Mumford & Sons Break Up: Banjo Player Says ‘It’s Over’

Thu, March 27, 2014 1:18pm EDT by 7 Comments
Mumford And Sons Break Up
Theo Wargo/Entertainment/Getty Images

Maria

Posted at 6:31 PM on April 2, 2014

I am so hurt and upset that this is happening. Mumford and Sons have been my life for the past year, and if it wasn’t for them, I don’t know hi would have gotten through it all. I am this band’s #1 fan, and I feel like we are best friends. I could go on for ages about how amazing this band is and how much I love them with absolutely all of.my heart. No matter what,Mumford and Sons has, and always will have, a place in my heart that can never be replaced. It brings fears to my eyes to hear about the end of their career and the fact that they won’t be creating more music, but I know the if they ever change their minds and have a comeback tour, I will welcome them back with open arms and love and fire in my heart because I’ve missed then for soooo longed have no idea how I managed to survive without them in my life. M&S you are my everything and I love you. Always have and always will. I wish you all the best in the future.
Your #1 fan,
Maria <3

Caspy7

Posted at 2:40 PM on March 28, 2014

In that same interview he also claimed that he had catered that night’s affair.
(Brilliant reporting all around everyone!)

the say-so

Posted at 9:38 PM on March 27, 2014

THis isn’t even true. They already said it was a joke. Come on, Hollywoodlife. Do some serious reporting.

A Hogg

Posted at 2:12 PM on March 27, 2014

Good Riddance to 2 over rated chumps

Polina Loringbob

Posted at 1:34 PM on March 27, 2014

my neighbor’s step-sister brought home $20864 a week ago. she has been making cash on the internet and bought a $519900 home. All she did was get lucky and apply the advice exposed on this link

>>>>WWW.C­­H­­­E­­C­­K­­­4­­4.C­O­M

Polina's Sister's Friend

Posted at 11:42 PM on March 27, 2014

Not sure Polina. I think she made $20863 and the home was $519899…I may be mistaken though.

dumbledorf

Posted at 12:17 PM on April 8, 2014

Polina – if this is such a great deal – what are YOU doing?