Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber: Her Family Freaked Out That They’ll Elope

Fri, March 28, 2014 11:18am EDT by 55 Comments

After Selena was spot wearing a ring on her left hand on March 26, we all started to question if she and Justin were ready to tie the knot. Now, HollywoodLife.com can tell you exclusively that her family’s worried she’ll ‘do something crazy’ like elope!

Selena Gomez better not be tying the knot with Justin Bieber any time soon — her parents will flip out! When speaking at the We Day conference in Oakland, Cali., she sported a ring on her left hand, and it we learned exclusively it was a gift from Justin!

Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez May Elope?

“The ring was a gift from Justin, it’s not an engagement ring, but they are back on and very serious,” a source close to the “Come & Get It” singer told HollywoodLife.com exclusively. “Her family is extremely worried that she’ll do something crazy like elope with him. Selena is totally wrapped back up in Justin, it’s the same pattern happening all over again.”

While Selena did say in her speech that her mother is the most important person in her life, she focused on talking about being herself and the importance of not giving in to what other people want.

So, will she care that her family disapproves?

Justin has a “huge influence on her,” and according to our source, has told her that everyone’s against her, trying to bring them down.

Selena Telling Her Family ‘They’re All Overracting’

Her family knows that she cares about Justin but are actually nervous that she’ll begin partying again “to keep up with him.”

“She’s telling everyone that she’s fine, that they’re all overreacting but that’s not making anyone feel better about this,” the insider added. “The problem is no one wants to alienate her. She’s an adult now, it’s not like her parents can tell her what to do, so it’s a very delicate situation. No one in her circle is happy that she’s back together with Justin, they’ve even talked about staging some sort of intervention to get her away from him but at this point that would only push her closer to him. Until he screws up again there’s not much that anyone can do.”

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Do Selena’s family have a reason to be worried? Should Selena and Justin elope? Let me know!

— Emily Longeretta

More Justin Bieber News:

1. Selena Gomez Will Have To Tell Justin Bieber Secrets In Court Deposition
  2. Justin Bieber’s Attorney: Why Prosecutors Want To Grill Selena Gomez
  3. Justin Bieber Disses Usher: Singer Gives Mentor No Credit For Success

Garima Sharma

Posted at 3:18 PM on April 7, 2014

I think Justin is not a good guy especially for Selena…………
It will better for all that they should not have any relationship.
All this will harm Selena’s life.

jelena@lovethem

Posted at 7:10 AM on May 2, 2014

her parents should be worried because justin is a bad influence for selena

Sherry L.

Posted at 8:41 AM on March 30, 2014

I mean I wish her the best with whatever she decides. I had a few errors hope you get my point!

Sherry L.

Posted at 8:38 AM on March 30, 2014

I think everybody including Selena’s family should hang back tell her there opinion and let make the decision. After all she is a grown woman. She might just decide not to get married anyway that it goes I wish her the best and I love her music so does my granddaughter! Good luck Selena A Fan!

zeibieber

Posted at 4:10 AM on March 30, 2014

Justin bieber i love so much <3

MaryDtn9 (@MaryDtn9)

Posted at 11:29 AM on March 29, 2014

99% of what we read is Media Lies and Hater Bulling BS.
Together, or apart, Selena and Justin will be just fine.
Selena’s Family and BFFs ultimatums will be regretted.
Love him or hate him “BIEBER SELLS”. SURPRISE!!
JB’s REAL supporters are the Media, Paparazzi, Haters,
Celebs, Judges, Lawyers, Cops, Family, BFFs, Everyone!
All of you talk about BIEBER every day, everywhere!
You own this. You are all responsible for keeping JB
Relevant and Wealthy! Some say JB is worth $150 MIL.
Your endless support increases his net worth every day.
Any guess who the real LOOSERS are? YOU CAN’T STOP!

Bella

Posted at 1:36 PM on March 29, 2014

and what’s your problem man?

KALANI

Posted at 1:56 PM on March 29, 2014

I’M SO AWW OF THEM TOGETHER. I SO LOVE THEM TOGETHER.

Mussir Jaan

Posted at 7:22 AM on March 29, 2014

Selena And Justin No Doubt A very Nice Couple And If They Are Together.

