‘The Little Couple’ Recap: Jen Fears Her Cancer May Ruin Christmas

Tue, March 25, 2014 11:00pm EDT by 24 Comments
Little Couple Christmas Episode
Courtesy of TLC

steam cleaners for carpet Victoria

Posted at 7:03 AM on August 18, 2014

It’s really a cool and useful piece of information. I’m satisfied that you
just shared this helpful information with us.
Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

demenageur pas cher

Posted at 11:38 PM on June 20, 2014

wonderful publish, very informative. I ponder why the opposite experts of this sector
do not understand this. You must proceed your writing.
I’m sure, you have a huge readers’ base already!

2leftknees

Posted at 11:30 AM on June 4, 2014

I love Jen and Bill Arnold, I really do. They have hearts of pure gold and are loving and giving people. However, I do see a problem that is developing with their children. Jen and Bill have gone through a great deal of financial and emotional stress adopting these two children, Jen has gone through cancer treatment with a brave and positive attitude. Will is the most supportive and loving husband any woman could have. I think it’s because of all they’ve endured that they are now spoiling their two children. The kids are great, so precious, but I can see that they are fearful of hurting their kids by just insisting that the kids do as they’re told. It’s discipline that all children that are in the learning years need. They need to know that bad behavior is not tolerated or ignored. I can see that Jen and Bill are manipulated by Will and his temper. He feels entitled to just do as he pleases. This is not good at all.

gynormo head ugly pig midget

Posted at 8:02 PM on April 29, 2014

Will is the ugliest midget freak spoiled ugly fat pig those legs with fat rolls and giant head someone pit that ugly pig out of his (and my) misery

Coral Anthony

Posted at 2:02 PM on May 13, 2014

i feel sorry for you. may God have mercy on your poor soul.

entertainment weekly

Posted at 3:06 AM on April 23, 2014

Very good article. I absolutely love this website. Thanks!

Linda Donmore

Posted at 1:31 AM on April 2, 2014

If the little boy was to really take a swing @ her, he’d knock her on her rear. I shutter to think of it, when he’s towering over her 3 times her size in a couple of yrs. There’s no way she could ever be able to properly care for both the children alone.(eventually this show will end, what’s she going to do when production is no longer around to help her out in a pinch & her husband has other places to be?) It all seems a little contrived & a bit silly to me. When she says “sit” & pats her leg & says “here boy” to her son, as if he’s one of her dogs, it’s almost uncomfortable to watch @ times. She seems highly overwhelmed. I think she’s an extremely nice person, however I think the whole idea of kids is because her husband wants them.

Marilyn Hill

Posted at 4:13 PM on April 27, 2014

I am amazed that everyone thinks Jennifer Arnold is so great. Yes, spoiled sums it up. I am sure she is paid a nice salary and the husband owns some business but they live way beyond most doctors means with cars, gifts, and their decorated home. So, they have made the choice to exploit two orphans so they can have what they want. This show needs to go off and maybe show a special now and then. Where are all the people that ripped on Kate? No one thought it odd that they had a camera at their kids adoption or that they show a 4 year old in diapers yelling eat and pointing to his mouth???

Billie

Posted at 9:17 PM on March 31, 2014

I love this couple!!!! They are true good people and I am so happy they finally got the family they deserved! I pray every day that the cancer doesn’t come back. They truly make me rethink all the petty things I dwell on. Love you guys you are a true inspiration to me and my family! God bless your whole family!

Lee

Posted at 3:33 PM on March 27, 2014

This is a tv show that is edited for ratings. You all are way too critical and do not know these people nor do you have full facts or even full insight into a complete day in their life….. Hopefully no one is judging you on a brief look at you and your life as you are judging others. Perhaps you could give them the benefit of the doubt as they struggle with being new parents, having careers and life threatening health issues.

Wedding lights

Posted at 1:05 AM on March 27, 2014

So, as a first timer here I wanted to say that your site is completely superb! We’re interested in starting a volunteer community initiative in this niche. The tips on your blog were extremely helpful to us, as it gave us something to work on. Thanks.

