

Miranda has been keeping herself busy since her split with actor Orlando Bloom. She’s a mother, supermodel, AND owner of a successful skincare line called Kora Organics by Miranda Kerr. She promoted her brand by uploading a picture on her Instagram on March 23. Miranda also has a role as the celebrity ambassador for CLEAR Scalp & Hair and recently signed on to be the celebrity face of Escada’s new fragrance.

Miranda Kerr: ‘I’m Dating. I’m Loving It’

Miranda has officially moved on since her marriage. She reveals to GQ magazine, “I’m dating. I’m loving it. Two happy parents are better than two unhappy parents. This is my time to explore and have some fun. I’m not looking to fall in love again quickly.”

We love how she’s having fun with it and not stressing out at all.

She says that she’s even received some wicked proposals: “I still get chatted up a lot. I’ve had some crazy, ridiculous proposals — stuff that you wouldn’t even see in the movies. No blind dates, however, and I never google a man’s name before I meet him.”

As far as finding a partner, she admits: “I appreciate both men and women.”

HollywoodLifers, what do you think about Miranda’s sexy photo shoot? Tell us down below.

– Isabella Kim

More Beauty News:

1. Bella Thorne’s Album Cover Photo Shoot — Vote On Your Fave Lip
  2. Save Your Face: New Anti-Burn, Anti-Aging Sunscreens
  3. Khloe Kardashian, Kendall Jenner & Kylie Jenner’s Tribal Makeup

reteksqbcb

Posted at 9:38 PM on April 1, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixëdLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. This common interest will help make dating easier, more effective, and more successful.Have a try.bvncbxbxcb

Vozd

Posted at 6:51 PM on April 1, 2014

I just got pαid $6784 working off my lαptop this month. And if you think that’s cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $9k her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less. >>>>jobs29(.com)

Abdullh

Posted at 4:34 PM on April 1, 2014

Form an attractive look more beautiful than the prohibitions in enriched Enchanted

Emi Cornesete

Posted at 12:10 PM on April 1, 2014

ssSince I started with my online business I earn $58 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out.

>>>>>>>> CHECK44.COM

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:00 AM on April 1, 2014

sorry to say but you will still look ugly.

ruthmoseley

Posted at 8:25 PM on March 31, 2014

before I looked at the draft that said $5930 , I didnt believe that my sister was like they say actualie bringing in money part-time on-line. . there sisters neighbour started doing this for under and resantly cleard the loans on there cottage and got a new Renault 4 . go to website

>>>>>>>> WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M