Malaysia Flight 370: Mystery Phone Call Links Pilot To Terrorists

Sun, March 23, 2014 1:49pm EDT by 26 Comments
Malaysia Flight Phone Call
Courtesy of Youtube/Malaysia Airlines/Courtesy Photo

big green egg

Posted at 2:49 AM on August 14, 2014

It’s a swift reference for the state of your server’s economic climate, and will enable you know what the “retail” price
of goods is at the moment. Then slice a strip of paper to circle your finger and glue the minimize out character to it.

The universe is over and above creativity that is performing instantly in perfect harmony considering that eternity.

sextreffen mit hamburgerin

Posted at 4:30 PM on July 9, 2014

Hi there, I would like tto subscribe for this webpage too take most up-to-date updates, thuss where can i ddo it please
help out.

motor Club of america review

Posted at 3:44 AM on July 6, 2014

I soon discovered that I couldn’t find not even one negative review about this online markketing community so I decided to sign up and this
really is what I got. In 1908, Wayne merged with Northern Motor Car to form the E-M-F Company.
She immediately returned to her roots plus chose Hank Williams hit, “Your Cheatin’ Heart.

Stephaine

Posted at 11:49 PM on June 7, 2014

Hi there! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you if that
would be ok. I’m absolutely enjoying your blog and
look forward to new updates.

gamdroids Growtopia hack

Posted at 10:27 AM on May 5, 2014

These are genuinely wonderful ideas in concerning blogging.
You have touched some nice points here. Any way keep up
wrinting.

board shorts for women

Posted at 5:42 PM on April 30, 2014

Hi there! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers?
I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked hard
on. Any suggestions?

www.wellsphere.com

Posted at 1:53 PM on April 21, 2014

Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all people you really
recognize what you are speaking about! Bookmarked. Kindly also
seek advice from my website =). We could have a link
change arrangement between us

Posted at 12:46 PM on April 4, 2014

Hey! Quick question that’s totally off topic.

Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My blog looks weird when
browsing from my iphone4. I’m trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to
resolve this issue. If you have any recommendations, please share.
Thanks!

bam

Posted at 9:21 PM on April 2, 2014

I followed flight mh370 from take off on flightradar,yes the plane did loose radar contact shortly after take off but regained it after crossing Vietnam and staid on flightradar until it was inland in southern China then disappeared again that’s where the plane is ,not in the ocean
I believe the first satellite image from China is correct and there is a cover-up here.
check for yourself on flightradar have some patience and you will see the plane again on set route to Beijing,they are looking in the wrong place

BeeBee

Posted at 12:11 AM on March 28, 2014

I believe the shirt the pilot had on Democracy Is Dead was a protest for Democracy. Malaysia has a one party system. I believe the pilot tried to land the plane after this plane was taken over by terrorists. This was a test run. Could be wrong.

nfs game

Posted at 5:43 PM on March 25, 2014

The back end wants to break out if you are not slow
enough in the turn, and while this is manageable, it is still another thing to deal with
while trying to compete with the other 15 cars on the track with you.
That’s just simple stuff, but that makes a big
difference. Installing a cold air kit infuses
your air filter with fresh, denser, cool air, instead of allowing it to suck the warm air
from under the hood back into the engine.

Dana

Posted at 6:02 PM on March 24, 2014

The t-shirt (with the words Democracy is Dead) the pilot was wearing day’s before the plane went missing is unsettling.

Carol D. Ramsey (@CarolDRamsey)

Posted at 5:18 PM on March 24, 2014

I quit working at shoprite and now I make $35h – $80h…how? I’m working online! My work didn’t exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn’t be happier. Heres what I do, >>>>>>>>
————– FB39­.C­O­M

Schiler

Posted at 4:31 PM on March 24, 2014

My neighbor is working part time and averaging $25000 a month. I’m doing this for 5 days and just got my first paycheck for $6546! I still can’t believe it. I tried it out cause I got really desperate and now I couldn’t be happier. Here’s what I do ✷Jobs29.(com)

joe

Posted at 2:02 PM on March 24, 2014

www. dayincome.com

mike

Posted at 10:35 AM on March 24, 2014

You stupid and sick Hollywooders. Your mind is either sex or terror and cannot think otherwise….

Teya Jon

Posted at 9:48 AM on March 24, 2014

90Since I started with my online business I earn $58 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out
————– W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

kristenmarwales

Posted at 5:13 AM on March 24, 2014

up to I looked at the draft which had said $7578 , I did not believe that…my… father in law realie earning money parttime at there computar. . there uncle had bean doing this for under nineteen months and resently repayed the dept on their villa and bourt a great new Chevrolet . i was reading this

>>>>>>>> WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

dunjav2013

Posted at 2:26 AM on March 24, 2014

Reblogged this on dunjav.

ejjdpsbz826

Posted at 10:00 PM on March 23, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixědLuv.Çom ♥ ~ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.xcbxcbxcb

SaveUs FromIdiots

Posted at 7:31 PM on March 23, 2014

This web site should be banned from the internet forever!
It posts nothing but absolute idiotic rubbish.
Bonnie Fuller, more like BLOODY FOOL-er!

CarolO

Posted at 3:27 AM on March 24, 2014

They sure have no problem trashing a 30 year pilot with no proof of anything.

Eric

Posted at 7:10 PM on March 23, 2014

Where is the link to terrorists? What a janky headline

shrimp

Posted at 6:03 PM on March 23, 2014

there is nothing to suggest that he is a terrorist, if that’s what is being implied here. The person he spoke to was using a mobile which was not registered to them, but there are many reasons for that — even, for example, having an affair and not wanting to be traceable. How many times have we all filled in forms and given BS details? I certainly don’t like the idea of my government keeping tabs on me!
The pilot had no links to terrorist groups and none of these extremist groups have come forward to claim responsibility for the incident.

victoria house cleaning service

Posted at 2:38 PM on March 23, 2014

The machines and techniques that professionals are used for cleaning is tested and completely safe.
You cannot settle for merely average, run of the mill industrial cleaning services
when there are far better industrial cleaning services available on the
market and this is why you must procure industrial cleaning services from an
established and well known supplier. Theres no insurance to pay,
no salary, and no benefits; youre just paying for affordable cleaning services.

Mister Baja