‘Teen Mom 2’ Leah Messer Slams Divorce Rumors With Jeremy Calvert

Fri, March 28, 2014 1:30pm EDT by 23 Comments 24,679 Article Views
Teen Mom 2 Leah Messer Jeremy Calvert Not Divorcing
Courtesy of Facebook

nakayla garner

Posted at 10:10 AM on August 14, 2014

Im really a big fan of teen mom and I would really like to meet yall

lilian

Posted at 6:31 PM on August 6, 2014

I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called ojooja has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex husband to me with his great spell, I was married to this man called Steven we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to give him a child for 2 years he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email(ojoojasalvationtemple@gmail.com) then you won’t believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared this spell cast and bring my lost husband back, and after a month I miss my month and go for a test and the result stated am pregnant am happy today am a mother of a baby girl, thank you once again the great ojo oja for what you have done for me.

Watcher

Posted at 9:29 PM on May 20, 2014

tHIS guy give me the creeps since the beging , and I was surprising when he starts to reveal. He always seems distant and cold, lack of emphaty…
I watch this from Portugal.

Clay

Posted at 10:46 PM on April 14, 2014

Iwant to punch ali.She is a freak of nature.A travesty.Leah should have aborted this deformed fat uglydwarf creature.I hate ali.she should be in a cage w/those jacked up legs,body covered in folds of fat,club feet and cross eyes.I bet if you throw ali against a wall lard would drip out.Dip Dip damaged goods aliannah.Rot little demon rot

KimiW

Posted at 1:51 PM on April 16, 2014

*hands you a shot of Empathy* you obviously need it

amanda

Posted at 10:56 AM on April 18, 2014

go to hell

destiniyork

Posted at 3:01 PM on April 18, 2014

thats sad she cant help it

On Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 9:56 AM, Hollywood Life wrote:

> amanda commented: “go to hell” >

Roxsu

Posted at 3:27 PM on April 27, 2014

you sound like such an uneducated, unintelligent, and ignorant degenerate
It’s so sickening and mind blowing that people like you still exist in 2014.
Your fear, insecurities and your ignorace are more than evident here.

Beverlee

Posted at 9:28 PM on May 26, 2014

You clay are a nasty pig, who do think you are to say this about a child maybe you should have been killed at birth. This little girl has done not one thing wrong by you or others she is sweet and cute . All I can say is shut the hell up you scum vague.

Amber

Posted at 11:41 AM on June 19, 2014

that is a horrible thing to say towards a persons child. yu deserve to have been aborted by thinking like that disgraceful

Sunshine Belle

Posted at 2:09 AM on April 10, 2014

You can tell Jeremy is getting sick of Leah’s crap. The last season he seemed so much into her than he does now. Leah comes across that she is never satisfied with whoever she is with. I feel like she wants money to buy a house, cars, pay medical bills, get her hair done, nails done etc. but when Jeremy is out making the bacon, she wants to complain. Make up your mind! I bet if Jeremy quit his job and worked a job where they lived paycheck to paycheck, she would complain that he wasn’t making enough money. She knew he had this job prior to marrying him. She relies on men too much for her happiness. If her and Jeremy fight, she runs to Corey. Jeremy isn’t bad looking, has a great paying job and seems like a decent guy. Leah is going to end up looking just like her mother later on down the road, so if I were her I would hang on to Jeremy!

Pete (@PeteamIready)

Posted at 8:46 AM on April 9, 2014

Leah has cut out a hard life for herself have 3 babies by 21 and 1 divorce and possibly another. One thing she needs to do and that is to stop neglecting her healthy daughter who is acting out because all she gets is yelled at. All little ones need love and attention and if she keeps neglecting her behavior will only get worse. Leah needs some therapy with that child and stop flirting with Corey. She and Cory have twins but they only talk about one child like the other does not exist.

meka

Posted at 10:14 PM on April 8, 2014

I am inspired by leah and her strength to be able to care for a special needs child and her two other daughters . Im 29 and I have a 10yr old,7yr old, and 1yr old twins. My twins were born 1 month early with a oxygen deficiency baby b was born blue she had to have a ventilator to breath for her and the both we placed on a cool down system the moment they were delivered. Once I was out of recovery all I could do was look back and think about how leah was so strong and wanted to know everything she could about what was going on with her twins, her strenght inspired me and got me through it, I thought to myself if she did it a try 16 then I can do it at 28. Leah and kailyn are the reasons I still watch teen mom I love seeing them so much that my twins have there name twin A is Khailyn & twin b is Khaleah. Teen Mom All The Way!!!!!!!!!!!!

