Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber — Don’t Get Married Now

Thu, March 27, 2014 5:40pm EDT by 73 Comments
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Marriage Rumors
Getty/Courtesy of Instagram

Sel

Posted at 7:42 PM on March 27, 2014

Cut that FOCUS ON THERE CAREER nonsense. Justin wealth is above and beyond what you will ever see, and reports from Forbes and other financial outlets states that he can retire today and he will still keep making money off of his endorsements and investments. Justin will take care of Selena, he will not let her fall.

Teri Loy

Posted at 7:38 PM on March 27, 2014

If they wanta get married let them. It is their choice. I always thought they were a cute couple. They r happy when they r together. Its their lives and we have no say. So Justin made mistakes. We all did when we were his age. Just everybody leave them alone. I know alot of u mean well but its their decision so let it go.

Francesca

Posted at 7:34 PM on March 27, 2014

I think both of them should wait because there is no hurry in this life and money is not every thing,they are too young to got married if both of them love them selves they can be together like 4 to 6 years so that they can understand themselves more better and plain well for there children,Justin and Selena both of you need to understand yourselves first don’t run into marriage.

Sel

Posted at 7:32 PM on March 27, 2014

There no such thing as an age guarantee that you should be before getting married, it’s all in the love you have for each other and commitment to the marriage.

Kellie Hoffman

Posted at 7:31 PM on March 27, 2014

I don’t usually read these articles because they are usually just rumors and I don’t know if they are engaged or not but if they are then I say Congratulations! Just because other celebrity marriages didn’t work doesn’t mean theirs won’t. I was married at 20 and people thought the same thing about me and my husband but in May we will celebrate our 24th anniversary. True, we are not celebrities but my husband is in the military and we are separated for months at a time and our love only grows stronger. When you truly love each other you will find a way to make it work no matter what life throws at you. I wish both of them the best no matter what path they choose.

Jacdee

Posted at 7:33 PM on March 27, 2014

I agree 1000%!

LuanneRuth Warnicke

Posted at 7:16 PM on March 27, 2014

Why doesn’t everyone just leave them alone? It’s their live, their decision. I was married when I was 20 years old and will celebrate 30 years of marriage next month. It’s not up to the media or society to decide what they should do!

LuanneRuth Warnicke

Posted at 7:17 PM on March 27, 2014

*lives

Jacdee

Posted at 7:34 PM on March 27, 2014

Amen!! And congratulations on your 30th anniversary!

nohay@hotmail.com

Posted at 7:14 PM on March 27, 2014

IT IS NOBODYS BUSINESS IF THEY ARE GETTING MARRIED OR NOT, IT IS PRIVATE. MAYBE THEY ARE TOO YOUNG BUT THAT THEIR OWN PROBLEM SO LEAVE THEM ALONE.

Posted at 7:08 PM on March 27, 2014

MOST ENGAGED COUPLE WANT IT TO BE A SECRET AND NOT SHARE EVERYTHING YET. ONLY TO THERE FAMILIES AND CLOSES FRIENDS. UNLESS THERE BOTH READY TO COMMIMENT. TO EACH OTHER LONG TERM.

Sara

Posted at 7:56 PM on March 27, 2014

YOU DO NOT NEED TO POST 60 DAMN COMMENTS.

Posted at 7:05 PM on March 27, 2014

THEY BOTH ARE WAY TO FOCUS ON AND DEDICATD TO THERE CAREERS. AND HAVE ALOT GOING ON.

Posted at 7:04 PM on March 27, 2014

WONDER WHAT HIS MOM THINKS ABOUT GETTING ENGAGED OR ANY OF THIS IS TRUE OR NOT.

Posted at 7:03 PM on March 27, 2014

I’M SO AWW OF THEM TOGETHER. THEY LOVE EACH OTHER.

Posted at 7:01 PM on March 27, 2014

WONDER WHAT HIS MOM AND HER MOM THINK ABOUT THEM GETTING ENGAGED. SINCE HIS MOM JUST ADORES SELENA.

Posted at 7:00 PM on March 27, 2014

THEY WAY HAVE TO WAY MUCH ON THERE PLATE TO GET MARRIED.

Posted at 6:55 PM on March 27, 2014

I BET HIS BOYS ASK JUSTIN IF ANY OF THE STORIES ARE TRUE OR NOT.

Posted at 6:50 PM on March 27, 2014

THEY WILL ALWAYS CARE ABOUT EACH OTHER. BUT HAVE A HISTORY TOGETHER.

Posted at 6:46 PM on March 27, 2014

THEY DO CARE ALOT ABOUT EACH OTHER THEY HAVE HISTORY TOGETHER AND THEY ALSO HAVE BEEN IN THE MEDIA A LOT. THEY BOTH CAN’T STAND THE STALKRAZZI IN THERE FACES.

Jacdee

Posted at 6:46 PM on March 27, 2014

When it’s right, it’s right. It can, and does, happen that people get married “young” and live a long, happy, successful life married to one another. Just let them be.

Posted at 6:51 PM on March 27, 2014

THAT’S TRUE. BUT NOT A LOT OF MARRIAGES END SO GREAT. I OF COURSE WOULDN’T KNOW. BUT THEY SEEMS TO ALWAYS END IN DIVORCE.

Posted at 6:53 PM on March 27, 2014

WHAT COUPLE DO YOU SEE THAT DON’T FIGHT OR GET ON EACH OTHER NERVES. CELEB COUPLES. ALMOST ALL OF THEM END IN DIVORCE OR A NASTY BREAK UP. SO YEAH I DON’T THINK THEY WILL GET MARRIED.

Posted at 6:44 PM on March 27, 2014

THEY BOTH HAVE WAY TO MUCH ON THERE PLATE TO GET MARRIED. THEY DO HAVE HISTORY TOGETHER.

Posted at 6:43 PM on March 27, 2014

I’M SO AWW OF THEM TOGETHER. THEY LOVE EACH OTHER SO MUCH.

Posted at 6:42 PM on March 27, 2014

JUSTIN AND SELENA ARE MY LIKE FAVORITE COUPLE. I JUST ADORE THEM SO MUCH.

Posted at 6:41 PM on March 27, 2014

BESIDES THEY BOTH HAVE WAY TO MUCH ON THERE PLATE TO GET MARRIED. AND THEY BOTH HAVE TO WANT IT.

Posted at 6:39 PM on March 27, 2014

THERE CAREERS ARE WAY TO IMPORTANT TO THEM AND THEY TO FOCUS ON THERE CAREERS.

Posted at 6:37 PM on March 27, 2014

YEAH I DONT’ THNK. THERE CAREERS ARE WAY IMPORTAN TO THEM.

superpinky22

Posted at 6:37 PM on March 27, 2014

I hope they do get married

musicforever

Posted at 6:23 PM on March 27, 2014

now not but later well I hope of not but I think it well I love selena but I hate jelena he is not good for her

Ben Lionel