Selena Gomez’s Speech & More 2014 Kids’ Choice Awards Highlights

Sat, March 29, 2014 9:53pm EDT by 12 Comments
2014 Kids Choice Awards
Getty/Courtesy of Twitter

john alfonse

Posted at 9:50 PM on April 4, 2014

saw awards video like chillin a rad cap for the kids some have arrows.tmz gas guy out for water u chilled great

JUSTIN BIEBER AND SELENA GOMEZ CONSIST OF LITTLE KIDS WHOSE PARENTS DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THEIR LITTLE CHILDREN ARE INTO THIS DAYS.

Posted at 4:39 PM on March 31, 2014

SELENA GOMEZ HUNCH BACK OF NOTRE DAMN… TOO MUCH ALCOHOL AND DRUGS IN YOUR SYSTEM… YOU’LL MIGHT GET KILL YOURSELF. WATCH OUT FOR YOUR LUPUS.

K

Posted at 2:51 PM on March 30, 2014

I was very disappointed with the 2014 KCA. What a total let down from last year. Josh Duhamel rocked the stage last year & this year my daughter & I quit watching it halfways threw the show……BORING!! Now we have to wait another whole year to hopefully enjoy a much better show than this year! Please whoever is in charge of this show take the time to put a good show together instead of just throwing it together & it being a complete bummer!!!!

ivan

Posted at 12:49 PM on March 30, 2014

Corniest show ever; Hollywoodlife is a Selena fan club with all these articles on her.

john lee

Posted at 2:35 AM on March 30, 2014

BAJA how’s the weather in mexico this time of the year………..

Mister Baja

Posted at 2:24 AM on March 30, 2014

so be glad you’re deaf mute.

only me

Posted at 10:36 PM on March 29, 2014

omg! love the speech of selena.. she is sooooo beautiful !

Cray girl😄

Posted at 8:25 AM on March 30, 2014

Omg me too! I crude because we all know how much she’s been through and even though some of us might not like her that was really nice to say to us…😪

Cray girl😄

Posted at 8:26 AM on March 30, 2014

I ment cry where it says crude typo

Stemund Cyvin

Posted at 9:08 AM on March 30, 2014

sure

1978daddy

Posted at 6:52 PM on April 2, 2014

I think that Selena Is pretty but her song come & get it is nice she was so so ugly like so so so ugly 😀

Hyatt

Posted at 7:03 PM on April 2, 2014

Selena is so stupid because why is she crying but she is petty and it’s not the end of Selena fans

So like her I do not like her a lot but do not say I hate her please 😄😍 she is nice ok SO DO NOT say I HATE HER OK I Love her