Justin Bieber’s Club Night Without Selena Gomez — Details

Sun, March 30, 2014 6:06pm EST by 58 Comments
Justin Bieber Partying Montreal
Splashnews/Getty

Omgjbieber

Posted at 9:25 AM on October 21, 2014

God please help those 2 to split forever.

Jan

Posted at 1:20 AM on April 1, 2014

You all need to get a life. Seriously! Do you really have that boring of a life that all you have to do is bash Justin Bieber? Grow up….and if you are a grown up that is even sadder. The kid was blessed with a break to make it famous, cause of his voice, So he does through a typical 19 year old stage of most people, except he has a camera after him constantly. And how many of these articles been fabricated. … what would you do or say if it was your child, or brother, or best friend? What would you want said about you? Is Justin exempt from being allowed to go out with friends? Quit making mountains out of mole hills. #tacky

BeaverIsFaux

Posted at 8:07 PM on March 31, 2014

Beaver just sweetened Selena up so she will not testify against him in the upcoming trial. Why would he choose this crucial moment to reunite with her? Is this his lawyer’s strategy or Scooter’s? Sorry to say this but I think Beaver only love himself.

George Smith

Posted at 1:06 PM on March 31, 2014

Really come on who cares the kids a creep he hasn’t learned anything yet and what s with this ring i want to be the one to break biebers spell on selgo know what I mean what ns

Amelia

Posted at 12:31 PM on March 31, 2014

Can’t justin have females friends,why if he do every site have to be saying he’s sleeping with them,oh for christ sake stop!!!

john lee

Posted at 11:23 PM on March 31, 2014

Amelia you poor brain dead girl guys don’t want girls as friend they want girls to screw if you have a brother ask him……………

ikivwaro joseph

Posted at 10:31 AM on July 5, 2014

justin can have female friends,that doesn’t mean he is cheating on selena….willing from his heart he love selena.he truely loves her: nd i know justin won’t do such a thing: never to hurt selena: i know

wiener

Posted at 12:01 PM on March 31, 2014

little weiner needs validation

GP

Posted at 11:10 AM on March 31, 2014

Once again RB pretending to be the Expert on JB. Another stupid HL. Article. This doesn’t prove anything…I tend to believe Iran’s comment Clear conjecture on my part..he probably is single and just having a good time with his crew eating pizza..Gee he’s young..Selena doesn’t own him. And RB you don’t know if she truly is the “love of his life” either. Just because you love somebody or its your first love doesn’t mean they’re right for you. Jelena is toxic. He can’t just be having a drink with the boys and eating pizza???HL..this is so not a story..besides id Justin dates do you really think he’d call you and tell you??????If he sees another woman it really isn’t anyone’s business..Sel is not the love of his life…

Larissa Dadonput

Posted at 10:29 AM on March 31, 2014

I just got paid $7500 working off my computer this month. And if you think that’s cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $8k her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less. This is what I do,

>>>>>>>> CHCK44.COM

JANE

Posted at 9:36 AM on March 31, 2014

U guys have to stop making up bunch of lies

john lee

Posted at 11:15 PM on March 31, 2014

I don’t make up lies I look for the fact and the fact is she will never marry him because weather or not there together he is always with some other girl if this is what you want in a boyfriend doesn’t mean she does………..

ivan

Posted at 8:39 AM on March 31, 2014

Before you all say he cheated again [he did not while they were together] those three girls were Justin’s friend’s girlfriend and two other friends. Justin is not dating any of them. He’s not dating anyone at present.

Cheetah

Posted at 10:07 AM on March 31, 2014

Ivan What makes you sure that Selena was with Justin in those nts

Jerry

Posted at 1:39 PM on March 31, 2014

What makes you so sure that Selena wasn’t with Justin?

Cheetah

Posted at 4:57 PM on April 1, 2014

If Selena was with Justin was not invited girls

Ariana D

Posted at 7:34 AM on March 31, 2014

Ah, Geez I love Selena and Justin but I just don’t think Justin is the right guy for her I don’t want to see her heartbroken

david conway

Posted at 7:14 AM on March 31, 2014

@kalani. I can’t believe it. You have gotten more psychotic. My favourite fingers are bleeding from all the letters I have written to the fbi about you. Smarten up. No more talk about killing selena or stealing her poop etc etc. Sick and tired.

IDontRecallCheating

Posted at 6:38 AM on March 31, 2014

OMG. OMG. Does Justin Bieber cheat on Selena Gomez. Guess. Guess. I Dont Recall. Yes I Do. No I Dont. Yes and No are pretty Fukin close. Dont Ask Me Again BRO Dont Axe Me Again. Do I Go To Bed and Sleep with Black Braided Hair Jungle Homies. Yes. No. I Dont Recall. Do I Take Illegal Xanax Codeine Sizzurp and Smoke Weed. No. Yes. I Dont Recall. Dont Axe Me Again. Bizzle Sizzle Fizzle Hip Hop Rapper for White Girl Money. Dont Axe Me Again BRO.

claire

Posted at 5:32 AM on March 31, 2014

@kalani. So now you are obsessed with selenas poop?????? I’m curious why??? Does the poop excite you or do like seeing selena naked? You do sound gay. I feel sorry for selena. Her poop is really a private thing and you should probably ask her before you put cameras in her bathrroom.

Celestine

Posted at 5:31 AM on March 31, 2014

Where is your proof….. Not here so stop lying

Yu Lee

Posted at 4:55 AM on March 31, 2014

1. At least he’s definitely not GAY
2. Off course he’s NOT cheating on Selena!
3. What if Selena doesn’t want to get married for another 10 years ? Can’t he have any girlfriends?

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:48 AM on March 31, 2014

so he don’t wanna be seen as SISSY any longer?

superpinky22

Posted at 12:35 AM on March 31, 2014

what pack of lies Justin and selena just got back together justin would never cheat on selena he loves her

elsie.mickel (@elsiemickel)

Posted at 12:21 AM on March 31, 2014

==============ONLINE JOBS==============
I basically make about………$6,000k-$8,000k a month online………. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 10-13 hours a week from home. go to this site home tab for more detail ..WWW.J­­­­O­­­­B­­­­S­­­­­C­­­­­S.C­O­M

Candyman

Posted at 12:03 AM on March 31, 2014

My pen is in a cup HAHA

rb

Posted at 11:28 PM on March 30, 2014

Fact is, Chantel Jeffries had an event on Mar 23rd in Toronto. Toronto fans claimed that there were no PDA’s to suggest that Justin and Chantel are anything else but just friends. Justin has a history of putting his friends in the finest hotels, ‘VH1 The fabulous life of Justin Bieber’ that was aired on Mar 19, 2014. If you have scanned Chantel Instagram lately, you will see she has taken down all pics of Justin…I personally think she wanted a relationship with Justin, but Justin has the love of his life “Selena Gomez.”

Mercedes

Posted at 1:05 AM on March 31, 2014

Finally someone who understands🙏 God bless you

ayşe

Posted at 4:52 AM on March 31, 2014

agree. but it looks as if the break