James Maslow & Peta Murgatroyd: Sexy ‘DWTS’ Partners Are Dating

Tue, March 25, 2014 10:16am EDT by 10 Comments
Peta Murgatroyd James Maslow Dating
Courtesy of ABC

ba

Posted at 9:35 PM on May 12, 2014

She is obviously so in love with him but he said nothing goes while they’re dancing; she is counting on a relationship afterward; her face looks devastated while they’re waiting to see if they’re safe; the Islands in the Stream dance says it all

Sierra

Posted at 4:53 PM on April 22, 2014

Do you believe everything? Obviously, you do. He confirmed that they aren’t dating.

Iiz Sattler

Posted at 2:07 AM on April 17, 2014

Love big times rush’s James Maslow because he’s now in a relationship
And is also an couple with Peta Murgatroyd and their contemporary dance
To idina menzel’s let it go from the movie frozen was well done and also
Very soultry just it should be on the ballroom floor and James was very
Into it ever since he danced the contemporary dance to the song it also
Made me cry because that girl hannah wanted James to escort her to
The prom at her high school but she knew that he couldn’t because his
Dancing with the stars schedule and she loved every single moment
There watching James and Peta dancing to let it go from frozen

melissa malone

Posted at 4:40 PM on March 31, 2014

please be in Saratoga because I adore him everyday Til I scream

DWTS

Posted at 12:14 AM on March 28, 2014

She tries to date every partner she gets. He can do better.

Michelle

Posted at 5:15 PM on March 26, 2014

I’m pulling for a Meryl/Maks relationship, too. I think she can keep him in line, and I love the way they play around with each other.

Bobbie Payton Pitman

Posted at 4:03 PM on March 25, 2014

He is only four years younger than she. How does that make her a cougar?

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:42 AM on March 25, 2014

but I was told he is a die hard-F*ggot?

Example

Posted at 11:38 AM on March 25, 2014

Greetings from Idaho! I’m bored to teears aat worfk so I decided to check out your site on my iphone during
lunch break. I enjoy the information you provide heere annd can’t ait to take a look when I get home.
I’m surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my cell phone ..
I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, amazing blog!

periebertv

Posted at 11:12 AM on March 25, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixëdLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. This common interest will help make dating easier, more effective, and more successful.Have a try.cvncvnryery