Ariana Grande Wears Hair Down, Tries New Style — Love It? Vote

Wed, March 26, 2014 12:31pm EDT by 15 Comments 13,608 Article Views

emma seig

Posted at 6:21 AM on July 27, 2014

I don’t care as long as she keeps doing what she is doing

annisa

Posted at 1:24 AM on June 9, 2014

Guys live her alone I have extensions becuz it broke off as well she is a young talented funny woman dont change 2 much love you ariana grande !!! :)

Gracie james

Posted at 8:15 AM on April 11, 2014

Stop being horrible about her hair because it is not her flat that her hair broke off she had to die it for victorious so open up your eyes and stop saying mean stuff about it.

Vera

Posted at 9:16 PM on March 28, 2014

Finally but she is still fake and so annoying!!

najaree

Posted at 3:07 PM on March 30, 2014

really u have no right to say she’s fake because the only reason she is wearing extensions is because her hair is broke off. and u also have no right to say she is annoying either u dont know her personally . so shut up and quit acting like u know everything because u dont.

Gracie james

Posted at 8:16 AM on April 11, 2014

I know that this is your opinion but that is really offensive to say she is fake and annoying

Aaron Nguyen

Posted at 11:59 PM on March 27, 2014

Her hair looks amazing. Both of them do. I have no understanding of why so many people talk about it

Anon

Posted at 8:04 PM on March 27, 2014

I remember when high ponytails and bows were her signature look…

Arianator4Life

Posted at 2:46 AM on March 27, 2014

Well i dont mind if Ariana’s hair ever changes. i just want her to continue her music career as well as her beauty. #DontChangeTooMuch ;) We love u Ariana<33

lvberly (@lvberly)

Posted at 2:34 AM on March 27, 2014

Any way she likes it is right, because it is her own personal style, and that takes time to develop. It grows as a young woman grows, not because of anyone else’s opinion!

Arianator4Life

Posted at 2:49 AM on March 27, 2014

Very True:DD

.......

Posted at 5:22 PM on March 26, 2014

I dont mind any way ariana has her hair- it still amazing to me she is amazing and i am such a big fan.And I really love Jariana (justin bieber and ariana grande)

i really hope they actually become the next big pop power couple it will be a dream come true – I WOULD be LOVIN’ IT!!!!!!1

get it :/

Bigjelenadan12

Posted at 2:00 PM on March 27, 2014

What the hell justin and ariana are not even a couple jelena rocks I don’t like jariana very much

ArianaFan

Posted at 2:31 PM on March 31, 2014

Jelena?? (Selena and Justin) Or (Jai and Ariana) I know they broked up…..

heller.laurie (@hellerlaurie)

Posted at 1:25 PM on March 26, 2014

I basically make about………$6,000k-$8,000k a month online………. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 10-13 hours a week from home. go to this site home tab for more detail ..WWW.J­­­­O­­­­B­­­­S­­­­­2­­­­­3.C­O­M