Justin Bieber Drinking & Clubbing: Lonely Without Selena Gomez?

Sat, March 29, 2014 11:46am EDT by 58 Comments
Justin Bieber Partying Montreal Selena Gomez
Courtesy of Instagram

motherbird

Posted at 7:42 PM on April 1, 2014

he doesn’t look lonely. That wolf has a sheepish smoulder:)

john lee

Posted at 11:42 PM on March 30, 2014

PAT I can answer them for you way before they said he gave her the gold band there are pictures googlo her at selena gomez mtv music awards silver dress and selena gomez flaunt if you look at the pictures you can see a gold band on her ring finger don’t know if it the same one but she does wear gold bands on her ring finger. as for his legal problems she has been subpoenaed in one and will be in the other one because she was there at both attacks and they how she will not lie for him because she will get five years for perjury if she does and he needs to sit in jail for no other reason then to let him know he can’t come to our country and break the law and think he is about the law because he has money…………oh and I truly believe she is not that stupid to get back with that slime bag…………..

pat addison

Posted at 6:15 PM on March 30, 2014

now I have a question, well a couple of them. 1. why haven’t they announced their engagement to the everyone??? why play games with everyone and come out and tell the world, most couples do that and are excited about it. I have not seen that in her or in him lately. 2. why isn’t she showing that ring off?? I know most young girls who become engaged can’t wait to show off the ring, on the other hand she is not showing it off, she is keeping it pretty quiet. they are not acting like a couple in love, he moved to Atlanta and she just bought a house in Hidden hills, CA. doesn’t sound like they plan a life together to me. she has to be thinking about the legal trouble he is in right now, and wondering what will happen to him should he be found guilty on any of them as he could be looking at some jail time. and what about the fact he is not exactly welcome around here in this country or too many others lately??? seems to me they are not engaged or planning on being engages any time soon.

pat addison

Posted at 3:51 PM on March 30, 2014

he may be of legal drinking age there in Canada, but I seriously doubt he is pining away for Selena. and if she is smart she will keep her distance from him for awhile. I know everyone says they are in love again, and that they may or not be engaged which I seriously doubt but I wonder if she has taken into account all the legal problems he is in right now, and the fact that he could be looking at some jail time. not to mention he is pretty much in a downward spiral and that could hurt her career if she is connected to him. I also hope she has taken into consideration he is probably the most hated person in the U.S. right now next to Obama. but he is in a lot of legal trouble here and in other countries as well. his fans can blame the break up for his legal troubles, but I did not see anyone forcing him to do the stupid things he did like the graffiti in Australia and again in South America, or the antics across the U.S. that have gotten him into some serious trouble. if she’s smart she will stay away from him for awhile and sit back and watch to see what happens.

m l

Posted at 1:27 PM on March 30, 2014

justin bieber is of age to drink in canada as well as in many other countrys. as long as he is drin king responsibly and behaving there is absolutely nothing wrong with what he is doing. I think that a lot of his so called bad behavior in the past is due to not being with selena and hopefully this will change now. they care for each other a great deal and I believe will get it together in the end. while Justin has messed around with other girls he has ultimately only had eyes for selena . it’s true love between them and now depends on if they can work out the details.

Clarisha

Posted at 6:44 AM on March 30, 2014

Guys, i dont’n know why we are <>. There is no point of doing that for two main reasons:1)We don’t know if Justin is really dating Selena;maybe it’s just a good friendship between the ex-es 2)if Justin wants, he has whichever girl whenever wants,SO if he was once unfaithfull to Selena then he could be again and again.If he wants to “party” with other girls then he would do it! Justin is to my best interests and Ilove him. The only thing that I want to say is that all this attention maybe hurts him and that’s why sometimes he does uncontrolled things!

pat addison

Posted at 6:17 PM on March 30, 2014

Clarisha I think maybe all the bad publicity has hurt him, his career and possibly any chance he had with Selena. I know I would not want to be ties to someone who is in so much trouble with the law like he is right now.

Supporting SELENA GOMEZ N NOT D HATERZ

Posted at 5:42 AM on March 30, 2014

@ kalani, you’re juz makin fun of her cos she’s better than u. I don’t see u @ the Kids Choice Awards, going on tour or singing on stage !!!! Ur horrible !!!!!!

