L’Wren Scott Funeral Moved To LA By Mick Jagger Amidst Bitter Family Feud

Sat, March 22, 2014 11:36am EST by 10 Comments
L'Wren Scott Funeral Moved LA Mick Jagger
Getty

AJ

Posted at 10:25 AM on March 24, 2014

The artist of the Rolling Stones logo sympathizes with L ‘Wren. Says Jagger drove him to near suicide by ripping off his art to the tune of $100 million. Nice guy huh.

LoFromWisco

Posted at 1:36 AM on March 23, 2014

As a survivor of a suicide attempt, and a die hard Stones fan, this story continues to break my heart. I am very pleased you have connected a link to the National Suicide Prevention hotline. My heart breaks for anyone feeling they have nothing left, and I am here today to let you know llife gets so much better after depression. Rest in peace, L’Wren.

AnnaP

Posted at 8:57 PM on March 22, 2014

OMG, check out the hatchet job on. L’Wren by Jagger in the. Daily Mail. ‘L’Wren misled jagger over secret loan’. Disgusting. Let the woman rest in peace.

Lisa Smith

Posted at 11:54 PM on March 23, 2014

I saw that one too…just shameless. Pity she can’t set the record straight. I’m certain Mr. J knows exactly why she did it. Hope it haunts him forever…

Chacha

Posted at 7:30 PM on March 22, 2014

My goodness but you sound bitter. I would say she loved Jagger.

Anon

Posted at 1:49 PM on March 22, 2014

Her sister shouldn’t be excluded from her funeral this simply wrong whatever dispute they may have had. In most cases only family members and legal spouses should have a say in plans for a funeral.

Leslie

Posted at 4:58 PM on March 22, 2014

I agree.

Chacha

Posted at 7:32 PM on March 22, 2014

Yes, I agree. If anyone is to be excluded, it should be Mick Jagger.

Mac Jigga

Posted at 12:37 PM on March 22, 2014

sure. why not.

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:51 AM on March 22, 2014

she deserves L.A.
L.A. is for celebrities & their wives.

THAT’S EXACTLY MY LAST WISH IS TO BE BURRIED UP THERE………….