‘Grey’s Anatomy': Tessa Ferrer & Gaius Charles Leaving After Season

Wed, March 26, 2014 12:36pm EDT by 10 Comments
Tessa Ferrer Gaius Charles Leaving Grey's Anatomy
Courtesy of ABC

Nita

Posted at 2:27 PM on May 5, 2014

I have been tweeting for years for the return of Preston Burke (Washington)! I was super excited to see him recast if only for a couple of episodes. As far as Ferrer goes, didn’t care for her troublemaking, whiney character. I thought that Charles would make a very promising surgeon. Hope they send him off going to Switzerland with Yang to work in her new hospital!

Physics714

Posted at 8:20 PM on May 2, 2014

Those two will not be missed and the aren’t memorable on the show anyway. They also need to get rid of April, she is so annoying and weak.

Kellie

Posted at 8:39 PM on April 17, 2014

I really hate it that Sandra Ho is leaving!!!

LoboSantos

Posted at 12:19 PM on April 1, 2014

Shonda I have to say thank you, thank you, thank you! These two and the one who I am also thankful to you she died were no match to this wonderful show! They are not comparable to the other regulars who knows how to bring us into the drama… I will not miss these 2!!!

Michelle

Posted at 10:49 AM on March 29, 2014

From someone who has been a loyal fan since day one….. I would like too say Thank You Shonda I never could stand(shane & leah) them …… never been happier too see characters leaving. You should get rid of Stephanie too. Also not happy about Isaiah Washington return neither, didn’t like what happened with him and T.R Knight

Kiki

Posted at 9:00 PM on March 28, 2014

thank goodness the interns are being given the boot, first the dead one who was annoying as hell and now these two are going..they didnt do much for the show..they should also give stephanie the boot…

Abetterplace

Posted at 9:35 AM on March 27, 2014

Thank you Shonda!!!!!!! I cannot stand these two!!!!

heller.laurie (@hellerlaurie)

Posted at 1:28 PM on March 26, 2014

I basically make about………$6,000k-$8,000k a month online………. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 10-13 hours a week from home. go to this site home tab for more detail ..WWW.J­­­­O­­­­B­­­­S­­­­­2­­­­­3.C­O­M

Dani

Posted at 1:06 PM on March 26, 2014

Good cause I never liked their characters at all! They also need to get rid of Stephanie.

Jo

Posted at 12:53 PM on March 26, 2014

So happy that those two are leaving. I never liked either of them. I would be glad to see Stephanie go as well as long as they keep Jo. And I read that Derek’s sister Amelia is coming back to greys so hopefully she will be taking over the neuro department now that Derek is all about the presidential project. And she can bring her doctor husband with her and that will fill the space left by Shane and Leah! I loved Amelia on private practice so hopefully they will add her to the regular cast of grey’s! I’m in two minds about Isaiah Washington coming back. I do not want Cristina to leave with Burke. They are over and should not get back together. Hopefully he is just coming back to give her a fantastic work opportunity like a job that he is leaving and he wants her to replace him or something. I’ll be mad if they send her off to marry Burke. At the same time I don’t really get why they need to bring him back for her to leave. It makes me think they might kill her off and he comes back for her funeral which I would hate even more so if those are my only choices then I would have to want her to leave with Burke instead of die because I want her to have the option to come back. And Meredith can’t take one more person dying on her. Especially her best friend!!!