Justin Bieber Dissed By Canada While Accepting Juno Award

Mon, March 31, 2014 8:51am EDT by 33 Comments
Justin Bieber Juno Awards
Ethan Miller/Entertainment/Getty Images

Brianna Brookshaw

Posted at 2:08 PM on April 11, 2014

um hello he wasn’t even at the award show…. -__-

Venesa

Posted at 10:39 AM on April 5, 2014

Since when is pizza and grey goose considered expensive taste, a couple years ago that was my typical weekend? Anything to throw shade his way I guess. He hasn’t been to an awards show since he was dissed at the Billboards (again, unrightfully) so can you blame him for not being at the Junos? People need to just leave him alone, obviously he has plenty of fans seeing as how he has won the Junos 4 years in a row! Justin will be at the top as long as music keeps playing, so people need to get over it, let him live his life, and stop with the hate! At least Beliebers aren’t his fans because their friends are, but most people that hate on him only do it cuz they never gave him a chance in the first place and because their friends don’t like him.

Susy

Posted at 3:12 PM on April 2, 2014

He probably wouldn’t have been dissed if he’d actually shown up to the Junos.

BIM

Posted at 2:01 AM on April 1, 2014

The thing about negative energy sent your way it will just keep going around and around if you send it back to the guilty parties. The Catholic Church had paganism to battle when establishing the Christian faith. They used white or red candles to surround themselves with and send the negative intentions out into the universe. Surrounding them with the radiating light of Jesus. Saint Michael the Archangel prayer is a good one to pray. Jealousy is a dark intention that can be sent away. Just saying!

joy

Posted at 12:40 AM on April 1, 2014

since he wasn’t there you use an old pic..he has two arm sleeves now..these are old tattoos

KALANI

Posted at 3:18 PM on March 31, 2014

Ya JB’s an immature, annoying BOY MAN…. im finally starting to see the light

KALANI

Posted at 3:16 PM on March 31, 2014

I’ve seen the light Y”ALL….. I agree, JB is a disgusting little moron…..but I’ll keep yackin cuz Bonnie Fuller and I are friends and she says I can put messages up every day and all day long yippee

KALANI IS NOW DEFENSIVE

Posted at 5:12 PM on March 31, 2014

i see your comments not just in hollywood no life dot com. i see your name elsewhere not just here. nice try! hahahaa

KALANI

Posted at 3:13 PM on March 31, 2014

BF …you do know he wasnt even at the awards ceremony right ????

Proud Canadian

Posted at 2:41 PM on March 31, 2014

Im canadian and im ashamed of juston beiber. It was a well deserved boo he makes us Canadians look bad, I see it as you Americans broke him.

Brianna Brookshaw

Posted at 2:10 PM on April 11, 2014

thank you i agree! he didnt even go to the show! he lives in the fing states! give it to someone more deserving

rb

Posted at 2:10 PM on March 31, 2014

The people that BOO are the immature ones!! Like the man said at the BBMA’s in 2013: this ain’t the Apollo!!

BeeBee

Posted at 2:06 PM on March 31, 2014

JEALOUSY! Next these lost, rude people will be yelling crucify him! Their actions make no sense what so ever. He is only 20 years old and these people should be old enough to know better.

KALANI

Posted at 12:18 PM on March 31, 2014

I LOVE JUSTIN. HE’S ALL AROUND GOOD GUY

KALANI

Posted at 12:18 PM on March 31, 2014

I’M SO AWW OF JUSTIN. HE’S SO HOT. AND VERY ADORABLE

SELENA IS UGLY, THIS SITE SHOULD CHANGE THEIR SITE TO SELENA. THEY WANT TO PEOPLE TO COME HERE BUT HIGHLIGHTS THEIR NUMBER ONE FAVORITE OF ALL TIME.

Posted at 4:56 PM on March 31, 2014

YEAH WE KNOW YOU THINK JUSTIN IS HOT… HOT IN BED. THAT’S YOUR FANTASY, HAVING WILD SEX WITH HIM TOGETHER WITH SELENA. HAVING THREESOME. IF YOU THINK I DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU KIDS ARE UP TO THIS DAYS. YOU CAN’T FOOL ME BITTCH… I AM READING YOUR FANFICTIONS.

Posted at 5:00 PM on March 31, 2014

YEAH! WE KNOW!!! AWWW YOU ARE SO AWWW… WHILE MASTURBATING AS WELL. I DON’T KNOW WHAT YOUR PARENTS DID TO RAISE YOU UP… BUT ITS FREAKING SCARY.

KALANI

Posted at 11:54 AM on March 31, 2014

WHY WOULD THEY DIS HIM. SERIOUSLY. HE’S A GOOD GUY.

Clarisha

Posted at 12:23 PM on March 31, 2014

i can answer you Kalani! they dis him because he did some bad things and the Canadians still remember them with every detail from A to Z. However the forgot all THESE good things,donations etc which Justin did! In my point of view that is called INGRATITUDE!!! Am I wrong??!

Kalani

Posted at 12:46 PM on March 31, 2014

Yeah and so what. What celebs doesn’t mess up. I love Justin. He’s just so aww.

Larissa Dadonput

Posted at 11:31 AM on March 31, 2014

My neighbour is working part time and averaging $9000 a month. I’m a single mum and just got my first paycheck for $6546! I still can’t believe it. I tried it out cause I got really desperate and now I couldn’t be happier. Heres what I do,

>>>>>>>> CHEK44.COM

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:03 AM on March 31, 2014

they need a real role model like me.
NOT A PATHETIC BOY!!

KALANI

Posted at 12:17 PM on March 31, 2014

NO HE’S NOT. HE’S A GOOD GUY. YOU NEED HELP IDIOT. BUY YOURSELF A CLUE FOOL

Larissa Dadonput

Posted at 10:32 AM on March 31, 2014

I just got paid $7500 working off my computer this month. And if you think that’s cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $8k her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less. This is what I do,

>>>>>>>> CHCK44.COM

Kalani

Posted at 10:06 AM on March 31, 2014

Is that even true or all BS.

Dayna

Posted at 10:39 AM on March 31, 2014

It’s true, they booed him

KALANI

Posted at 12:18 PM on March 31, 2014

WHY WOULD THEY DIS HIM. HE’S A GREAT GUY

drew33

Posted at 9:55 AM on March 31, 2014

i feel like it makes no sense his fans keep on voting him he will keep winning the awards so even though they boo he remains the bigger person u cant beat that

stupid Bieber fans

Posted at 11:15 AM on March 31, 2014

and your Bieber posting the voting link.. which is as.. begging for the win.. it’s just pitiful

rb

Posted at 2:06 PM on March 31, 2014

Your’re the stupid one, and you hide behind a flash back!! Get over it, Justin won over 9 nominees.

KALANI

Posted at 12:19 PM on March 31, 2014

I’M JUST SO AWW OF HIM. HE’S SO ADORABLE. SUCH A HOTTIE.

elsie.mickel (@elsiemickel)

Posted at 9:30 AM on March 31, 2014

==============ONLINE JOBS==============
I basically make about………$6,000k-$8,000k a month online………. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 10-13 hours a week from home. go to this site home tab for more detail ..WWW.J­­­­O­­­­B­­­­S­­­­­C­­­­­S.C­O­M

Cla

Posted at 9:24 AM on March 31, 2014

Where’s the diss from the crowd