Chris Brown Shows Off Sexy Dance Moves In ‘Loyal’ Music Video — Watch

Mon, March 24, 2014 10:08am EDT by 87 Comments 18,767 Article Views

It’s finally here! The music video for Chris Brown’s new hit song ‘Loyal’ was released on March 24 and this may just be his best video ever! Teaming up with Tyga and Lil Wayne, Chris definitely proves that he’s still a leader in the hip hop world.

Chris Brown has had his ups and downs — but this is definitely a high point for him. The video for his new song “Loyal,” was released and showed the 24-year-old showing off his amazing dance moves.

Chris Brown’s ‘Loyal’ Music Video

While the song isn’t NSFW, the video shows a fun side of Chris — wearing a colored fishing hat, dancing outside a movie theater, along side rappers Lil Wayne and Tyga.

Of course, our favorite part is Chris getting down showing off his amazing footwork about a minute and a half into the video, then again about two minutes after that. Chris has on a long white tee with black jeans, a black leather jacket and boots — but he can still get down!

Do you like the video, HollywoodLifers?

‘Loyal’ Lyrics

Young Mula, baby
You thought it was over?

[Verse 1: Lil' Wayne]
I wasn’t born last night
I know these h-es ain’t right
But you was blowing up her phone last night
But she ain’t have her ringer nor her ring on last night, oh
Ni–a, that’s that nerve
Why give a bi-ch your heart when she’d rather have a purse?
Why give a bi-ch an inch when she’d rather have nine?
You know how the game goes
She be mine by half time, I’m the sh-t, oh
Ni–a, that’s that nerve
You all about her, and she all about hers
Birdman Junior in this bi-ch, no flamingos
And I done did everything, but trust these h-es
(CB f–k with me!)

[Chris Brown:]
When A rich ni–a want ya
And your ni–a can’t do nothing for ya
These h-es ain’t loyal
These h-es ain’t loyal
Yeah, yeah, let me see[Verse 2: Chris Brown]
Just got rich
Took a broke ni–a bi-ch
I can make a broke bi-ch rich
But I don’t f–k with broke bi–hesGot a white girl with some fake ti–ies
I took her to the Bay with me
Eyes closed, smoking marijuana
Rolling up that Bob Marley
I’m a rasta
She say she wanna do drugs,
Smoke weed, get drunk
She wanna see a ni–a trapped
She wanna f–k all the rappers

[Chorus:]
When a rich ni–a want you (want you baby)
And your ni–a can’t do nothing for ya (nothing no)
These h-es ain’t loyal (no they ain’t)
These h-es ain’t loyal
Yeah, yeah, let me see

[Verse 3: Chris Brown]
Black girl with a big booty
If she a bad bi-ch, let’s get to it right away
We up in this club
Bring me the bottles
I know girl, that you came in this bi-ch with your man
That’s a no no girl
All this money in the air
I wanna see you dance

Just got rich
Took a broke ni–a bitch
I can make a broke bi-ch rich
But I don’t f–k with broke bi-ches

[Chorus:]
When a rich ni–a want you (want you baby)
And your ni–a can’t do nothing for ya (no, nothing)
These ho-s ain’t loyal
These ho-s ain’t loyal
Yeah, yeah, let me see

[Verse 4: French Montana]
With ciroc in the system?
Ain’t no telling will I fu-k them, will I diss them
That’s what they be yelling, I’m a pimp by blood
No relation, I don’t chase ‘em, I replace ‘em
LVs, Hermes, Dolces
Them h-es ain’t loyal. Man, they rotate
School me to the game, now i know my duty
Put it in the loader
She was riding in the hoot
F-ck that bi-ch
I got my own h-e
F-ck your weed
I got my own smoke
Had to put my mink back on
Tell that bi-ch
Put a ring back on
Montana

[Chris Brown:]
Come on, come on, girl
Why you frontin’?
Baby show me something
When I call her, she gon’ leave
And I bet that bottom dollar she gon’ cheat
Come on, come on, girl
Why you frontin’?
Baby show me something
You just spent your ring on her
And it’s all for nothing

[Chorus:]
When a rich ni–a want you (want you baby)
And your ni–a can’t do nothing for ya (can’t do nothing for ya)
These ho-s ain’t loyal
These ho-s ain’t loyal
Yeah, yeah, let me see

When a rich ni–a want you (want you baby)
And your ni–a can’t do nothing for ya

More Chris Brown News:

