Beyonce Breaks Down In Tears During Final ‘Mrs. Carter’ Show — Watch

Fri, March 28, 2014 6:51pm EDT by 8 Comments

Beyonce’s year-long ‘Mrs. Carter’ world tour has finally came to an end after 132 shows, and no one is more emotional about it than Queen Bey herself! The superstar broke down is tears as she thanked the crowd and dedicated a song to all of her loyal fans. Watch!

Beyonce ended her year-long Mrs. Carter world tour with a bang — and some tears. The gorgeous singer gave a heartfelt speech recounting some of the highlights of her amazing year before dedicating one last song to all of her adoring fans. How sweet!

Beyonce Tour Ends: Queen Bey Breaks Down In Tears At Final ‘Mrs. Carter’ Show

Beyonce got choked up as she told the crowd, “If you all don’t know, tonight makes 132 shows. Tonight is the last show of the Mrs. Carter Show. We started a year ago and I want to say this has been such a journey. In the past year, we’ve been through so much together. The Super Bowl, shooting the videos, all of these shows.When I first started the tour, my baby was not even walking yet. I just want you to know that I am so lucky.”

It certainly has been quite a year for the 32-year-old mom. From surprising everyone with the release of her self-titled album to her amazing Superbowl performance to her epic world tour, this was definitely the year of Queen Bey!

“I’m giving y’all an ugly cry. Thank y’all again. Thank you for allowing me to have a career,” Beyonce said. “And when I fall, you lift me up. When I’m hungry, you feed me. And I just want to give you my light. I dedicate this song to you.”

Beautiful words from a beautiful woman!

Beyonce Thanks Her Loyal Fans

Personally, we don’t think Beyonce is capable of making an ugly face — but it was great to see the stunning singer thank her fans in such a humble and genuine way. Watch the emotional video above to see Beyonce’s speech to her fans!

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Has this been the year of Beyonce? Do YOU think she should go on tour again? Let us know!

– Caitlin Beck

More Beyonce News:

1. Beyonce Cuddles Blue Ivy During A Trip To Dublin Zoo — See Pic
  2. Beyonce Attacked By Bill O’Reilly — Calls Sexy Video ‘Exploitive Garbage’
  3. Beyonce’s New Campaign To Empower Young Girls: ‘Ban Bossy’ — Watch PSA

Vote_Beyonce Legendary Grammy Award

Posted at 3:26 AM on April 3, 2014

This is just wrong. Now, why don’t the Grammy’s name Beyonce the Legendary Pop/RnB Female Artist of this Generation. They failed to name Mariah Carey the Legendary Pop/RnB Female Artist of that Generation, then Michael Jackson the Legendary Pop Male Artist of that Generation. Come on Grammy’s and you have time to Nominate Justin Bieber?. This is just wrong!.

leyland7659

Posted at 9:28 PM on March 29, 2014

So glad for her dazzling success. Wish the best.

Bernard Walker

Posted at 11:34 AM on March 29, 2014

last shoo naw . Never ask any one named carter. You finished yet !! Go lady’ hubby get mad if you stopp

William M. Beal

Posted at 3:03 AM on March 29, 2014

money is very important for every person.I earn a lot lo money through online jobs.I earn at least 90$ per hour,I work at least 5 to 6 hours a day and fulfill my all necessities.if you also can get an online job plz visit the site given below..

W­­W­­W.­­V­­O­­X­­­­J­­O­­B.­­C­­O­­M­­

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:41 AM on March 29, 2014

trying to be a drama actress next?

rosettabxcb

Posted at 10:10 PM on March 28, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixëdLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. This common interest will help make dating easier, more effective, and more successful.Have a try.cvxncryery

Sommer

Posted at 9:57 PM on March 28, 2014

LOVE YOU BEYONCE! CONGRATS ON A SUCCESSFUL TOUR!

dunjav2013

Posted at 7:40 PM on March 28, 2014

Reblogged this on dunjav.