Miley Cyrus & Mike Will Made It Party In Miami — More Than Friends?

Mon, March 24, 2014 3:34pm EDT by 9 Comments
miley cyurs
Courtesy of Instagram

George

Posted at 5:37 PM on April 14, 2014

He’s certainly not an oil painting! I guess that’s all miley can get these days. No white boy with any sense would go near her over exposed snatch!

Brandon Clement

Posted at 5:36 PM on April 15, 2014

i would be the LUCKIEST guy on Earth if she became my girlfriend… at least i always and forever would respect her, be loyal to her, treat her like royalty, and i NEVER would cheat on her because you know why.. i am that type of guy who doesn’t do that stuff to BEAUTIFUL girls like Miley Cyrus. if i had her as my girlfriend i would ask where she wanted to go out for dinner, supper, etc stuff like that… i always would remember her birthday, remember her on Valentine’s Day, remember her on Christmas, remember her on our anniversary, etc. believe me or don’t believe me i really DON’T CARE but one more about me is that unlike most guys i always am honest. i always speak from the heart… i always am respectful towards people even if they are disrespectful towards me. i always and forever will be that guy and Miley, i hope you get a chance to read this because i am NOT making this up….

Brandon Clement

Posted at 5:58 PM on March 25, 2014

don’t want to be here, miley but have you ever thought that one of your HUMMONGOUS fan might like you, not just because of your BEAUTIFUL, GORGEOUS, LOVELY, and PRETTY looks, it also is because you have a WONDERFUL personality, you love to party, you REALLY DO inspire me, and you are FAVORITE…. yes i will admit that i like you miley but i just don’t want to get in trouble like that Omaha deal where that kid sneaked into your dressing room… I NEVER EVER in my life would do that…. the ONLY one dream that i wish would come true if I got to meet you and hang out with you, Miley…. thats all i want…. i don’t ask for a lot but this one thing….

Shae

Posted at 10:53 PM on March 24, 2014

Thus chick is revolting and us lucky she has any friends she doesn’t have to pay. Where is Cheyne? Her standby man?

BEY

Posted at 10:35 PM on March 24, 2014

he like her bother

Carol D. Ramsey (@CarolDRamsey)

Posted at 5:24 PM on March 24, 2014

I quit working at shoprite and now I make $35h – $80h…how? I’m working online! My work didn’t exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn’t be happier. Heres what I do, >>>>>>>>
————– FB39­.C­O­M

Sel

Posted at 4:54 PM on March 24, 2014

Can a woman just get some sausage once and awhile without criticism?

Leona

Posted at 4:19 PM on March 24, 2014

Miley is desperate lonely and disgusting. Mike can do so much better.

Me

Posted at 2:20 PM on March 28, 2014

Kind of like you!!! Desperate loney and disgusting ugly!!!