‘American Horror Story: Freak Show’ — Season 4 Name Revealed

Mon, March 24, 2014 3:00pm EDT by 11 Comments 21,833 Article Views
American Horror Story Freak Show
Courtesy Of Twitter

aussiemum32

Posted at 8:22 PM on March 28, 2014

Season 4 can’t come soon enough, love AHS season 1-3, can’t wait to see what character Jessica Lang and the other cast members will play in season 4. I think with if the script is as good as it has been in the past, they will create a great character for Lea Michele to play. You can’t dislike an actor or an actress because of one role. Bring on American Horror Story season 4.

Nadia

Posted at 7:52 PM on March 28, 2014

YES PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HAVE LEA JOIN THE CAST OR AT LEAST BE IN SOME EPISODES PLEASE OH MY GOD

zyggie

Posted at 2:58 PM on March 26, 2014

If Lea appears on AHS, that’s it for me for that season.

AHSfan

Posted at 2:37 PM on March 26, 2014

I am so excited for the fourth season! I just hope Zachary Quinto comes back.

periebertv

Posted at 11:05 AM on March 25, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixëdLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. This common interest will help make dating easier, more effective, and more successful.Have a try.999999999

Cody

Posted at 8:42 AM on March 25, 2014

like Kathy explained I am dazzled that anybody can profit $7270 in a few weeks on the internet . see it here

>>>>>>>> WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

Matty

Posted at 9:31 PM on March 24, 2014

I’m so excited can’t wait to see it, I’ve never missed one single episode I’m a super fan!!!!!

Gunner Monteith

Posted at 9:14 AM on March 25, 2014

Shut up lady you dont even know her

Jacket sack

Posted at 6:03 PM on March 24, 2014

Please don’t ruin AHS with casting Lea Michele- someone needs to retire her along with Glee! Most annoying actress ever!

Joshua McKenzie (@mckenzieja)

Posted at 11:24 PM on March 25, 2014

Agreed…. she’s typecast. Musical numbers on AHS? Mehhh…. no thanks. Lets keep it in the genre.

Carol D. Ramsey (@CarolDRamsey)

Posted at 5:17 PM on March 24, 2014

I quit working at shoprite and now I make $35h – $80h…how? I’m working online! My work didn’t exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn’t be happier. Heres what I do, >>>>>>>>
————– FB39­.C­O­M