Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Want To Have Kids Together

Sat, March 22, 2014 1:31pm EDT by 44 Comments
Justin Bieber Selena Gomez Want Kids
Courtesy of Instagram

Carol D. Ramsey (@CarolDRamsey)

Posted at 5:20 PM on March 24, 2014

I quit working at shoprite and now I make $35h – $80h…how? I’m working online! My work didn’t exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn’t be happier. Heres what I do, >>>>>>>>
————– FB39­.C­O­M

Khira

Posted at 4:50 PM on March 24, 2014

Even if i am not the one to get into there business i am sure selena must think twice about our little “Pop star” if anyone has the right mind of thinking we should know that Justin is a whole bunch of crap and needs some counseling.I’m not saying he is bad or anything i’m just saying for the couple of years JB AND SG have been gaining throughout drama and having kids? Oh lord

Schiler

Posted at 4:31 PM on March 24, 2014

My neighbor is working part time and averaging $25000 a month. I’m doing this for 5 days and just got my first paycheck for $6546! I still can’t believe it. I tried it out cause I got really desperate and now I couldn’t be happier. Here’s what I do ✷Jobs29.(com)

Vera

Posted at 3:39 PM on March 24, 2014

Kids?! No way !! Selena please run fast and far away! You don’t need kids next 5 years even with him!!

patty

Posted at 5:45 AM on March 27, 2014

yea selena…think,judge and then act

Mrs bieber

Posted at 3:30 PM on March 24, 2014

I doubt it!!! They are too young to have kids like… These two need to be more mature to have kids!! I don’t think they are even ready to have kids!! Speaking of kids.. They sure do act like one!! Awkward

superpinky22

Posted at 3:02 PM on March 24, 2014

aww cute I hope they kids one day Down road they would make good mom and dad aww

Teddy

Posted at 2:28 PM on March 24, 2014

Divorce and drug problems is a certainty with these two. I thought Selena had a little bit of brain.

Selenator and beleiber

Posted at 1:21 PM on March 24, 2014

They should have kids in the future not now and maybe then justin might be more mature I think their relationship is really strong right now and they won’t brake up Also I really doubt they had a conversation about having kids if they did it must have been awkward

kk

Posted at 2:32 PM on March 24, 2014

it isnt awkward for a couple in love that have been together for that long to talk about kids. its normal

Okay

Posted at 1:01 PM on March 24, 2014

you’re not supposed to eat it.

jelo

Posted at 12:50 PM on March 24, 2014

Justin is stil a kid and need to grow up more,,,who is even sure they re not gonna breakup in month to come,,,they should’t fantasize now…lol!!

nia

Posted at 4:17 AM on March 24, 2014

I knew that report was fake cuz when time comez report belongs to justin bieber cuz he will be sOrry she will get pregnant not selena gomez :p lolzzzzzzz

motherbird

Posted at 7:22 PM on March 23, 2014

kids having kids. now there’s role models for you. NOT!