Naya Rivera’s Sexy New Instagram: Trying To Be Kim Kardashian?

Mon, March 24, 2014 9:49am EDT by 13 Comments
Naya Rivera Kim Kardashian Look Alike
Getty/Courtesy of Instagram

jlc93

Posted at 9:17 PM on August 15, 2014

I definitely think Naya’s trying to look like Kim. for the person who says who would want to look like Kim? U sound jealous..let’s see what YOU look like.. Kim is a beautiful woman but I have to say she was more beautiful when she didn’t have anything done to her face… she look like an Armenian beauty.

audreylamb50 (@audreylamb50)

Posted at 2:50 AM on March 28, 2014

I basically make about………$6,000k-$8,000k a month online………. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 10-13 hours a week from home. go to this site home tab for more detail ..WWW.J­­­­O­­­­B­­­­S­­­­­C­­­­­S.C­O­M

Ian

Posted at 4:26 PM on March 27, 2014

be your own damn self Naya

Samantha

Posted at 3:47 PM on March 27, 2014

Who would want to look like kim?

fatal

Posted at 8:27 PM on March 26, 2014

she looks a lot better than Kim does so if she is getting the same plastic surgery and wearing similar clothes-it looks much better on Naya-go for it-ANYTHING really is better than more Kartrashian

M.Piercy

Posted at 3:43 AM on March 26, 2014

Good pics but Kim is starting to look black too, only redeeming feature is the beautiful North!

me

Posted at 2:56 PM on March 24, 2014

Well if Kim hadn’t ruined her once beautiful face she wouldn’t be looking like Naya Rivera she would be looking like the Armenian Goddess she used to be.Everyone in hollywood eventually starts to look like each other as they continue to get plastic surgery.Does anyone else notice how they all start out looking unique then they all do the same thing boob job,nose job,flawless dermatology face,the curly hair transforms itself to the straight hair which they think is ideal,they lighten their faces and then comes the booty implants,the duck lip injections.The final transformation cat woman,joker.

Lola

Posted at 3:39 PM on March 24, 2014

You are so on point!

Teya Jon

Posted at 11:34 AM on March 24, 2014

fghjI quit working at shoprite and now I make $35h – $80h…how? I’m working online! My work didn’t exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn’t be happier. Heres what I do, >>>>>>>>

————– W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

Bernard Walker

Posted at 11:06 AM on March 24, 2014

flawless women and they look not the same. Like diamonds

justsaying so chillout

Posted at 10:37 AM on March 24, 2014

At least they are both using the same plastic surgeon since they have the same plastic features. Just what the world needs more plastic for a plastic world! Geez and here I thought there are more important issues facing the world today then who looks better with the most plastic!

S

Posted at 10:23 AM on March 24, 2014

They look nothing alike. According to the logic in this article every woman who dies her hair blonde (Beyonce, J Lo, Miley, Demi, and hundreds of others in entertainment) is trying to look like Kim. Every woman who has ever taken a selfie is trying to copy Kim. Every woman who has shown cleavage or worn a black dress is trying to look like Kim. That is literally all that this article is based on, but they keep writing it over and over again.

janet

Posted at 9:54 AM on March 24, 2014

naya is a pretty girl.. At least you can see an expression on her face… not like ol’ plastic frozen face kar-SKANK-ian…