Gwyneth Paltrow Without Makeup: See Her Bare Faced Photo

Tue, March 25, 2014 6:11pm EDT by 8 Comments
Gwyneth Paltrow Without Makeup
Courtesy of Instagram

Bill Tumminello

Posted at 5:51 PM on March 26, 2014

I think she looks Great, not many women have a natural beauty like she does. I am 71 years old and she lights my fire.i

heller.laurie (@hellerlaurie)

Posted at 1:23 PM on March 26, 2014

I basically make about………$6,000k-$8,000k a month online………. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 10-13 hours a week from home. go to this site home tab for more detail ..WWW.J­­­­O­­­­B­­­­S­­­­­2­­­­­3.C­O­M

justsaying so chillout

Posted at 12:14 PM on March 26, 2014

Never liked her. 41 yrs.old looking 51yrs.old, Hey Gwen a little botox goes a long way.

Tarah Lynn

Posted at 7:38 PM on March 26, 2014

@ justsaying so chillout- wowwwww, what an A-HOLE!!!!! Botox?!! ..First off, the lines on her forehead are only so apparent..because obviously she’s drinking a bottle of water and moving her face. Every REAL person has a few freakin’ lines on their forehead. At least they’re still REALLLLL- and not some Pathetic..FAKE as HELL…Piece of (((PLASTIC))) walking around Hollywood boulevard etc. At least she’s still (((REAL)))~ Props to her!!!!!!! You people..think celebrities just WAKE UP..looking the way they do?!?!! Give me a breakkkkkk~ Nothing wrong with make-up and also nothing wrong with being comfortable in your own skin enough….to have no fear baring it all…-the real you etc.~ Just saying.

Teya Jon

Posted at 10:44 AM on March 26, 2014

Since I started with my online business I earn $58 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out
————– W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

Mister Baja

Posted at 1:03 AM on March 26, 2014

sill stunning & extremely fruitful, folks!!

stadeffxcb

Posted at 9:35 PM on March 25, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixëdLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. This common interest will help make dating easier, more effective, and more successful.Have a try.yyyyyyyyyyyyyery

me