‘Teen Wolf’: Bringing Back [SPOILER] Almost Makes Up For Allison’s Death

Tue, March 25, 2014 10:10am EST by 26 Comments
Kate Argent Back Teen Wolf
Courtesy of MTV

Kid

Posted at 12:44 AM on November 19, 2014

They should’ve turned her she was the best

Kid

Posted at 12:39 AM on November 19, 2014

Sucks Allison died she made the hole thing better

martins

Posted at 3:40 AM on October 1, 2014

my God m going nut,,wa dd u do to Allison?????

Parker

Posted at 5:29 PM on July 5, 2014

I loved that kate argent is back from the dead of Peter ripping her throat out

sarcasticsalvatore

Posted at 5:31 PM on June 21, 2014

Kate’s return doesn’t make up for Allison’s return at all!

BillyBoB

Posted at 1:02 PM on June 15, 2014

To be honest I dont think kate should come back on the show, it should be Allison or bring back Erica.I didnt really like kate in the other season, it didnt seem like she has been very important, plus she has her own talk show and she talks about herself ALOT.

Austin

Posted at 9:57 PM on June 7, 2014

I hate that Allison had to die and why can’t she come back like Kate did, I had ters in my ears and I never cry like that but this was a big twist to teen wolf so I think Kate shouldn’t come back I wish she was dead for good and Allison should come back instead

Deborah

Posted at 4:47 AM on April 11, 2014

she was important for this show, i think that she couldn’t leave because her roll in this show is huge and it will make everything different for teen wolf, and i dont like that

Vanessa

Posted at 12:02 PM on April 6, 2014

I can’t wait for season4.I have feeling that season4 will be about the Hales, well I’m hoping so.I guess is true when it said that the is more to a person than what meets the eye. There’s more to Danny and Peter and I hope I get to see that next season.People shoud seriously stay away from peter,everyone he touches turn into something entirely different(Lydia and Kate Argent). I hope cora will be seen more often.

Vanessa

Posted at 11:55 AM on April 6, 2014

Carol Mullins

Posted at 6:15 PM on March 27, 2014

I totally disagree. Kate was a horrible person. Allison went down fighting for her friends. I must accept Crystal Reed’s wish to leave the show, but I don’t think they should have brought Kate back. I also will miss Allison, Aidan & Ethan, and Isaac, but Kate doesn’t make up for them in any shape, form or fashion, sorry.

kristenmarwales

Posted at 9:29 AM on March 26, 2014

what Nathan answered I’m shocked that you able to get paid $6147 in a few weeks on the internet . website here

>>>>>>>> WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

Giro

Posted at 10:09 PM on March 25, 2014

Allison ??? Allison ??? She msut to be back !!!!

Will

Posted at 9:36 PM on March 25, 2014

I actually think it’s lame. Jeff Davis has killed off a female Argent character every season. After Allison, he ran out of Argent women to kill so what does he do? He brings one back! And let’s face it, she’s most likely going to be the villain which means she’s going to get killed off again. There were so many other directions this could’ve gone with everyone staying, but I get everyone’s branching out based on their success from the show.

Right now the only thing I want to see is fewer new characters and more Danny. Bring in more character development and stop running people through grist mill.

Colleen

Posted at 9:23 PM on March 25, 2014

I think that killing off Allison was like killing Brian in Family Guy. They need to bring her back. The storyline is getting so far fetched that I now find myself rolling my eyes instead of being in suspense. Hoping next season isn’t as far fetched.

Phoebe

Posted at 4:56 PM on March 25, 2014

Just an excuse for Davis to indulge in another round of kick Derek, this is getting old fast and it’d almost be a relief if he dies in episode 1 of next season!

Bob

Posted at 4:55 PM on March 25, 2014

Can we just point out here that Derek was so unbelievably terrified of her that he regressed into his subconscious, needing an imagined stiles to comfort him?

Amanda Michelle Steiner

Posted at 5:44 PM on March 25, 2014

Derek went to his happy place — in the Beacon Hills High boys’ locker room with Stiles!

Christian

Posted at 8:41 PM on March 29, 2014

Stiles isn’t Derek’s happy place in the locker room, it’s Jackson. There were so many meeting with Derek and Jackson in the boys locker room and restroom and there was never any with he and Stiles. That was The little weasel of a man Jeff Davis throwing Sterek fans a bone/r, long live Jerek/Halemore. Kate coming back as a werewolf is interesting, Kate was bad a$$ but it seems that season 3B was almost a repeat of season two. Something taking control over a male character’s body and mind and no one in season 3a/b made up for Jackson not being on the show.

brown

Posted at 4:53 PM on March 25, 2014

Maybe I’m crazy but I think Chris (Allison’s dad) turns evil next season or the sooner then later. Did anyone else catch that look on his face when he was hugging Issac? I see him blaming Scott, Derek, and Issac for getting Allison and his wife killed/involved and will try and make them pay. The only thing bad about a show like Teen wolf is major young cast members will leave because they want more money and mtv wont give it to them or they will want to branch out and do other things. I wish Crystal Reed success and I hope she doesn’t end up like other small name stars who leave popular tv shows.

Jill

Posted at 2:46 AM on March 26, 2014

It was Crystal Reed’s decision to leave the show. She asked to be written out, people. That doesn’t make it any less heartbreaking, but it’s not like the writers wrote Allison’s death in like it was nothing (I do think it could have been a better death scene though :P ). Maybe she’ll come back, but I highly doubt it. She wanted to try new things, and that’s OK. I wish her good luck, and I welcome the new plots with Kate Argent!

giovanni

Posted at 2:02 PM on March 25, 2014

im fine with alison death it does sucks but peter got brought back he sucked in season 1 kate got brought back she kind of suck no fense don’t blame me allison is one of the stars think of it peter killed kate she came back peter got killed in the same episode so they both die come back what so weird

aolani08

Posted at 12:56 PM on March 25, 2014

I think Scott should have made Allison a werewolf

Colleen

Posted at 9:24 PM on March 25, 2014

I was thinking the same. I thought that if he were to bite her, she could continue to live. Maybe I am confusing that with the Twilight series?

Deborah

Posted at 4:53 AM on April 11, 2014

i thought so too, but badly enough it didnt happen

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:46 AM on March 25, 2014

Sesame Streetvis more scary.