Clarisha

Posted at 6:15 AM on March 29, 2014

oh poor Bonnie, if that was true then nobody would know it;neither you nor Selena’s parents!it would be a secret between Justin and Selena.IN addition you don’t know if that’s true because you don’t have any proofs.So STOP spreading fake rumors and make the BELIEBERS feel sad(i mean those who don’t want Justin and Selena get married)just to attract readers because tou do more harm than good!!

naima abdulle

Posted at 3:52 AM on March 29, 2014

this is really cute, I mean they are a cute couple after all and selena can be an influence on him….

Leigh

Posted at 3:48 AM on March 29, 2014

Jelena should’ve never happened, it was a bad idea. Look at Justin ! Yes he may be hot but that face is trouble. Selena should stay away ! Her family is right to go Justin get away !

naima abdulle

Posted at 3:55 AM on March 29, 2014

well ya but at the same time who knows if Justin will regret all this….

clintonsavala (@clintonsavala)

Posted at 3:10 AM on March 29, 2014

I basically make about………$6,000k-$8,000k a month online………. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 10-13 hours a week from home. go to this site home tab for more detail ..WWW.J­­­­O­­­­B­­­­S­­­­­C­­­­­S.C­O­M

William M. Beal

Posted at 2:55 AM on March 29, 2014

money is very important for every person.I earn a lot lo money through online jobs.I earn at least 90$ per hour,I work at least 5 to 6 hours a day and fulfill my all necessities.if you also can get an online job plz visit the site given below..

W­­W­­W.­­V­­O­­X­­­­J­­O­­B.­­C­­O­­M­­

Ayana

Posted at 1:55 AM on March 29, 2014

I honestly think Jelena is the cutest couple ever and I have nothing against them because I’m a die hard fan but why is everyone criticizing their relationship? If they want to be together then they can be together! It’s their choice and they are both capable of doing anything they want! I hate criticism and haters. Even if they were on and off, they still love each other and that is the only thing that matters in the situation.

olivia (@1Belieberforver)

Posted at 11:23 PM on March 28, 2014

that can be any ring on her finger like come on (DONT OVER REACT) people!

KALANI

Posted at 10:48 PM on March 29, 2014

HOPE THEY DO ONE DAY. BUT FOR KNOW/. THERE CAREER MEANS EVERYTHING TO THEM

alisanne

Posted at 11:20 PM on March 28, 2014

he ain’t all bad

rosettabxcb

Posted at 10:07 PM on March 28, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixëdLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. This common interest will help make dating easier, more effective, and more successful.Have a try.xcbxcbxcb

kerri johns

Posted at 9:37 PM on March 28, 2014

Who cares….let them be. If they want to get married let them. People these days just wanna get all up in your business. Thats just the world we live in. Such a trashy horrible world.

Michael Dennis

Posted at 9:09 PM on March 28, 2014

Bieber will soon be in jail for some stupid Vanilla Ice wannabe move.Then what will you do, Selena?

Zoe

Posted at 8:13 PM on March 28, 2014

Selena Gomez,
U can date who u want its up to u do what u want

Nicole

Posted at 7:57 PM on March 28, 2014

I frankly think they are awsome together cut them sum slack ….. ;-)

superpinky22

Posted at 7:06 PM on March 28, 2014

thank god it was just gfit ring aww cute so happy they are back on

Ricky

Posted at 5:59 PM on March 28, 2014

You should look into the meaning of eloping.. who gets this quarter, Justin or Selena? If thy get married they can go buy a piece of bubble gum.. maybe, if not, they’ll have to splt it I guess.

Belinator

Posted at 5:46 PM on March 28, 2014

I really care for both of them selena and Justin maybe even too much care but all I can say is her family should be happy for her I know ther parents duh that’s what there for no matter how old we parents are parents but they should belelive in both of them I do and I wish them everything the best with my whole heart Im a big fan and her parents are overreacting I don’t want to hurt anyone but people hurt them too much they shoul look at them selfs they didn’t and not doing anything bad they are really in LOVE , and I LOVE them so much I hope someday I’ll have a chance too meet them in my life ;) stop hurting them think how would u all feel if it was you in ther spot of talking about like I sead I don’t want to hurt anyone I’m just saying or writing how I feel about hurting my two most favourite people in the Intire world ;)

supporting selena