Zelia

Posted at 10:06 PM on March 26, 2014

I found it odd that they insisted on putting Zoey through the misery of the picture with Santa. Why terrorize your own child just to have the same picture all your friends have? I agree with others — Bill seems to be more of a natural, relaxed parent. Jen seems to want kids just so she can be like everyone else.

Jean

Posted at 12:34 PM on March 26, 2014

“her and her husband”?? You get paid to write? It should be “she and her husband.”

Sherry L.

Posted at 10:57 AM on March 26, 2014

I just love the little couple. Its one of my favorite shows! I pray Jen will get better. They are such loving parents there should be MRE parents like them. The two children are very lucky. May God bless all of them!

Diane Randazzo

Posted at 7:55 AM on March 26, 2014

To “leilagirl” below, I would ask ‘are you a mom or a physician?”. Do not judge the degree of a person’s emotion. Thank goodness Jen chose the physician in her to appear,as Bill was falling apart. Someone has to stay strong. I love my children dearly; yet,my ex-husband would accuse me of not caring; because I “kept it together” while he fell apart. Someone has to stay storng.

leilagirl

Posted at 3:26 PM on March 26, 2014

Actually Diane, I am a physician (critical care) for 20 years. I am a mother of 18 year old twins.

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:47 AM on March 26, 2014

you really think she cares about christmas?

leilagirl

Posted at 12:22 AM on March 26, 2014

Jen Arnold does not seem like a very affectionate person. It appears that her children prefer Bill. He seems natural with the kids, while her “affection” which is minimal, seems forced. When Zoey fell and cut her head open, Jen did not comfort Zoey….and NO, it is not because she is a physician who was examining a wound. Most mothers have a natural instinct to comfort a hurt child and examine the injury almost simultaneously. Furthermore, her examination skills seemed to be lacking. Her reaction, in my opinion was quite odd.

Bonnie

Posted at 7:58 AM on March 26, 2014

If thats all people have to do is be negative… Thats sad. Spend your time looking for better things to do. The woman is fighting a deadly disease that any of you have I am sure by your comments NEVER have dealt with! You should thank the good Lord for that and find postive things to comment or don’t comment at all!!!

lisa

Posted at 11:46 AM on March 26, 2014

I agree. Even BEFORE the cancer, she wasn’t the motherly type. Even going through the process of the adoption. Maybe it’s just her way. Seems very spoiled to me. I never saw people eat out as much as they do. They need that home cooking, family bonding time. Maybe once her health is back. Hey, she is a doctor…….long hours, and cancer, now a mom of two. She needs rest. You can see her on the show pushing herself to much. She’s lucky Bill is in the position to be their for her and their kids. I wish them all the best.

Patricia

Posted at 10:58 PM on March 26, 2014

I agree with you Jen is lacking motherly affection, I noticed that when Will fell at Legoland hurting his bottom, Jen seemed unaffected by her sons hurtful cry. I’m beginning to dislike that chuckle of her’s too. I noticed a family member held and comforted Will while Jen put the lego’s back. I know she cant pick him up but she can hug him and comfort him. I was surprised too that Bill didn’t check Zoeys head immediately when she fell, given the fact that it was a hard surface and sharp edges and yes I do think that her doctoring seemed off. My son got a similar booboo and the doctor checked his eyes for concussion Jen didn’t do that or the camera didn’t show it and that was slightly less blood than my son lost but he got two stitches, which i’m glad for because there’s no wide scar. I’m sure that she’ll bond and in time have that motherly connection, I hope. MOM of Six great kids.

ladystclaire

Posted at 7:00 PM on August 7, 2014

I noticed that, Jen had to fix the Legoland exhibit, that Will sat his fat @$$ on and broke. They had NO business allowing him, to be in that exhibit in the first place! This kid is allowed to have, his way to much! They did not have permission, for him to even be in that exhibit any way!!!!!

Leslee

Posted at 10:48 AM on March 27, 2014

It is humorous to me that a b**** like you would notice a lack of affection in someone. You are downright obnoxious! How’s that for some insight?

leilagirl

Posted at 11:11 AM on March 27, 2014

Obnoxious and a b****? Seriously Leslee! I commented on my observation. Several other posts are similar to mine and yet your emotional comment is directed towards me? Interesting and bizarre.