‘Once Upon A Time': Rumpelstiltskin Is Back & [Spoiler] Gets Killed

Sun, March 30, 2014 10:01pm EDT by 11 Comments
once upon a time recap
Courtesy of ABC

Sam I Am ☆ (@ItsOhSoSPN)

Posted at 4:06 PM on March 31, 2014

I’m really going to miss Neal, I really wanted to see his relationship with Rumple and Henry progress, but I guess he didn’t really have much of a plot going on. As for people getting upset about their ships, Seriously? it’s Once Upon A Time not Once Upon A SHIP. Have a little faith in the writers, jeez.

Sara

Posted at 10:50 AM on March 31, 2014

WOW people have a little faith. I’m sure there is a plan….

Larissa Dadonput

Posted at 10:29 AM on March 31, 2014

I just got paid $7500 working off my computer this month. And if you think that’s cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $8k her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less. This is what I do,

>>>>>>>> CHCK44.COM

Nor

Posted at 9:26 AM on March 31, 2014

WAY TO GO WRITERS. WAY TO OFFICIALLY TURN IT INTO THE FREAKING CAPTAIN SWAN SHOW!

Jenn

Posted at 9:18 AM on March 31, 2014

Pretty “meh” about Neal to be honest. He was nothing more than a plot device. Enjoying all of season 3 so far.

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:43 AM on March 31, 2014

as easy as killing your pet?

elsie.mickel (@elsiemickel)

Posted at 12:23 AM on March 31, 2014

==============ONLINE JOBS==============
I basically make about………$6,000k-$8,000k a month online………. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 10-13 hours a week from home. go to this site home tab for more detail ..WWW.J­­­­O­­­­B­­­­S­­­­­C­­­­­S.C­O­M

mcdlady23

Posted at 10:44 PM on March 30, 2014

I dont care if the Producers even allow neal to be alive for the next couple of episodes or even resurect him I AM DONE!!!! This is a Huge Betrayal and even if he died a hero’s death they just left him there .WTF that??

Katherine Flynn

Posted at 10:18 PM on March 30, 2014

I am so ANGRY! I’m done with this show! #SwanFireForever

William

Posted at 11:04 AM on March 31, 2014

If the only reason why you leave this show is because your oh so precious ships aren’t happening, you shouldn’t be watching in the first place. Glad to be rid of you.

Darci

Posted at 2:13 PM on April 1, 2014

+1. I am a Captain Swan shipper myself, but I watch it for the WHOLE story. Would I be upset if Hook died? YES, I would probably cry! Would I stop watching? NO, I am invested in this story and the rest of the characters beyond my ship.