L’Wren Scott’s Funeral: Mick Jagger & Grieving Family At Service — Pics

Tue, March 25, 2014 4:35pm EST by 22 Comments
L'Wren Scott funeral
GSI, SplashNews, Getty

Christopher London

Posted at 12:50 AM on March 26, 2014

RIP #LWrenScott but I have no “Sympathy for the Devil” @MickJagger who used the #MSM to establish his preferred narrative to prevent #TRUTH of what he did to Ms. Scott from surfacing. Mick Jagger’s soul is painted black

Webster

Posted at 8:17 AM on March 26, 2014

Yeah, well no one bought his version of events. Thanks to social media, people know when they are being manipulated.

Farah

Posted at 10:41 PM on March 25, 2014

Well Mick evidently didn’t know squat about why his own girl friend killed herself. SURE he’s just puzzled. How about his cheating on her, his refusal to marry her, and he goes off on tour as her business is all but finished….offering her no help at all. The rumor was too he was spending less and less time with her. She must have known not only was her business finished but that Mick was going to finish off the relationship as well. Reportedly Mick’s daughters were not very kind to her and L’Wren was not entirely accepted by Mick’s friends either. He could have changed her world by giving her the respect of a wedding ring.

jj

Posted at 11:17 PM on March 25, 2014

Yes, I like how he was completely shocked and bewildered and “struggling to understand” it all. I believe she had also tried to harm herself just weeks before due to his cheating, and yet he was nowhere around when she most needed support. I think he was finished with her, and she knew it.

Christopher London

Posted at 12:59 AM on March 26, 2014

doug

Posted at 2:49 PM on March 28, 2014

@Christopher London what did he do to her? please fill me in!!!

Webster

Posted at 8:21 AM on March 26, 2014

I hate that he called her his lover instead of his love in his online tribute. Shows his mentality was all about taking. Funeral over, business as usual for Mick now.

stadeffxcb

Posted at 9:39 PM on March 25, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixëdLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. This common interest will help make dating easier, more effective, and more successful.Have a try.vncncv

Heidi

Posted at 9:12 PM on March 25, 2014

L’Wren looked a little like Cher.

Webster

Posted at 7:48 PM on March 25, 2014

Liam Neeson would have been a good man for L’Wren.Gorgeous, kind, sexy, talented… ah well.

Sarah

Posted at 11:38 PM on April 5, 2014

Ah, yes, very good pick. Now there is a man that could have been counted on for all things. What a different path she could have had with someone else. Sadly, she got enmeshed with a self-serving and unfaithful man, charismatic rock legend though he may be.

jan

Posted at 7:22 PM on March 25, 2014

To kill yourself over a man, no way. And if her business was going bankrupt, so what? Life is so precious, no matter what age you are turning. I will be turning 70 in a couple of months and I was having a hard time with that until I read this and then thought….bring on the 70.

Webster

Posted at 7:20 PM on March 25, 2014

Looks as if he is posing on that balcony fully aware that there are cameras on him.

Farah

Posted at 10:42 PM on March 25, 2014

Yes, he certainly was. He’s been posing for days.

ADC

Posted at 6:18 PM on March 25, 2014

Mick Jagger has some BAD karma headed his way…. this is just the start. I pity the next woman who gets involved with this cadaver – she better be no more than 21, so she too won’t have to off herself because she is turning that dreadful age of 50 (insert heavy sarcasm here). It was duly noted that Jagger wouldn’t date a woman 50+ – plus, with all her finances in ruins, she felt trapped, that he would dump her soon (there was an account from a close friend that he had ALREADY dumped her), AND that she would have no company. These reasons are honestly why I believe she killed herself.
And if this note shocks you, why don’t you do a little research how he has treated the women in his past – Jerry Hall, Bianca Jagger, etc. – he treated them all treated like total garbage, esp. Jerry who he said he wasn’t “really, legally married to” because he didn’t want to be saddled with a large divorce settlement. I despise this man. He deserves the pain.

kristenmarwales

Posted at 6:04 PM on March 25, 2014

like Tiffany explained I am dazzled that anybody can earn $6753 in 1 month on the internet . have a peek at this site
>>>>>>>> WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

Jess

Posted at 5:05 PM on March 25, 2014

Probably a lot of people in this ‘intimate’ service who didn’t really care about her. Most of his kids are attending, and I don’t think they cared.

GIA

Posted at 10:43 PM on March 25, 2014

I don’t think they cared either. the little b*tches referred to L’Wren as a “black spider”.

Michelle Lardbutt (@MichelleLardbut)

Posted at 4:39 PM on March 25, 2014

Rumor has it that L’Wren Scott took a look at Mick Jagger’s face and said “My God, is this what I have been kissing?” Then, she killed herself. Sounds very logical to me!

justsaying so chillout

Posted at 4:48 PM on March 25, 2014

@Michelle Lardbutt LOL it’s a little nasty but girl that was way too funny

Mary

Posted at 3:13 PM on March 25, 2014

Rest in peace L’Wren and comisserations to all who grieve your death.

Example

Posted at 1:45 PM on March 25, 2014

I have been exploring for a bit for any high quality articles or
blog posts on this sort of area . Exploring in Yahooo I
at lst stumbled upon this website. Studying this information So i am
happy to express that I have an incredibly good uncanny ferling I came upon exactly what I needed.
I most indisputably will make sure to don?t fail to remember this site and provides it a loook on a relentless basis.