‘The Walking Dead’ Recap: Welcome To Terminus; A Touching Reunion

Sun, March 23, 2014 10:44pm EDT by 34 Comments
Welcome To Terminus The Walking Dead Recap
Courtesy of AMC

Lily

Posted at 5:59 AM on March 30, 2014

I sort of knew that Terminus was a bad place but when I heard about the cannibalism going on I decided to do loads of research, people were saying that Beth gets eaten but I looked on a website this morning and it had the actor for Michonne saying that all these ideas aren’t even close, it’s something no one is expecting and Beth surely doesn’t die. So hopefully our big group of survivors from the prison meet up and make an escape for it. But not everything is that easy so hopefully Daryl and Beth will meet up again soon and This Mary character will die. Let’s hope for the best, something like Beth singing round the fire with the group of survivors, it’s exciting to find out what happens but Beth isn’t going to die 👏👏

mar

Posted at 6:39 AM on March 26, 2014

hmm, mary looks like the one i played in a video game of walking dead season 1,,, you know, the one who invite people and then eat them. I think they post those posters inviting people so they can eat them. and then serving glenn’s group a meal which is a human’s meat,, gross!!!

Laura

Posted at 7:40 PM on March 24, 2014

I was hopeful that Terminus would be a good place, but after seeing Mary, I’ve changed my mind. There’s something really evil and bad, bad, bad, going on at that place. My advice to the group would be to run!

Austin

Posted at 4:52 PM on March 24, 2014

Terminus is sorta creepy. No guards? No people walking about? Unchained gates? Cannibals that welcome the living and dead , no need for guards cuz ALL IS WELCOME….yummmm ! Bad mojo there or maybe we are jaded :)
I also saw Maggie burning her pic as a bad omen or………..she really thinks that it is a craptastic pic of herself and wants it GONE.
Yea , the hunting of Rick by Joe’s gang is a glimpse into some of the drama next season. LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SHOW !!!

Mrs. Cleaver

Posted at 12:32 PM on March 24, 2014

My guess for next week’s cliffhanger? Joe (was it me or is Joe mancrushing on Daryl? But hey who doesn’t love Daryl?) & the Henchmen catch up w/Rick’s group. Daryl has to save his old BFF Rick from his new BFF Joe&Co & gets badly hurt doing it – Cliffhanger!
Of course Terminus is bad, nothing good ever happens on WD. & anyone else think Maggie burning that pic was a bad omen? I think she’s done for.

profnickd1967Wanker

Posted at 10:58 AM on March 24, 2014

I actually stopped watching a couple years ago — are they still in rural Georgia outside Atlanta, or is anything happening?

Lily

Posted at 6:02 AM on March 30, 2014

They went to a prison in season 3 and loads of characters died, also this governor person blew up the prison and they are all split up, trying to find eachother again – a short description

MtothaE

Posted at 10:39 AM on March 24, 2014

Just when you think the Governor was the worst! Jeez..this is downright crazy. The gang that “took in” Daryl is hunting Rick, the one person who can “save the world” is a mullet having crazy, EVERYONE is headed to Terminus where it appears to be a world where it may actually be worse that being chased by walkers. Next week’s episode has me in suspense, but I think the long wait after the cliff hanger you know they’re going to give us is even worse.

artiewhitefox

Posted at 10:37 AM on March 24, 2014

Because we have death in us we are walking dead . Death will onre day be no more. People having faith patiently wait for that day.

Kat

Posted at 8:54 AM on March 24, 2014

I enjoyed the episode, but this article was terribly written.. Are there no qualifications needed to be a Hollywood Life “writer”?

Amanda Michelle Steiner

Posted at 11:39 AM on March 24, 2014

Thanks for being a fan!

Deb k

Posted at 6:30 AM on March 24, 2014

Yep to good to be true… Something is not right

Kiel

Posted at 1:20 AM on March 24, 2014

Yep, Mary and Terminus are cannibals garunteed. That’s we hy they emphasized tara’s injury. She got her ankle hurt TWICE. Mary will say she’s going to heal her, and glenn and the Ganng will sit down, reakize Tara isn’t there and then begin to question where the meat they’re eating came from

Deb k

Posted at 6:31 AM on March 24, 2014

Yep I can totally see that happening.

megan

Posted at 11:21 AM on March 24, 2014

…..That’s exactly what happened in the video game!!

Brad

Posted at 4:29 PM on March 24, 2014

That is why I am hoping they don’t go the entire cannibal route, no surprise in it. It would mark the 3rd time they introduced that angle into the franchise (comic, video game, and then TV). No shock value, heck the entire web is already saying “cannibals, eating Beth or …” So to go there is expected especially after the video game sold 21 million to Walking Dead fans and story is well known (FYI wiki says about 12 million turn in to watch the show per week).

Nyck Jay

Posted at 1:20 AM on March 24, 2014

I am very suspicious of Terminus. It seems too good to be true. There was no security, no locks, no sign of other people, and the flowers, picnic tables and barbecue grill with a smiling woman there to greet them was just a little creepy. Besides, the gang should realize by now that nothing is what it seems. They thought they were safe at the CDC, Hershel’s farm, the prison, Woodbury, and each place went up in flames. I know the gang wants (and needs) to maintain some level of hope, and I think their expectations will be crushed at Terminus.

JimsShip

Posted at 1:16 PM on March 24, 2014

“Come in and get settled, and we’ll make you a plate”

I suspect they are the cannibals. Poor Glenn, I hope they don’t like Korean food!

hector

Posted at 1:14 AM on March 24, 2014

I think Mary might keep them prisoner

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:36 AM on March 24, 2014

her Clitorus was ready, folks!!

Shell

Posted at 12:25 AM on March 24, 2014

There are rumors that Rick is going to die:( God I hope not! He is the best! I do hope the clean him up before they cook him so I can see his hotness one last time.

Shar Shar

Posted at 12:24 AM on March 24, 2014

Beth is in the terminus!!!!! That place is probably some sick torture chamber. Is not gated for a reason

Kari

Posted at 12:16 AM on March 24, 2014

Who is the actress who plays Mary, its been driving me nuts for an hour! lol

Mary Kriz

Posted at 12:44 AM on March 24, 2014

Mary is from Star Trek, The Next Generation.

Kari

Posted at 12:46 AM on March 24, 2014

Oh wow, thank you so much now I remember her!

William Harder

Posted at 12:51 AM on March 24, 2014

It’s Denise Crosby. From Star Trek Next Generation

Kari

Posted at 12:57 AM on March 24, 2014

She was blonde and played the mom on Pet Sematary too (had to spell it the way Stephan King wrote it :) )

Laura

Posted at 7:41 PM on March 24, 2014

She was also the mom in Deep Impact.

Melissa Boone

Posted at 10:12 PM on March 24, 2014

She played Tasha Yar

Summer

Posted at 12:03 AM on March 24, 2014

I think Mary is a cannibul she has a grill and is to cheery

Shar Shar

Posted at 12:26 AM on March 24, 2014

I thought the same thing!!!!!!

LianeWayfarer

Posted at 11:23 PM on March 23, 2014

Terminus had no security– the two fences had no locks, we saw no guards. Something suspicious about the place.

Michael Lawson

Posted at 11:39 PM on March 23, 2014

Yep! Agreed. I can’t wait to see what evil lurks behind the smile of that beautiful Earth Mother Mary, and those inviting walls.

amy

Posted at 12:04 AM on March 24, 2014

Really hope we get a lot of information next week because it’s the last episode for like 6 or 7 months.