Sarah Michelle Gellar: Kim Kardashian Fans Slam Her Vogue Cover Diss

Sat, March 22, 2014 9:16am EST by 53 Comments
Sarah Michelle Gellar Vogue Diss
FameFlyNet, Courtesy of Vogue

katt

Posted at 12:52 AM on May 9, 2014

I’m team SMG! ALL THE WAY! She’s proven her worth and work with actual talent. I am surprised that Vogue put them on the cover, but I guess it would be odd to just have Kanye on the cover alone on a woman’s magazine. Art and celebrity are two separate things. I thought Vogue celebrated the latter. Unfortunately, the two are confused these days.

Annie136

Posted at 10:21 AM on April 13, 2014

She never did matter..don’t know why sarah can’t just shut her pile hole and let kim enjoy wah she has worked for..stupid haters

Mandy

Posted at 2:01 PM on April 7, 2014

Now Kanye has been begging Hollywood celebrities to invite Kim to parties. I just read that on google. Lol even Hollywood doesn’t want to be around her !!!!

Mel Rose

Posted at 2:09 PM on April 7, 2014

I always thought that this family was nothing but trash but when I read the story that Kim pimped herself out to a french bilionaire I thought REALLY. She was paid 500,000 up front to attend a function I realized how right I was. Kim and Kanye don’t have enough money that they have to pimp out Kim what trailer trash these people are. Im so glad that their show is ending. Less of the Kardashians is better for everyone.

Leanna

Posted at 8:38 AM on April 2, 2014

Kim got her dream and destroyed Vogue like everything that creepy family touches!

Alice

Posted at 10:01 PM on April 1, 2014

If you want some real responses go to Vogue Facebook you won’t see any ones in favor of Kim!!

Chris

Posted at 2:02 PM on April 1, 2014

Poor Sarah. Being on the cover of Vogue used to be something for people like her to aspire to. Now, it has become a joke.

Liana

Posted at 7:28 PM on April 1, 2014

So true… Kim and Anna ruined that!!!!

housewlk

Posted at 9:25 AM on March 27, 2014

You just look at Sarah’s face and how ugly she is?that is why she will never be on the vogue cover.team Kim.