Juan Pablo Gets Drink Thrown In Face After Being Booed At Appearance

Mon, March 31, 2014 11:12am EDT by 5 Comments
Juan Pablo Dissed
Courtesy of ABC

Patricia V.

Posted at 11:33 PM on June 18, 2014

I would have been tempted myself. I was so totally disgusted by him on the finale of The Bachelor and After the Rose. I was happy that I didn’t watch the whole season, I couldn’t because I found him to be repulsive.

Tanika

Posted at 3:33 PM on March 31, 2014

It’s ironic how gullible the TV audience is. Also do they forget that every bachelor on that show has availed himself to sex with as many girls who would consent. Juan Pablo did nothing different in that regard. It takes two to tango.

Just saying...

Posted at 11:48 AM on March 31, 2014

He’s pathetic. If you are going to be an obnoxious scumbag, at least show yourself a wolf in sheep’s clothing and don’t make it so obvious, but he is too obvious. Nobody, absolutely nobody, not even the producers or the staff of the show liked him. He has the three characteristics of this sinful degenerate generation: Lust (I want it), Entitlement (I deserve it), and Pride (I can handle it).

Barbara

Posted at 1:18 PM on March 31, 2014

What a waste of a good drink

norawanxbccx

Posted at 11:32 AM on March 31, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixëdLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. This common interest will help make dating easier, more effective, and more successful.Have a try.xcbxcb