oohlaleslieLeslie

Posted at 11:36 PM on April 5, 2014

I can’t believe everyone’s ignorance. Leah, you are a wonderful mother, and how you and Jeremy handle your relationship is your choice and between you two. I am not of the belief others get to judge you because you are on television. I would do things the same if I were in your shoes. You’re a strong person, and your tears are genuine (that does NOT make you a baby). I’d give you a hug if I could, girl. I watch Teen Mom because you inspire me.

meka

Posted at 10:03 PM on April 8, 2014

I second that she is alot stronger than I was and I had a baby at 19 and im now 29

Osaiah

Posted at 1:04 AM on July 31, 2014

Geez people. She has had 3 kids an not had to work with any of them because she’s been blessed with husbands who have jobs and are willing to support a family. I know REAL TEEN MOMS who don’t get a hefty check from MTV for getting knocked up and also (if they are in a relationship), he is making enough to make ends meet….meaning they have to work too. Of course she’s a good mom….what the hell else does she have to do? Get real and get a dose of reality people. She’s blessed beyond measure and all she can ever do is complain about SOMETHING….ANYTHING….Sometimes i think she just makes crap up. Honestly, what do you expect her to do? Look where she comes from….she doesn’t want to be seen as Jenelle so she totally overdoes it with everything from worrying about this to worrying about that. Ali is a WONDERFUL kid and even though she has not so great circumstances, she is still thriving. Be happy and thankful for what you have and stop looking for a reason to be the victim all of the time. And one more thing, COREY IS A GREAT DAD AND HE DOES NOT GET HIS JUST DUE FROM HER. She always tries to find something to complain about with him so she looks like the better parent. Sweetheart, it’s not a competition and contrary to your delusional beliefs, it is NOT all about you.

J

Posted at 9:46 PM on April 2, 2014

I don’t think Leah is whining he’s working. I think she just wants to know he’s connected to his family. Jeremy is shown on MTV to “not care.” I think he cares, but he’s just a young man who is focused on making sure his family is well taken care of. That is a good thing. I think they do need counseling so Jeremy can learn to express his feelings of why he works so hard, and Leah can have the security of her husband. I have a husband who travels often for work, and if I didn’t have trust, security and love — I’d “wonder” too. Jeremy needs to learn to communicate. Leah is doing the best she can. I give her kudos for being as strong as she is. It is not physically easy to care for 3 children, and also keep your emotions together when the child you love has something wrong, that you can’t fix. From a Mother’s heart to another … Leah, you are an inspiration to fellow Moms. I know your road isn’t an easy one, but I can guarantee those Moms without special children will never know the joy that comes with all the things special children over come, that others can take for granted with quote, un-quote, “regular kids.” Blessings to you!! .

amanda

Posted at 1:49 PM on April 2, 2014

LEAH YOU ARE SUCH A CRYBABYYYYYY STOP CRYINGGGG. Good lord you know you love getting your hair and nails done. Jesus christ leah really??? You want him home?? Go get you a job and yall both work around watching the kids. Im gone 70-80 hours a week for work. But my son loves me either way cause i know when hes older hell be better off. So stop your crying.

rachel smith

Posted at 2:41 AM on April 2, 2014

You have 3 children at age of 21…. stop bitching already…. loom at your mom…. that’s what you look like.later… be nice while you’re still cute. That won’t last. Jeremy is hot as hell! Stop bitching already! You weird girl! AF least Jeremy has a job without a college education! Does that not make sense to your young ass??? Geezzzzz…..

rachel smith

Posted at 2:28 AM on April 2, 2014

Omg Leah is such a baby about the job thing… be happy Jeremy even has a good paying job girl! She can’t go 2 episodes hardly without disskng her man and trying g to get another man… she’s so fickle. Pick one and. Stay… damn gjrl! Wtf is your problem? You’re cute but not all that
!! Think about your kids instead of yourself for a minute!! And Jeremy is HOT!!! Get over yourself. You come off as a biatch. Try to stay normal for a minute!….

destiniyork

Posted at 2:33 PM on April 4, 2014

yes he need show he cares

saj

Posted at 9:11 PM on April 5, 2014

He probably doesn’t want to talk to Leah after she disses him on t.v every chance she gets and complains everytime she talks to him.

tiffany kidd

Posted at 2:40 PM on April 5, 2014

BURT I THINK YOU ARE VERY RUDE AND IGNORANT I DARE YOU TO SIT UP HERE ANDTALK ABOUT A KID WITH A DISABLITY THIS IS OUT OF HER HANDS GOD MAKE HER THAT WAY FOR A REASON I HOPE YOU NEVER HAVE KIDS AND YOUR CHILD BE BORN WITH A DISABLITY YOU HAVE PISSED ME OFF I WISH I COULD MEET YOU IN PUBLIC AND I PROMISE YOU IT WOULD NOT BE NICE