Kylie Jenner Rocks A Sexy Bikini For An Elephant Ride — Pic

Fri, March 28, 2014 1:48pm EDT by 7 Comments
Kylie Jenner Bikini
Courtesy of Instagram

lisa

Posted at 3:15 PM on March 30, 2014

DOES SHE KNOW SHE IS NOT A TRASHION????????????????? Trying, but…………….good for her that she’s a JENNER! Momager has them all so brainwashed. lmao. HAS NO BODY OR LOOKS! Neither do the others without BOTOX and PLASTIC SURGERY! Hoping they melt away VERY SOON!

lisa

Posted at 9:24 PM on March 29, 2014

That family will ride ANYTHING! This is one ugly girl. Looks like the mother. Wicked witch of the………UNIVERSE! Look at her. At her age. Pushing her butt out. How sad what that money hungry B*TCH did to her family. I’d be embarressed. No money in the WORLD would make me pimp my kids and IGNORE MY ONLY SON BECAUSE HE DOESN’T MAKE ENOUGH MONEY! She’ll go down in history as one of the WORST MOTHERS! Her and Crawford. SAD. SAD FAMILY!

tnafam

Posted at 1:54 AM on March 31, 2014

you are pathetic calling a 16 year old ugly, yeah that makes you so much better the mother. *clap clap

audreylamb50 (@audreylamb50)

Posted at 3:04 PM on March 28, 2014

I basically make about………$6,000k-$8,000k a month online………. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 10-13 hours a week from home. go to this site home tab for more detail ..WWW.J­­­­O­­­­B­­­­S­­­­­C­­­­­S.C­O­M

William M. Beal

Posted at 2:42 PM on March 28, 2014

money is very important for every person.I earn a lot lo money through online jobs.I earn at least 90$ per hour,I work at least 5 to 6 hours a day and fulfill my all necessities.if you also can get an online job plz visit the site given below…………………… W­­W­­W.­­V­­O­­X­­­­J­­O­­B.­­C­­O­­M­­

mb

Posted at 2:23 PM on March 28, 2014

for someone who wants her privacy she sures posts alot of pics of herself.

richard

Posted at 1:51 AM on March 29, 2014

I wish Kylie had taken off that bikini before the elephant ride