1. Chris Brown Doesn’t Blame Himself For Rehab & Jail Sentence
  2. Rihanna Disses Karrueche Tran: Chris Brown Is Her ‘Problem’ Now
  3. Chris Brown Thinks Karrueche Tran Shouldn’t Stress About His Cheating

KEANAN

Posted at 6:12 PM on July 5, 2014

hey chris big hit you made man i’m keanan loving the song man please man don’t give on your music now man please thanks man and god bless you your a good man man you just don’t know it yet but someday you will thanks man this is what you’ve always wanted dont stop

chrisfan

Posted at 4:25 PM on June 18, 2014

whether you support chris brown or not. he is still making the hit. there is a difference between talent and character. Talent has got nothing to do with character.

ANN BARB

Posted at 8:06 AM on May 5, 2014

We already knew he was going to have a Hit he’s Chris Brown, he is the super star he fits the bill go head Chris, we support you all the way Your real fans Chrianna all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JoJo

Posted at 4:14 PM on April 11, 2014

First of lemme say #TeamBreezy 4 life his fans is LOYAL nd we miss him a lot those wu wrote nasty comments bwt CB has gt nuthn betta 2 do wid thyr lives so let dem write woteva thy want it won’t break our spirit nd our belief in him Love u Breezy till infinity nd beyond

Man g brown

Posted at 3:17 AM on April 4, 2014

So where can I find the download for the video?

HERNANDO

Posted at 4:24 PM on March 31, 2014

YEAH CHRIS YOU ROCK THE WORLD FELLA………NOW THINGS ARE WAITING FOR YOU STUNNING YOUNG MAN……HANDSOME YOU ARE CHRIS…..

Posted at 10:00 PM on March 29, 2014

For Real if your really Chris Fans we do need to support him now? also keep in mind if your mature enouph to know he’s a Bi-Polar that plays a lot on a person behavior did you know that I do know that I miss him so much, keep the brother in your prayer’s that’s real a good person does a person in those conditions favor, and if your really so good then support him he needs it that’s what a good christain does, they forgive first and foremost that’s how you know a real child of God?…. they do good to someone that really needs it, support they humble their selves, not the ones that don’t ?

Posted at 10:02 PM on March 29, 2014

We love you STormy! Your fans forever.

Posted at 9:43 PM on March 29, 2014

I’am strictly a Chrianna Fan to both but a love Chris the most, and he’s been having some raw deals for a long time for something that happen now years! Blogs, news, and people in general and its time to let Chris Breathe he’s to good of an intertainer more so then drake hes Multii- talent and we haven’t seen the Nothing yet when it comes to Chris Stormy! keep you heard man! we love you, I know I do speak for myself.

Sheree

Posted at 7:52 PM on March 28, 2014

I love the entire song. Chris brown deserves a. Award for the best thing he has done. In his life that’s putting out great songs. To dance to and. To listen to. And including videos also. #TeamBreezy for life. Love u chris keep your head up boo.

nisey

Posted at 6:25 PM on March 28, 2014

I Pray He will show You .

nisey

Posted at 6:23 PM on March 28, 2014

First of almost I am a child of the most high and I say this for the first and last time, I don’t hate or belittle no one because we disagree. You told me I stink and take a bath. God will never tell someone that or allow his children to say that about someone. The Greatest Commandments is to Love the lord with all your heart and to Love your Neighbor as yourself. Jesus is Lord. Have a bless one and I pray one day you will get to known Him to known Him is to Love. and say thing in Love. Annabar. Sorry but this is my last time comment on this. The Will yes is to Love even your enemy, hate is not in his character. Love is

Posted at 9:39 PM on March 29, 2014

I am also a child of the Almighty Power and I will protect Chris from all this negativity he don’t need he’s a good person and that goes for you too? Nisey?

nisey

Posted at 6:00 PM on March 27, 2014

You seem angry want for it not that serious. To many people are hurting and dyeing in the this world to come on here to belittle a person just because they disagree with your opinion. It a take time in life when we realize people have to learn it alright to disagree, we dong always agree that life. Have A bless one from me to you Annbarb.

nisey

Posted at 5:54 PM on March 27, 2014

Sorry you feel that it okay to insulted me I wont commit about the bath, you see angry but you take this personal Chris is gifted and Rihanna is you cant take that from them and I wont. but I will tell you I wont commit on Chris or Rihanna on this blog. Remember Annabarb God is real be careful how you insult his children. have bless one.

