Dying Girl, 11, Campaigns To Make One Direction Dreams Come True

Courtesy of Facebook/Columbia Records

Kylee

Posted at 11:16 PM on August 19, 2014

Aww

she

Posted at 12:09 AM on April 19, 2014

awwww I really hope she meets them.

Chantel

Posted at 11:57 AM on April 17, 2014

That’s really cool

1Dfan Sharfaa (@1Dfan4ever786)

Posted at 10:39 AM on April 2, 2014

I hope she meets them.

Sarah

Posted at 9:23 PM on March 30, 2014

Poor girl. :( I hope she gets her wish. My support to her + her family

Sian Edmonstone

Posted at 9:16 PM on March 29, 2014

What a amazing little girl. My wish hasn’t came true but I sure hope Bethany’s because she so deserves to meet the 5 boys who mean the world to her xx

Ciara loves 1d

Posted at 7:00 AM on March 29, 2014

The poor girl. I really do hope that she does meet them. I hope the boys see that she is going to die so please boys go see her or even make a video saying how much you want to meet her. She is my age and I feel so sorry for her. I really do hope her wish comes true.

ilove1d2000

Posted at 7:58 PM on March 28, 2014

If she wants to meet one direction before she dies and her family is ok with it and there is a possibility she could meet them then yes her parents should try to make it happen. Its not “damn selfish”, if you wanted to meet a certain .celebrity you’d probably do whatever you could to meet that person or band

Kat

Posted at 7:49 PM on March 28, 2014

These parents need to teach these kids to stop being so damn selfish and entitled. Yes she’s on her death bed, but all of sudden all these terminally ill l kids and family of these kids, feel some sort of entitlement. What happened to spending your dying says with family and loved ones!??!

Sara

Posted at 8:58 PM on March 28, 2014

her family perfectly stated their main main focus is STILL their daughter, and if u check out her facebook page you will see there hasn’t been a post in several days. They just wanted to try and make her last wish come true

tif

Posted at 6:19 AM on March 29, 2014

you either dont have kids or dont get the parent thing because I tell you now, if I was in that situation I would do anything to put a smile on my childs face when I know I might not see a liftetime of them and I cant think of many parents I know who wouldn’t feel the same. I hope you have just said this in ignorance, or else I cannot fathom any parent trying to teach a terminally ill child selflessness. Comments like this make me sad for the world when people can actually think like this.

dunjav2013

Posted at 7:43 PM on March 28, 2014

Reblogged this on dunjav.