Demi Moore: How She Feels About Ashton Kutcher & Mila Kunis’ Baby

Mon, March 24, 2014 7:48am EDT by 20 Comments 44,303 Article Views
Demi Moore Closure
Splashnews/ Getty

manjunath saudatti

Posted at 7:45 AM on April 27, 2014

I hope they stay together forever.

Tusense96761

Posted at 6:20 AM on April 17, 2014

Congrats Milan and Ashton on your little miracle “s” on the way. How thrilling for you both. You will both make great parents. The baby “IRS” are so blessed to be coming into this world to have such caring, talented special people. I was always hoping that Ashton would have more children because he was such a wonderful Dad to Demi’s and Bruce’s daughters. I hope you’ll maybe one day have a boy because they too are special. It is nice that this time around that Ashton gets to be a Dad at the beginning of life. It is such a special time and doesn’t last long. The first year especially flies by. My advice to you is capture as many moments you can on disc still and video and learn some lullaby before they babies are born or you you won’t have time to learn them and they come in handy everyday for putting the baby to sleep. Another must is a book called Good Nite Moon by Margarite Wise , I believe. Great bedtime story and it is never to early to read to your child. Remember these words , always have patience keep in mind you are building memories, so if the girls want to help you cook when you know they are going to only make a mess, the mess won’t matter but the memories will.

Katie

Posted at 4:12 PM on April 16, 2014

Oh the Brad Pitt of it all. Sorry girls but guys can flip a switch and not look back even for a sec.
The problem is it is a repetitive behavior so don’t get comfy

Bruce Yeager

Posted at 12:43 PM on March 25, 2014

Approximately 10 years before Ashton dumps her for a 20 something …..

Cody

Posted at 8:45 AM on March 25, 2014

just as Joanne implied I didn’t know that someone can get paid $4988 in 1 month on the computer . look these up

>>>>>>>> WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

falsoanszzcx

Posted at 9:45 PM on March 24, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixëdLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. This common interest will help make dating easier, more effective, and more successful.Have a try.xcbxcbxcb

Carol D. Ramsey (@CarolDRamsey)

Posted at 5:19 PM on March 24, 2014

I quit working at shoprite and now I make $35h – $80h…how? I’m working online! My work didn’t exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn’t be happier. Heres what I do, >>>>>>>>
————– FB39­.C­O­M

Schiler

Posted at 3:50 PM on March 24, 2014

My neighbor is working part time and averaging $25000 a month. I’m doing this for 5 days and just got my first paycheck for $6546! I still can’t believe it. I tried it out cause I got really desperate and now I couldn’t be happier. Here’s what I do ✷Jobs29.(com)

Yonce traz

Posted at 3:27 PM on March 24, 2014

this seem kindA OF funny anywayz demi moore would be too old to have a child with Ashton if her & Ashton stayed together.

janedoe

Posted at 6:26 AM on April 14, 2014

wow richard you spoke like a guy who never had sex or worse a guy who had sex and missed out on the whole experience…. I feel sorry for you man. ( I m not even implying that your tiny prick will probably find all “pussy” saggy. that would be to easy)…..A non objectified woman.

lola

Posted at 1:25 PM on March 24, 2014

why should demi care about another bastard and its idiotic parents?

Nubia

Posted at 10:53 PM on March 24, 2014

I respect your opinion but no need to be so rude

MtothaE

Posted at 11:57 AM on March 24, 2014

Ummm..ok..wouldn’t the separation or the actual DIVORCE give you closure. Or maybe the fact that you never got back together? No? It has to be that your ex husband and his new FIANCE are expecting a baby to give you closure? What a freak Demi is.

janet

Posted at 10:13 AM on March 24, 2014

gonna be a cute baby !!! she is better for him than that old hag demi !!!

Teya Jon

Posted at 9:45 AM on March 24, 2014

Since I started with my online business I earn $58 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out
————– W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

justsaying so chillout

Posted at 10:43 AM on March 24, 2014

@Teya Jon is a picture of plastic boobs suppose to make it more real lol you idiot everyone knows you can not make money online if it was that easy lots and lots of people would do it. Geez the world is full of losers and this is one of the best place to study human nature,

Teya Jon

Posted at 9:44 AM on March 24, 2014

HIIIII

janet king

Posted at 9:42 AM on March 24, 2014

Demi Moore should not have ever dragged her divorce from Ashton to be so spiteful. She likes women also, they had threesomes during their marriage so how did she ever come up with him cheating, were not the both of them guilty of such a lifestyle, two cheats. Demi, all you did was look old and foolish. Ashton, live a real life with true love, have children and be happy.

janet king

Posted at 11:54 AM on March 24, 2014

it is worst than that, she is a woman who is aging and not too good. She has not learned her lesson and younger men will dump her always. Just come out as bisexual and stop the poor me story, nobody believes it.

Kelli

Posted at 2:09 PM on March 24, 2014

Demi ok with Ashton and Mila having a baby? Yeah right!!! It’s killing her!! We will be hearing of another “seizure” or some other drama because of this. You know she hates hearing this!!