‘The Walking Dead’ Spin-off Is Going To Be Awesome No Matter What

Courtesy of AMC

David Griffin

Posted at 5:34 PM on May 7, 2014

It will be in Albuquerque

Rafa

Posted at 7:48 PM on April 28, 2014

Smokey steve, british soldiers would not be beaten by zombies within the UK as american troops wouldn’t be there to kill them all in friendly fire :-)

chuck

Posted at 7:21 PM on April 14, 2014

It would be cool to see Ricks younger brother Jeff Grimes.

Elliot

Posted at 8:58 AM on April 20, 2014

That’s just what I thought

Kenneth Tanner

Posted at 8:35 AM on September 9, 2014

That will be an awesome idea they never metioned his brother.

Chris

Posted at 5:53 PM on April 12, 2014

The Walking Dead in the UK. The survivors could then hear a message coming from mainland Europe and make their way there. I think it has a lot of potential – different cultures, religions, languages – I would love to see that.

SmokeySteve

Posted at 2:21 PM on April 13, 2014

The English are too pansy to battle zombies.

Lj

Posted at 1:36 PM on April 11, 2014

Why not start the spinoff in PA? It would be a way toting back Hershell who was one of the most popular characters in TWD. Story line would be Herschell’s twin brother had a farm in PA and is trying to get to GA to find his brother.

Lj

Posted at 1:38 PM on April 11, 2014

Toting is a typo. It was to bring back. Sorry posting from ipad.

SmokeySteve

Posted at 2:16 PM on April 13, 2014

Very VERY stupid idea.

No matter what they do, I can almost hear the motorcycle revving up to jump the shark. They will kill the series if they make a spinoff.

SmokeySteve

Posted at 2:22 PM on April 13, 2014

Why not? Because it a really dumb idea.

minnesoulja

Posted at 10:58 AM on May 2, 2014

I disagree… and its not a spin off. it is a companion show.

Luke

Posted at 7:00 PM on March 31, 2014

they are going to ruin it, just like every other show. dont mess with something that is so perfect. to much of something good can still end up bad

azcoyotedog

Posted at 6:47 PM on March 31, 2014

When will they make a feature film? I would love to see The Walking Dead on the BIG SCREEN!

Luniticisi

Posted at 9:13 AM on March 31, 2014

The walking Dead U.K …. :D

Shiela Wiley

Posted at 12:43 AM on March 31, 2014

A spin-off would just be awesome and give us something to watch when Walking Dead is off I think all us fleshy’s would watch !!!

Brian

Posted at 10:55 PM on March 30, 2014

The spin-off possibilities are endless. Law & Order, CSI, NCIS like shows.. Different cities, States, countries, cast, stories. Not to mention, fans can get their fix on the The Walking Dead every week. Think about that AMC. Every week!! Not just 12-16 as it has been.

Jeff

Posted at 2:51 AM on March 30, 2014

I would watch it if I didn’t have to wait 2-3 months that they like to split the current show into. In all honesty, the constant gaps between seasons has withered my interest. By the time it starts up again, I cant recall where we left off. I have lost interest. I have not watched the show in months. Unfortunate. I was addicted to it before. Now, not so much.

Michael

Posted at 11:09 PM on March 29, 2014

Hopefully they will show the new cast going through the beginning stages of the zombie apocalypse just like the TWD started and it would be good if the original cast and this cast somehow cross paths in Washington as well.

Kim

Posted at 7:57 PM on March 29, 2014

Absolutely I will watch! I wish it was ready to air next Sunday so we don’t have to wait until October to get our zombie fix. (I do hope they do it like that, when it does come on) have one that comes on during the summer, then the regular show during the fall, winter… Then, with the exception of the “short” break (still too long for me) during the mid season finale, we’ll have a show on all year!! :)

I love the idea of setting the spinoff in a major city… Granted, Atlanta was a major city, but obviously it fell quick, and words of Rick “it belongs to the dead now” I still wander about the rest of the world… & when you think about all the “what ifs” you mentioned– I know our group is probably going to have their eyes set on DC soon (that is, if Eugene makes it to season 5 to try and save the world) but if there is any military hold still standing it would be around DC, I’m very excited to see what they find when they get there.
back to the spinoff, New York City would of course be an awesome location… maybe the group in the spin off is trying to make it to Liberty Island, (almost every person who talks about where they would go in the event of an apocalypse, says they would find them an island) of course as we seen in season 4, when we seen the governor put Mitch in the lake, the water isn’t going to be exactly safe, yes, the governor anchored him down, and no random walkers aren’t going to swim their way over to the island, but you still have to worry about them just randomly washing ashore, and they’ll still have to make supply runs.
I’m excited about the spinoff or whatever you’d call it, TWD 2nd series, as a huge fan of the show, I rewatch the series from the beginning, I stalk the website for another short series of webisodes, video games, app games, read the comics, etc… & TWD is the best show on tv, there’s a couple of million fanatics just like me, some even bigger… sure there’s a few thousand here & there that threatens to riot if Daryl dies, and I’m a huge fan of him myself, but UNLESS our entire group got killed off tomorrow night & next season we start following the hunters… I don’t think most people is just going to quit watching.

Tabitha

Posted at 8:08 PM on March 28, 2014

Will I watch the spinoff? No, I will not. End The Walking Dead off on a good note, and leave it. I love how it is now and I don’t want it to be ruined by some spin off!

Michael

Posted at 12:46 AM on March 29, 2014

When something is hot, you milk it dry. That’s how show business works.

SmokeySteve

Posted at 2:16 PM on April 13, 2014

Unfortunately, you’re right.

minnesoulja

Posted at 11:02 AM on May 2, 2014

this can be done well… RK is at the wheel.