Posted at 8:43 PM on March 27, 2014

BACK UP NISEY? I KNOW ALL ABOUT ABBA! YOU CAN’T TELL ME NOTHING ABOUT HIM? IM REAL AND THIER NOTHING PHONEY ABOUT ME AND MY COMMENTS RELATED TO YOU, IS THE TRUTH LADY? SO DON’T FRONT ME I KNOW THE ALMIGHTY POWER!! ALSO TRUST AND A HARD STUDY IN THE WORD OF TRUTH? FEEL ME NOT LIES OKAY, SO JUMP OFF OF ME WITH THE BULL NISEY! ARE YOU HIS SEED I’AM, SO YOU BECAREFUL I FEAR NOTHING BUT HIM? AND AT LEAST IM HONEST AND NOT A PHONEY FEEL ME IM REAL WITH THE TRUTH HOW I FEEL ABOUT IT WATCH NISEY? THAT WILL FALL BACK ON YOU IF YOU PLAY WITH ME!

Posted at 8:48 PM on March 27, 2014

NIESY HIS CHILDREN IS ONLY THE ONES THAT DO THE WILL OF HIM. THE WORD COMMANDMENTS THATS HIS WILL , AND PEOPLE TODAY NO NOTHING ABOUT HIM ANY LONGER? THEY BREAK ALL THE COMMANDMENTS SO IF YOU DON’T KEEP THEM YOUR NOT OF HIM GO READ I DO? DID YOU KNOW THAT? AND ANOTHER THING I WON’T BE COMMENTING ON THE WORD ON A BLOG NO MORE? ITS A SIN TO DO IT WITH SO MANY LOST SOULS HERE? BYE.

Posted at 10:02 PM on March 26, 2014

Chris clear your slate and do your thang when get out the hell with them two you single and got it baby you can get young women you want! leave them two headaches alone both of them Clear your slate and take the world by storm and you can do it STORMY!!LOVE YOU CHRIS! AND BE SINGLE AND ONLY 24 LIVE MAN SINGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

chianne

Posted at 6:59 PM on March 26, 2014

Im in the camp that friggin loves that video and all the elements of that song EXCEPT the lyrics! Those ratchet lyrics could keep Loyal from going #1 -if lyrics were better I think it WOULD make #1. Its a helluva song, can’t get it out of my head! And look out VMAs!! :)

SunnyAutumnn

Posted at 5:20 PM on March 26, 2014

As long as that vicious, clingy witch is out the picture, Chris can date whom he pleases, just not another like that poisonous snake.

What?

Posted at 2:52 PM on March 27, 2014

LOL…funny as hell.

Posted at 3:56 PM on March 26, 2014

CHRIS IS THE BEST INTERTAINER OUT THIER TODAY! HAND DOWN THIER NO ONE CAN TOUCH HIM HE’S A GENIUS AND THAT A FACT SAY ALL YOU WANT ITS NOT GOING TO STOP HIM FROM BEING WHO HE IS! A SUPER STAR ALL THE WAY? WRITE THAT IN YOUR BLOG?

nisey

Posted at 10:13 PM on March 25, 2014

succeed in life

nisey

Posted at 10:12 PM on March 25, 2014

succeeded in life. sorry.

Posted at 10:23 PM on March 26, 2014

NISEY!…. GO TAKE A BATH, AND A BREATHE TEST I SMELL YOU, AND YOU STINK! IN MOUTH GET LOST.YOU HAM BRAIN! GO!

What?

Posted at 5:56 PM on March 25, 2014

why this song have to be about karreuche or rihanna? why cant it just be a song about women in general? you guys read into this thing too much. not every thing this guy does have to do with Rihanna. Rihanna didn’t give him life neither is she the air he breathes. he has legal problems and issues with his anger but has done fine without Rihanna in his life, he is still making money, putting out music, eating food, having sex and has even fallen in love with somone else. get a grip guys and leave it alone.

nada

Posted at 7:25 AM on March 26, 2014

yes he’s eating food, having sex but he can’t falling in love because he doesn’t know the meaning of love
we are not stupid……he obsessed with rihanna…and his obsession is like a sickness…..he always diss her because she chose to move on with her life…..maybe he will be fine after the jail time and let rihanna live her life without his diss song

you know I'm telling the truth - but he's still dope

Posted at 10:44 AM on March 26, 2014

@nada exactly. He is always mad when she chooses to move on. This is his problem. His fans wanted him to fall in love with someone else so bad, but he can’t if he keeps obssessing over Rihanna and his fans needs to let him let her go. Constant pictures of them together and blogs that promote it is not helping. Imo. She can deal with it and move on but he can’t. He seems to only be happy when they are together. We’ll see when he gets out and keeps working on himself, if he can let it go and do him. I want to see a full length, produced out of this world, Chris Brown album. He has it him but this is his real life. Music can wait until he’s happy and well.

