Black Jeopardy: Louis C.K. Odd Man Out In Hilarious SNL Skit — Watch

Mon, March 31, 2014 10:14am EDT by 13 Comments

SNL has outdone themselves with their latest skit ‘Black Jeopardy’ which featured a very lost Louis C.K. The comedian matched wits with the likes of SNL cast member Jay Pharoah in a mock Jeopardy spoof with all ‘black’ topics.

The skit featured a black Alex Trebek played by Kenan Thompson who referred to himself as “Alex Treblack” but later changed his name to “Darnell Hayes.” Black Jeopardy also had myriad of “black” categories and our favorites have to be “It’s Been A Minute,” and “Had That Been Me.”

Black Jeopardy: Louis C.K. Made A Fool On ‘SNL’ Skit

Louis C.K. played “Mark” a African-American studies professor from Brigham Young University.

Louis was flanked by spoof Jeopardy contestant Jay Pharoah. When asked why he was on Black Jeopardy — Louis said, “I’m a professor of African-American studies at Brigham Young University so I figured I’d give it a shot.”

We could not stop laughing! At one time Louis asks, “Is there going to be any questions about black history at all.” Darnell simply responds, “relax — we got what we got.”

Of course Louis’s character was made the fool throughout the show as he could not answer a single question right.

SNL’s Black Jeopardy: Louis C.K. Looks Lost In Hilarious Skit

Louis does try courageously to answer a question but is soon dissed for making the ultimate wrong answer.

We could tell you more but that would take away from all the laughs. Make sure you watch the whole skit to get all the laughs and don’t forget to check out Louis’ hilarious facial expressions.

Tell us what you thought of the skit HollywoodLifers!

– Bryant Perkins

More SNL News:

1. Miley Cyrus: You’re Smart To Mock Yourself On ‘SNL’
  2. Justin Bieber’s DUI: ‘Saturday Night Live’ Writing Last-Minute Skits
  3. ‘Saturday Night Live’ Mocks Phil Robertson & ‘Duck Dynasty’ — Watch

Fred Lange

Posted at 11:36 PM on March 31, 2014

Howard Stern already did this

ceer0624

Posted at 10:49 PM on March 31, 2014

:) Oh!
___ ❤ WhiteMenWhoLoveBlackWomen.c o m ❤ ___
This is a special Black and White Dating Services .”The Best Interracial Dating Site For White Men and Black Women” .It is an huge group where all members believe interracial relationship !hh

Kevin McLogan

Posted at 9:40 PM on March 31, 2014

I don’t think that the reporter really watched the skit. So much was wrong in the report, that I can’t even imagine where to start.
If you have an agenda to advance, do your damn homework. And there were only three cast members. Would it kill you to name Sasheer Zamata?

ruthmoseley

Posted at 8:20 PM on March 31, 2014

before I looked at the draft that said $5930 , I didnt believe that my sister was like they say actualie bringing in money part-time on-line. . there sisters neighbour started doing this for under and resantly cleard the loans on there cottage and got a new Renault 4 . go to website

>>>>>>>> WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

LaKeisha Jackson

Posted at 6:20 PM on March 31, 2014

I know that SNL always tries to be funny, and will rag on everyone and everything. And this skit was funny, but it went way too far for me. It made Black people look like we ain’t got a damn lick of sense, and the ads were even worse.

LizO

Posted at 1:54 PM on April 6, 2014

thank you …i thought it was just me. i dont think SNL’s demographic is the people who are portrayed in the answers are watching. educated blacks couldnt have found this funny. so that leaves the whites watching and laughing at poor blacks. and i to was glad to see sasheer zamata have some lines and thats all she had, jay p. had a LOT more lines. and no. 3 i am glad to see the plus size cast member not be stuck in the stereotypical “fat equals funny” roles. i only watched to see ck but i stopped watching recently. with the daily show and colbert every night, who wants to see snl’s satire and parodies.

LizO

Posted at 1:57 PM on April 6, 2014

thats why i didnt like the jeopardy answers to the questions, they were ignorant.

Vicky

Posted at 6:16 PM on March 31, 2014

As an Black woman, the skit IMO, was not racist. It wasn’t funny and that’s a problem if this supposedly a sketch comedy show.

LizO

Posted at 1:56 PM on April 6, 2014

i just thought that that kind of humor was getting old on that show.

rocky.napoli (@rockynapoli)

Posted at 3:44 PM on March 31, 2014

I basically make about………$6,000k-$8,000k a month online………. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 10-13 hours a week from home. go to this site home tab for more detail ..WWW.J­­­­O­­­­B­­­­S­­­­­C­­­­­S.C­O­M

norawanxbccx

Posted at 11:36 AM on March 31, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixëdLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. This common interest will help make dating easier, more effective, and more successful.Have a try.vcnueu

Larissa Dadonput

Posted at 10:48 AM on March 31, 2014

My neighbour is working part time and averaging $9000 a month. I’m a single mum and just got my first paycheck for $6546! I still can’t believe it. I tried it out cause I got really desperate and now I couldn’t be happier. Heres what I do,

>>>>>>>> CHEK44.COM