Justin Bieber: Why He Gave Gold ‘Engagement Ring’ To Selena Gomez

Sun, March 30, 2014 11:36am EST by 80 Comments
Justin Bieber Selena Gomez Promise Ring
Getty

Lylo

Posted at 10:10 PM on March 30, 2014

Lies, gossip, no facts, no truth!!!

gettyarvxcbxc

Posted at 9:57 PM on March 30, 2014

Are you still single? If you think black and white is a beautiful combination. JOIN
—–>♥ BlackWhitëHub.COM ♥ site is for you. This is a serious Interracial dating services and mixed race dating site dedicated to those seeking real love. For black men dating white women,white men looking for black women. Millions of singles have joined it. What are you waiting for?cvncvncv

ceer0624

Posted at 9:49 PM on March 30, 2014

:) Oh! Interracial singles? You Must be interested in it.This is a group where all members believe Interracial relationship.
___ ❤ WhiteandBlackDating.c o m ❤ ___ A Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles find relationship beyond race and borders. DO NOT miss it!j

N. Smith

Posted at 8:27 PM on March 30, 2014

Read
Girl(G): Am I pretty?
Boy(B): NO
G: Do you want to be with me forever?
B: NO
…G: Would you cry if I walked away?
…B: NO
She had enough, and was hurt. She walked away, tears ran down her face. The boy grabbed her arm.
B: Your not pretty, your beautiful. I don’t want to be with you forever, I NEED to be with you forever. And I wouldn’t cry if you walked away, I would DIE.
B(whispers): Please? Stay with me.
G(whispers): I will.
Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they love you. Something good will happen to you between 1-4pm. Tomorrow it could be anywhere. Get ready for the biggest shock of your life! If you don’t post this to 5 other events you will have relationship problems for the next 10 years.

Selenator and belieber

Posted at 5:50 PM on March 30, 2014

That is so nice that she’s been wearing the ring since March 7

john lee

Posted at 5:48 PM on March 30, 2014

well ladies I agree with you if he did give her the ring which I doubt and they say she has been wearing it sense texas how come all the pictures up till the 27 she is not wearing the ring that almost three week after she left texas . it’s just hollywoodlife trying to keep us coming back to their site……………..

superpinky22

Posted at 5:20 PM on March 30, 2014

Alll lies

evie

Posted at 5:10 PM on March 30, 2014

All the single ladies, all the single ladies[…]’Cause if you liked it, then you should have put a ring on it
^nothing more. i mean seriously why that ring must be “Engagement Ring” from Justin Bieber she has money to by it on her own.And what if its not from Justin?

Angelia

Posted at 4:58 PM on March 30, 2014

Okay honestly, Justin and Selena shouldn’t be engaged because the fact that they had some really hard times in the past years and I just like Justin being single because it makes me feel that he is mine which obviously he is and the fact that It makes me feel like he is growing up too fast. But no not just yet I think that he should not Marry her and I think that he should focus on other things like music and family. :). But yeah I just like him being single and stuff that way the gossip won’t spread as much @justinbieber if I would want to change places with someone I would defenitly choose Selena Gomez. But yes just let Justin be single and that Selena is married to someone else :) I am so sorry for you people that think they should be engaged. Really I am but I have been so used to Justin being single I just don’t realize it! But Yeah just stay single Justin your going to be alright.

Dayna

Posted at 5:52 PM on March 30, 2014

“I just like Justin being single because it makes me feel that he is mine which obviously he is” Get some help. Seriously.

1964Nickel (@1964Nickel)

Posted at 7:51 PM on March 30, 2014

You need a stay in a mental hospital. You’re deluding yourself.

GP

Posted at 4:07 PM on March 30, 2014

According to a Jelena source “they’re back on and very serious” yeah right….yeah right..who is the source?..:) this stuff is nothing more than tabloid supermarket gunk…attention ladies don’t believe a word of Hollywood life..Eonline news and Gossip cop usually clears their mud later..Sel wearing a gold band doesn’t mean Justin loves her only. Don’t pay any attention to these articles..they are for entertainment on l y

Sammy

Posted at 4:06 PM on March 30, 2014

how the hell does the person that wrote this article know. So funny.

superpinky22

Posted at 3:56 PM on March 30, 2014

the ring was maybe gift omg Hollywood life tell lies

GP

Posted at 3:43 PM on March 30, 2014

HL is a pack of lies..Selena wearing a ring doesn’t mean Justin is a dead man. He’s flirting with another..she does not have complete control over what he does anyway. He likes women..Once again HL has proven nothing..the sick thing is other tabloids puck up there stories and reprint them. Her wearing a ring doesn’t mean they’re dating.

LeftRight

Posted at 3:42 PM on March 30, 2014

they never broke up

Kalani

Posted at 3:01 PM on March 30, 2014

Kissing a girl is fun. Does not make me a lesbian. Though I am not attracted to boys. Free.

What?

Posted at 2:46 PM on March 30, 2014

What the hell is a “Helena source”? Some 8 year old with an opinion? Fagazy.

JANE

Posted at 2:44 PM on March 30, 2014

Its their relationship, leave them alone and give dem some space.

JANE

Posted at 2:43 PM on March 30, 2014

how do u know they weren’t dating already but kept it low key?

Depo

Posted at 2:41 PM on March 30, 2014

If he’s in a relationship with her it helps him in his legal cases. They tend not to ask as many questions and she’ll be labelled a hostile witness. Wonder if he ditches her once the court cases are over.

Dev

Posted at 2:35 PM on March 30, 2014

I don’t think either are ready for marriage. Justin lives with about ten guys. He is still mentally a teen and parties every day. That’s not a guy ready to settle down. He also is influenced by his Dad who gets women pregnant and leaves them to raise his kids. Not to mention his lean and pot addiction, plus Xanax is a tough one to beat. You have to come off it slowly or can end up in a coma. I believe he wants a wife and kids because his Dad left him so he wants his own little family. But now he would just end up following in his father’s footsteps. A lot of child stars got married young and are divorced in a few months. Marriage isn’t easy.

Kalani

Posted at 2:30 PM on March 30, 2014

Justin is a good guy.

Mel

Posted at 2:25 PM on March 30, 2014

I don’t believe anything you guys say anymore how do you no what it is and why and if he gave her it I think you guys need to talk about real stories not one’s you guys have made up

Samantha Guzman

Posted at 2:23 PM on March 30, 2014

Is so sweet that justin bieber gave her the ring to selena its so cute love you Justin bieber so romatic te amo

GP

Posted at 2:12 PM on March 30, 2014

Sorry,I was wrong for the misspell..its *Sel, not Del.

Jonathan Gallardo

Posted at 2:10 PM on March 30, 2014

I would want this to be true, but it sounds fake ):