L’Wren Scott: Mick Jagger & Daughters Pushed Her Out Of Family

Mon, March 24, 2014 12:30pm EDT by 75 Comments
Mick Jagger L'Wren Scott Daughters
Getty, SplashNews

House Painting Denver

Posted at 2:15 AM on September 5, 2014

Hey! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group?
There’s a lot of people that I think would really appreciate
your content. Please let me know. Thanks

BankruptcyAttorneyDenver

Posted at 7:25 PM on August 29, 2014

Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the images on this blog
loading? I’m trying to determine if its a problem on my
end or if it’s the blog. Any responses would
be greatly appreciated.

Jazz

Posted at 9:26 AM on June 7, 2014

Ofcourse she had options, and suicide shouldnt have been one of them!!

MG

Posted at 6:06 AM on May 26, 2014

Please back up your story with facts versus your insensitive speculation!

Carol Jansky (@Ann56Carol)

Posted at 9:49 AM on May 23, 2014

Again there is quite a difference between Mick Jagger the performer and the real Mic Jagger. Few are given the luxury of getting to know Sir Mick. If they do know him, they will also learn the word “complicity”. To be a part of Sir Mick’s, is quite destructive in every way that you could imagine. When you deal with the devil, you will get burned. You will always lose. As I said, remember the word complicity, and stop glorifying these losers.

Tar at obey

Posted at 10:51 AM on March 28, 2014

All of us have to walk through hell sometimes. You begin by taking the first step and then the next and the next. Eventually you come out the other side. But yes, it IS hell. The only person you have is yourself; the only tool is belief in your self. I’m sorry L’Wren didn’t have those. Suicide is never a viable option.

corallee

Posted at 12:28 AM on March 28, 2014

i hurt for lwren. i can so see those rotten girls treating her horrible. shame on that whole jagger clan. way to go mick! shame on u all!

Marie

Posted at 10:11 PM on March 27, 2014

God Bless L’Wren and Mick. Know one really knows for sure what went on in this relationship I think it’s just terribly sad that this beautiful woman didn’t know how for reasons maybe she didn’t understand to reach out for help In the pic’s of them together they seem connected and happy which is a wonderful thing to have, however, there was more going on. I hope everyone sends positive thoughts and energy to both of them. Blessings

kayceedee

Posted at 12:32 AM on March 28, 2014

are u kidding me???? he cheated on her constantly!

continuity4ever

Posted at 2:30 AM on May 23, 2014

I’m sorry Marie but you said “God Bless” L’Wren and Mick…..God would never bless or have sympathy for the Devil..otherwise known as Mick Jagger

Ana

Posted at 2:18 PM on March 27, 2014

And sometimes people that are adopted feel that rejection all their life. Depression can be hidden easily. A co-worker of mine committed suicide and not one person at work knew he had battled depression for years- including hospital in patient. His partner didn’t realize that he was aggravating the depression by his actions. If only she could have found a good therapist to guide her out of the dark.

Goldengirl

Posted at 11:45 AM on March 26, 2014

I just think it is unbelievable that Mick never once rolled over in bed in the more than 10 years that he spent with this young woman and said how’s your business doing? I mean he is an economics major. He runs the Stones business. Did he not ever say, I love having you around with me darling, but you have a business to run sweetie. Or you can’t run a business successfully and travel the world with me. I mean she wasn’t a billionaire. If he wanted her to spend time with him, he should have said I got you covered chick. To say he didn’t know, again this is a business man who lives with her, or that things were fine as she was drowning in debt to the sound of 9 mill is ludicrous. To get a loan of 9 million means, she had to put 20% down. She didn’t have that.kind of money, she had to cancel a show her show in Feb. because she didn’t have the funds. He knew the show in London was cancelled, he lives there. He left her sitting alone, isolated sick to death over her debts she had incurred. I mean we all understand she sucked at business. Totally. No one would blame him for dumping her because of her horrible business practices. But to say he loved her, she was his best friend, and when he left she was HAPPY, makes him sound so shallow. All that stuff about a ring makes him look even more like a tool. Unfortunately, because of his arrogance and stupidity, the media is going to eat him alive with each and every comment, he has made for the next year or longer. Proof comes so easy these days. The magazines are going to have a blast on this scavenger hunt. I feel bad for him. I just think he didn’t know how to end it with her. I think he tried, but she just wouldn’t go away. So sad.

heather joy

Posted at 9:47 PM on March 26, 2014

He bailed out her business twice. He knew she was in a finacial mess. But I believe what I read is that since he was the only person investing in the business he wansnt willing to bail her out again. He also found out she had taken out a loan against the apartment he paid for her behind his back to try to dig out her business which apparently he wasn’t pleased about. He did help her with her debt, but Mick is a smart man in terms of finances and he wasn’t willing to keep investing in a failing business. I don’t think Mick needs to be made out to be the Villian here.

Penny

Posted at 7:07 PM on March 25, 2014

I still wonder if it really was suicide. I find it difficult to fathom that she could hang herself from a door knob with a scarf. Also, the fact that there was no suicide note just doesn’t add up. Are the police totally convinced that L’wren killed herself or is it possible she was the victim of foul play?

anon

Posted at 11:51 PM on March 25, 2014

I’m not convinced by any means, but there was an autopsy performed I believe to determine the cause of death and no sign of foul play was apparently found.

heather joy

Posted at 9:49 PM on March 26, 2014

She tied a tie around her neck then afixed a scarf to it. You don’t need to be standing to hang yourself. All you have to do is lean forward and you will asphyxiate. I don’t think anyone wanted l’wren dead except for l’wren herself.

Sarah

Posted at 9:32 PM on April 15, 2014

@Penny I have wondered that too. There are just too many pieces that don’t add up. The list goes on and on.

TryThinking1956

Posted at 4:57 PM on March 25, 2014

The implication that Jagger’s daughters somehow contributed to this woman’s suicide are ludicrous. Scott spent 13 years with a man who made absolutely no commitment to her, whose family apparently ever accepted her. If he hadn’t been “Mick Jagger: Rock Star”, she wouldn’t have stayed a year. If she was expecting him to shore up her business financially, well…that was between them. Maybe she never asked. Maybe he’s cheap. Who knows? She felt her life wasn’t worth living because her business was failing, and she may have to – gasp! – take a “regular job”. It must have been real tough, as she sat crying into her Cristal in her $5.5 Million dollar co-op, right? There may have been issues we don’t know in her life, perhaps mental illness…but if these other circumstances are what drove her to this selfish, unforgivable act…if she felt life was over if she couldn’t remain one of the useless “beautiful people”, she did the right thing.

Jane S

Posted at 7:41 PM on March 25, 2014

TryThinking, perhaps you should. You are the selfish one, and so insensitive with your comment.

loveandwork

Posted at 8:53 PM on March 25, 2014

Well said Jane.

Hazel

Posted at 2:57 AM on March 26, 2014

Trythinking1956 is 100% correct! Say it like it is… Not insensitive.. Cold hard truth!

Marianne Ferris

Posted at 4:26 AM on March 26, 2014

No Hazel, you and and TryThinking (so odd that they don’t) are so harsh that I almost wish something like this on the two of you, since you are obviously incapable of empathy and can only learn from experience, your ignorance is that deep.