‘DWTS’ Episode 3: Amy Purdy Dances The Most Emotional Dance Ever

Mon, March 31, 2014 11:23pm EDT by 14 Comments
Billy Dee Williams Eliminated Dancing With The Stars
Courtesy of ABC

Paula

Posted at 8:48 PM on April 1, 2014

Maks and Meryl were over the top – just fantastic. But, MORE than that, I believe that Maks is truly in love with Meryl. His expression throughout their dance together radiated, I believe, a sincere ‘in love’ feeling for her. This score was beyond the charts!

ruthmoseley

Posted at 6:30 PM on April 1, 2014

what Connie implied I’m surprised that a stay at home mom can profit $9440 in one month on the computer . blog here

>>>>>>>> WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

DAN NEVINS

Posted at 4:40 PM on April 1, 2014

DWTS MANAGEMENT ARE RIGGING THE SCORES

DAN NEVINS

Posted at 4:42 PM on April 1, 2014

MARYANN GIVES ALL THE GOOD LOOKING GUYS HIGH SCORES

DAN NEVINS

Posted at 4:44 PM on April 1, 2014

MARYANN AND BRUNO HAVE ZERO BALL ROOM EXPERIENCE, SO HOW CAN THE JUDGE DANCES

lhulsey

Posted at 2:04 PM on April 1, 2014

It was a fabolous night! Everyone did great! I loved Amy and Derek’s contemporary the best of all!

el lobo (@ellobo199)

Posted at 1:26 PM on April 1, 2014

Charlie White got screwed out of a couple of tens.

DAN NEVINS

Posted at 4:45 PM on April 1, 2014

YES HE DID

el lobo (@ellobo199)

Posted at 1:24 PM on April 1, 2014

Billy Dee had no business being on the program from the start. A total waste of a slot for a talented candidate. Who knows what we missed out on.

DAN NEVINS

Posted at 4:47 PM on April 1, 2014

BILLY WAS A GREAT ACTOR, I WOULD HAVE LIVE TO HAVE SEEN HIM DANCE 30 YEARS AGO. I HOPE HIS BACK IS OKAY

RedOwl

Posted at 12:27 PM on April 1, 2014

For the first time, ever, I am disagreeing with Bruno.
Episode 3 was a total yawn, except for the times when people were dancing.
These tug at your heart stories have no place in a dancing competition.

How convenient that Billy Dee Williams injured his back!

Robin Roberts has no business judging dancing. Why does ABC keep promoting her?
She does The Red Carpet, now DWTS and she is not qualified to be on either show.
It was funny when we saw her peeking at Len’s score before she cast her vote!

Paula

Posted at 8:36 PM on April 1, 2014

I feel the same way. Robin Roberts should by no means be there. She has no intellectual knowledge about dancing. For every single candidate, she used the word ‘beautiful’. (After a while, I stopped counting the number of times.) That’s hardly worthy of an analysis for any dancing technique. What are the chances that Robin really has any professional experience in ballroom dancing or any other style of dancing? I didn’t care for her appearance on the program nor was I interested in any of her unprofessional opinions. I hope not to see her there again!

Emi Cornesete

Posted at 10:04 AM on April 1, 2014

Since I started with my online business I earn $58 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out.

>>>>>>>> CHECK44.COM

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:50 PM on March 31, 2014

the floor looked like a swimming pool after all those tears.