Posted at 10:04 PM on March 26, 2014

NADA!!! LEAVE CHRIS ALONE ABOUT THEM TWO DRAGONS LET IT GO!!

Kat

Posted at 1:16 AM on March 27, 2014

Whoever this song is about .. I would say the original Woman who mind-f***ed him, and STILL does that being his crazy overprotective Mother !! who follows hiom everywhere and doesn`t give him SPACE .. to grow and become a Man

Other than that .. who gives a sh*t ?

Ri has kept taking all the hate from this guy all over the years.. and she has given him nothing but Love .. called him the love of her life on Oprah .. being made a fool in front of everyone .. etc

Nothing new here.

Maybe this has to happen to Chris in order to .. get his head straight. Personally I believe it would tremendously help to distance himself from alll the .. crowds, sickness .

Layla

Posted at 10:01 PM on March 27, 2014

“@youknow I’m telling the truth-buthe’sstilldope” RIGHT VISION!!

whatever she gonna say

Posted at 1:34 PM on April 7, 2014

I agree with you

you know I'm telling the truth - but he's still dope

Posted at 10:35 AM on March 26, 2014

@What? That’s the point. He is doing all those things but won’t stop with the Rihanna disses, shade, subs, tweets, lyrics…..it’s called obssession. He won’t love at all until he lets her go and stops with all that. They used to go back and forth with it, but now he’s the only one throwing shade at her. Rihanna moved on but I don’t think he did. When he does, this will all stop. Homeboy is crazy talented, tho. I want to see him do his thing without dissing her AND WOMEN IN GENERAL. It’s not cool that it’s his thing to do….the definition of Breezy is dissing women? Not cool. He’s better than that.

even if you tried

Posted at 10:40 AM on March 26, 2014

Sounds like you have the obsession…..chrianna been dead.

nisey

Posted at 5:01 PM on March 25, 2014

Chris Brown is talented you have to give him that, I hope this character isn’t Rihanna but the only person who known the truth is Chris, When he come out of wish him the best. Rihanna is bless and hope the best for her always.

you know I'm telling the truth - but he's still dope

Posted at 4:52 PM on March 25, 2014

Everyone knows Chris Brown is the ish! He’s multi-talented and he if effortlessly great at what he does. I just can’t support him anymore because he stays banging on Rihanna. I’m not the only one who thought the girls dancing backup had Rihanna’s hairstyles, right? I can’t take it. I love him and hate him at the same time. I know Team Breezy’s going to go crazy, but they know I’m right. Idc. Rihanna throws him no shade at all and he stays dissing her. When he lets go, he’ll get better. His music and work is dope tho. Idc. Everything he makes is a banger, but he stay banging on Rihanna too. He has to leave my girl alone.

SunnyAutumnn

Posted at 11:13 AM on March 25, 2014

navy = flip flopping azz, ratchet, hood rats. They ain’t loyal. @its been ova.

Darlene Anderson

Posted at 1:18 PM on March 25, 2014

Bish shut your stupid azz up! Chrae = broke flip floping, clothes borrowing, itty bitty saggy titities. Bish just want a purse #teyannaknows @knockoffforbrokebish

Pinky

Posted at 8:02 PM on March 25, 2014

When’s that wedding happening again Sunny? And how about The Kill when is that dropping? Clown A$$ looking real silly huh.

Kelendriyah & Kiaryr twins sister

Posted at 8:50 AM on March 25, 2014

Nice music video and some people don’t like it & some people do like it so damn what>

Posted at 10:07 PM on March 26, 2014

HIS NEW SONG IS THE BOMB WILL GET IT! GO CHRIS LET NO ONE BUST YOUR BUBBLE YOUR JUST 24, FINE , SEXY, TALENTED GO CHRIS SHO W THE WORLD MOST TALENT OUT THIER!

KAT

Posted at 6:53 AM on March 25, 2014

you still waiting sunny!!!!!! maybe in 2030
yes he trying but he can’t time will tell,

Posted at 11:00 PM on March 26, 2014

KAT WHAT THE HELL DO YOU KNOW ABOUT STORMY NOT A DAM THING GET LOST HAM BRAIN?