Quinn

Posted at 5:40 AM on March 30, 2014

JB is lonely selena brought the best in him. He wants her back. Everybody knows that.

molo

Posted at 4:12 AM on March 30, 2014

jb is best in the world

john lee

Posted at 3:08 AM on March 30, 2014

if people would look on other site besides this one they would find pictures of Justin and chantel in Canada. don’t you think selena would have better sense then to get engage to that slime bag…………

pat addison

Posted at 6:19 PM on March 30, 2014

I doubt that they truly are, they sure don’t act like any engaged couple I know.

supporting selena

Posted at 10:59 PM on March 29, 2014

@ Amelia are justin and selena even dating anymore???????

supporting selena

Posted at 10:58 PM on March 29, 2014

@ kalani shut your mouth YOU best not be talking about my idol like that!!!!!!!! Just like selena said you are a sick little girl!!!!!!!! I love selena leave my baby girl alone !!!!!!!!!!!!! Leave her out of this conversation please!!!!!!!! Selena does not deserve any hate whatsoever!!!!!!! Nor any death threats!!!!!!!!! I’m sick of people hating on her for no reason!!!!!!!! ,GO PICK on someone your own size thanks :)

Kalani

Posted at 12:12 AM on March 30, 2014

Fool. You die. You die. I need nap.

supporting selena

Posted at 9:18 AM on March 30, 2014

LEAVE ME ALONE@KALANI what’s wrong with me sticking up for selena when she gets hate?????? Like really????? What’s your problems???? You do it all the time for justin cause you love him!!!!!!! Well I love selena I care if she’s hurt when she hurts I hurt!!!!!! So stop!!!!!!

eric

Posted at 9:20 PM on March 29, 2014

justin would never be alone
it is very beautiful
he has the company that he want
he is a beautiful boy sexy seductive rich
anyone would love to have him
and he is within an automobile

john lee

Posted at 3:09 AM on March 30, 2014

ERIC PLEASE TELL ME YOU NAME IS SHORT FOR ERICA……..

Armani

Posted at 7:29 PM on March 29, 2014

Why do people always think u do things because you are lonely when you break up because you are famous let him be like a regular boy living a life dame give him a break people

oh please

Posted at 5:18 PM on March 29, 2014

Such a bs. There is nothing preventing him from going to see it if he really wanted to. When will people get that Justin and Selena are NOT dating?

Amelia

Posted at 5:09 PM on March 29, 2014

@supporting selena yeah I love him that much but somtimes I also do think to myself that I’m weird for doing that

supporting selena

Posted at 4:54 PM on March 29, 2014

@ Amelia well good justin is always there if you need him it’s kinda weird that you laugh I guess you love him that much don’t u?????

supporting selena

Posted at 4:52 PM on March 29, 2014

@ Amelia well they all are but selena is never going to loose me or the rest of her true selenator. A PROMISE is a promise I am staying till the end. Even the littles are thinking she is everyone is saying we.

Amelia

Posted at 4:47 PM on March 29, 2014

@supporting selena girl I could have seen that only a fool could think she was naked

Amelia

Posted at 4:44 PM on March 29, 2014

@supporting selena that’s actually what I do when I’m feeling down I would put on justin songs and start laughing like a fool

supporting selena

Posted at 4:43 PM on March 29, 2014

BTW @ Amelia that pic you saw on the news selena was wearing a bikini bottoms and a shirt. She did have clothes on the media just wanted to get a rise out of selena and have something to tell about. Selena always uses filter in her Instagram pics and in the pic the sun was blocking the view of the bikini bottoms so people are quick to believe things and are stupid to leave selena for something like that.

supporting selena

Posted at 4:31 PM on March 29, 2014

@ Amelia don’t let anyone bring you down. If your bullied at school tell someone who cares they will help you I tell selena what I go through and she helps me through her music. Selena made me into a better person that’s why I’m forever with her supporting selena through thick and thin. Even though selena is loosing fans right now because of a picture that was on the news there are still true selenator supporting her through everything some fans think selena changed by the look of that instagram photo but as you heard in her we day speech she came back on the right path making the right decisions selena helped me get rid of my negative words and made me into who I am today. If it helps you turn justin on when you feel down or want to give up.

Amelia

Posted at 4:23 PM on March 29, 2014

@cayla I like both justin and selena

cayla

Posted at 4:13 PM on March 29, 2014

hi people justin is good and all but he need to help selena more.